It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in s

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSuperman

IT IS FAKE. The DATE OF THE CRASH WAS JULY 8 1947 THE SAME DAY AS THIS MEMO WAS SENT OUT AND MADE IN SAN DIEGO California. a GOOD DAYS RIDE BACK THEM TRAVELING 40 MPHS. nOT TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION AMASSED WITHIN THE 16 PAGE DOCUMENT. also IT SAYS FOR YOU INFORMATION. NOT FOR EYES ONLY LIKE EVERY BIT OF REAL nATIONAL sECURITY CRITICAL PIECE OF PAPER THAT HAS EVER BEEN PRINTED OFF BY THE GOVERNMENT SINCE pINKERTON WAS CREATED ALL THE WAY BACK IN THE LATE 1800'S

pOST BUST, IGNORANCE DENIED. Thank you have a nice day
edit on 24-3-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I do not believe that this was written by someone with a degree.

The clincher is the nonsense about not being able to reach these aliens by radio, but perhaps being able to reach them by radar.

Radar is a range-finding application of radio.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I find it interesting that talk of trans-dimensional beings was a topic back then, as it is now. Most were focused on men from Mars as I recall. Don't recall many B rated movies of Aliens from the X dimension.

That person was ahead of his time.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Reae two posts up. I have this debunked in the first inch of the paper.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

IT IS FAKE. The DATE OF THE CRASH WAS JULY 8 1947 THE SAME DAY AS THIS MEMO WAS SENT OUT AND MADE IN SAN DIEGO California. a GOOD DAYS RIDE BACK THEM TRAVELING 40 MPHS. nOT TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION AMASSED WITHIN THE 16 PAGE DOCUMENT. also IT SAYS FOR YOU INFORMATION. NOT FOR EYES ONLY LIKE EVERY BIT OF REAL nATIONAL sECURITY CRITICAL PIECE OF PAPER THAT HAS EVER BEEN PRINTED OFF BY THE GOVERNMENT SINCE pINKERTON WAS CREATED ALL THE WAY BACK IN THE LATE 1800'S

pOST BUST, IGNORANCE DENIED. Thank you have a nice day
edit on 24-3-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

I Guess you never heard that they had Hard Wire back then too to transfer an image of Documents or a Photo
on a phone Line back in the mid 40s

I never knew either it until ive seen the Movie Called ::: North Side 777

Wirephoto
en.wikipedia.org...

Western Union transmitted its first halftone photograph in 1921. AT&T followed in 1924,[1] and RCA sent a Radiophoto in 1926. The Associated Press began its Wirephoto service in 1935, and held a trademark on the term AP Wirephoto between 1963 and 2004. The first AP photo sent by wire depicted the crash of a small plane in New York's Adirondack Mountains.[2]

my god before Modems BBS Internet Ohh my !!
edit on 24-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

for the rest of ATS

ohh interesting from the page 22 file the OP Posted

LOKAS

he concept of a loka or lokas develops in the Vedic literature. Influenced by the special connotations that a word for space might have for a nomadic people, loka in the Veda did not simply mean place or world, but had a positive valuation: it was a place or position of religious or psychological interest with a special value of function of its own.

ahhh Heaven ??

The concept of Lokas was adopted by Theosophy, and can be found in the writings of Blavatsky. There is also reference to kamaloka (world of desires) as a sort of astral plane or temporary after-life state, according to the teachings of Blavatsky, Leadbeater, and Steiner.

en.wikipedia.org...

well it said After Life ....

edit on 25-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

yes sir I saw, but still good reading none-the-less. Gives good insight as to what they thought about 'back' then. Almost along the same lines as today.

vault.fbi.gov...
..still waiting for the Elvis link.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

Phage,

A curious thing occurred to me while reading your comment.You've got 18,000 posts and have been here for four years; this exact type of thread is nothing new to you. My point is, it's the same answer to the same thread subject for four years. Even I knew that response prior to even seeing you post it.

Something about that is very telling to me. Like, why even bother saying anything? What's the fascination with the redundancy?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

What a surprise.

Phage,

A curious thing occurred to me while reading your comment.You've got 18,000 posts and have been here for four years; this exact type of thread is nothing new to you. My point is, it's the same answer to the same thread subject for four years. Even I knew that response prior to even seeing you post it.

Something about that is very telling to me. Like, why even bother saying anything? What's the fascination with the redundancy?

There can only be one correct answer.

Don't pick on Phage, he acquits himself admirably.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

TO write more than a 22 page document out, collaborate, check treat the aliens to the extent of communication let alone a talk with them that would have to have been 100x more knowledgeable than what is in the paper. Get it sent out verified test the space craft material to for heat yada yada yada.do all the labratory tests yada yada yada. Im-trucking possible. Unless we just immediately was handed over a time machine im-truckin-possible. You and the ats disinformation team better be on your game better then this when you try to trick me buddy.
edit on 25-3-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

all of that done in a span less than 24 hours. I dont think so.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
shows like Fringe have more credibility than posts on ATS. That aside, cool lookin report.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I understand you're a highly respected ATS'er and your posts accrue a high degree of validity. But that does not constitute such a quick dismissal. Your criticism makes me questionable of your true intentions.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

What a surprise.

Phage,

He is more skilled at keeping on topic - I enjoy these types of posts and the replies to them as they do bring about different point of views. Even if the point of view is perceived as trolling, it is not in some cases. The Aliens theme and this site goes hand in hand. The OP did a good job making a good post.

Even though most have debunked what the OP posted, the link he provided does open a small doorway into the past. Aliens have always been a topic as far as we can know. The OP did a good job and most have kept on topic. The file that the FBI has on hand does state what the OP posted as the topic - but for those who believed that the FBI itself stated that Aliens are from a higher dimension from a few words are easily fooled as most posts on this site are written in such a way.

Even when a response isn't within the Before You Reply 'rules' it is allowed because someone of Phage's 'status' can easily cause a ruckus.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Flying Rolls explained:

journal.borderlands.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AdaptationNation

if we didnt have people with such quick dismissals we would have no body putting the effort forward to figure out the real truth. Whether I agreed with him or not or if I even commented on something of his or if he even comment of something of mine having two sides of the same coin speaking against each other is what makes this world go round and what makes technology advance as well as this conversation we are having. However I believe this as musch as I believe that cop was using self defense. when he shot that kid.

To further elaborate on my point of view regarding the OP. The ideas maybe credible but the memo itself ...is a fake

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by Wolfenz

TO write more than a 22 page document out, collaborate, check treat the aliens to the extent of communication let alone a talk with them that would have to have been 100x more knowledgeable than what is in the paper. Get it sent out verified test the space craft material to for heat yada yada yada.do all the labratory tests yada yada yada. Im-trucking possible. Unless we just immediately was handed over a time machine im-truckin-possible. You and the ats disinformation team better be on your game better then this when you try to trick me buddy.

all of that done in a span less than 24 hours. I dont think so.

Write more then a 22 page ????? in a single day
no a Month Time ... yadda Years Yadda

it a collection of material from that day (JULY 1947 ) ( from Various sources & locations within the that month )

and someone in the FBI Department on a Later Date ( way Later possibly a decade later ) collected the doc files materials etc.. then put it on a Microfilm then transferred to PDF

Sorry Pal Im no way a Disinfo Agent as you would think i am check my Posts and Thread will ya ...

Im on the Other Fence on that One !!
ohh boy let it Roll...... Im all for disclosure

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I dont know the name of the Bridges..except if you Google Earth..Amtrak Charleston, West Virginia and go to the land view..street level..I went out the back of the station..across railroad tracks..up a small hill..went to the left..I remember dropping my pillow and blanket on the tracks and started running left and I could see the Bridge and then my mind is blank...If you are standing in front of the station..the Bridge is on the far left side...The Bridge I was put on is down the road on the right side of the Amtrak station..I am guessing 1 or 2 miles from where I was at..I was found walking around in shock..some cop picked me up and I did not say anything to him..but there is a communications female transport record..that would be an exact of where I was found.

There are other records of me having problems there...Time period..First week of Sept-2006..I dont know the exact date..but I had to be at my duty station a week or so before Sept-11-2006..If I would have made it..I would have been on a plane..Sept-11-2006 from Montana to the FLETC in Georgia..I always wondered why they would put a newbie on a plane Sept-11..anyway that was my fly from Montana to Georgia Date..I was suppose to be at the FLETC Sept-12-2006 ID 194485 Class 626A

Back to Charleston, West Virginia..The first hotel I stayed at was near a Hospital there..It was a small hotel where family members of patients of the hospital stayed..I did not feel safe there..the locks on the door were really bad and there was a crawl space under the sink..I started calling family to come and pick me up..but no-one could get there until 2 days later..The next day I walked to find a better hotel..I got a room at the Holiday Inn Express..I payed cash for the room and gave them a copy of my DL..a guy by the name of Mark waited on me..white male..late 20s. I felt dirty and wanted to throw my clothes away..I walked to a Mall not far from the hotel..I returned to my room and someone had been in the room and moved my things around..I called the front desk and they told me that they would check with housekeeping..I attempted to take a shower..someone attempted to get in my room..I called the front desk again and they sent 2 people up to get me and walk me to the front desk..they put me in another room near the front desk..I didnt feel safe there either..it had a connecting door to the room..I took off walking to find another hotel...I felt like I had been drugged or poisoned..I got on some bus and got off at some store and called 911 because I was feeling really weird.some fire department and medics show up and do an Ambulance Call Report and take me to hospital..some kind of Catholic or Saint something hospital..I remember them telling me they were going to have to scrub me down..and I jumped off the stretcher and took off on foot..I remember there was somekind of celebration going on at the time..I talked to some Fire Department Guys..I attempted to find another hotel..still on foot..some black guy chased me and I dropped my Black Bag..I made it to another hotel..I still had cash on me in my right jeans pocket..I got another room at some hotel where it cost me 85.00 a night..they guy that waited on me there..WM..white..shaved hair..black crow tatoo on his hand..he put me in a room on a high level floor..room had connecting door..somekind of white powder dust like something all over the room..even on the towels in bathroom..someone attempted to get in my room..I called the front desk and the police..when they arrived whomever or whatever was gone..this happened several times..I called the police so many times from this last hotel that they told me that if I didnt stop calling 911 that they were going to lock me up..someone pulled the fire alarm..I ran out of the room and left my army jacket..I went down the elevator instead of stairs..I stayed at the front desk..the police and fire department came..the police..some mexican decent..or foreign..told me that if I did not stay in my room that he was going to tie me down to my bed..so US Senator was staying at the same hotel and he attempted to get the police to hold me in West Virginia..The Fire Department Saved Me From The Police..My family finally arrived and I was beyond shock..I walked out to the Truck and passed some Foreign Guy that told someone on his cell phone to call Damascus..I made it to the truck and layed down in the backseat and passed out.

I felt like I was being tracked and hunted the entire time..I went through hell!! Please forgive my grammar!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a little off topic but connected to the main source on the same website

wow on the FBI Site !

Unexplained Phenomenon
vault.fbi.gov...

so did the FBI just said F***it let's post it !! on the Site

silas-newton
vault.fbi.gov...

guy hottel
vault.fbi.gov...

Majestic 12
vault.fbi.gov...

Roswell
vault.fbi.gov...

ESP
vault.fbi.gov...

On Page 10 of the ESP PDF its ALL Blacked Out

there somthing there they dont want the Public to know !!

on some of the documents is a
Weather Balloon MJ12 is called a Hoax by the Air force of Course it would be ....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I am rather convinced of the visitation hypothesis, and I happen to find this very hard to believe. take that for what it's worth.

-rrr

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

With all due respect there is nothing cut and dry about it. It certainly deserves further analysis. However keep in mind that the FBI may have planted the paper to throw us off. Why would they disclose the paper yet leave it buried ? Very odd never the less.

edit on 25-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

What a surprise.

Short sarcastic quips surely help build the wonderful foundation of ATS discussion. You have fanboys looking up to you, lead with a better example.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join