It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in s

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by topquark
IDK about this particular letter, but pardon to all the skeptics here, having had numerous personal encounters myself, I tend to lean towards the interdimensional explanation as well. I don't mind being called delusional because I understand how difficult it is for people who have not seen anything to believe.

Anyway, one of the things I witnessed (together with my brother) was a low-flying, triangular black craft. We were walking to the store one night and saw what we thought was going to be a collision between two passenger jets. However, just before the "collision," the one on the right suddenly veered left and descended very suddenly towards where we were. It passed right on top of us and we clearly saw that it was triangular. (Back then I had no idea there were triangular UFOs -- I thought they were all "flying saucers"). It then flew upward again and seemed to just vanish. If this was a delusion, then it was a shared one because my brother saw it too.

I have also seen a parade of unidentified craft (including a truly awful X-shaped thing -- like a jackstone -- that ROLLED in a frighteningly slow, majestic manner across the night sky). This was in the company of a large group of people (including a well-known journalist in my country) who attended a "UFO symposium" that my family decided to attend just for fun. We all went in there as skeptics and came out believers. That is, we believe -- we know -- there are UNIDENTIFIED flying objects, but we still don't know what they are.

Anyway, I have had numerous other sightings of craft that suddenly disappear, which makes me lean towards the interdimensional theory as well.

I agree with you completely. There is much that I can't or won't share here, not just because it is personal, but also because it will be a waste of my time to write it all out and then have to defend it
Anyway, I wanted to reply to you to say that I have had several experiences of lucid dreaming where I have a spontaneous OBE and various things occur that have led me to believe contact is not merely a physical experience. However, it does come on the heels of physical sightings and other events.

Now, when I read the part about the Xs rolling in a majestic manner, it stopped me in my tracks. For the past year or so, I have had a recurring dream, many months apart, about standing in my neighborhood and looking to the mountains and foothills just to the west of me. I am by myself and in a clearing, watching a triangular object cartwheel point over point in front of the hills. It is actually very beautiful, the colors on its tips are jewel tones and it did have a majestic feel to it, like warmth somehow and like it was performing in some way. Another version of it is that the triangles cartwheel slowly in 2s and 3s as well.

Thanks for your post

edit on 24-3-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
ok ive see the 7 meg pdf from the FBI site

while i was scanning through

and saw a a Flying Disk Shaped like this Below

tho the FBI claims it was Probably made by 16 year old high school students
That Worked AT a Chevron Gas Station in July of 1947

from the Ufo1.pdf file from The FBI VAULT

Instantly I thought of ......... my god The STS 75 Tether incident !!!! ,,,
its on page 64 on the site of the FBI itself or the 7 meg ufo1.pdf file

Note: ( I took the image off the PDF File and re sized it ) so i can post it
(its originally 1.12 megs in JPG format )

From The STS 75 Tether incident

edit on 24-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: correcting misplacements

edit on 24-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

Someone's trolling the forums - what a surprise.

OP:
Info looks good sir. I am sad for those who are haters for this kind of info. It is not like you are stating that they are real and omg look at this, but you posted facts from a gov source. Nicely done.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

hmmmmm

Very interesting find.

Though im not sure why the FBI would be involved in all this. The FBI usually hands things off to the NSA / CIA if it isnt criminal.

This is the main reason why i think this is fake.
edit on 24-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow , double post some how.
edit on 24-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Remember one day these days will be looked back on as the end of humans being kept in the dark about Aliens.

Rub the genie and out pop the usual debunkers,desperate to impress their employers.The millions of people who have witnessed the others know the truth.It can not be debunked we have already made contact.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by DjSuperman

Your title is mis leading this isnt an FBI file.This is a letter some nut wrote to the FBI. Do you know they still receive letters from people claiming to have seen Elvis. Come on please be more accurate in your titles in the future so i can avoid wasting my time.

Sir, if you have that link can you please post it - makes for some good reading as does the OP's posted link.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

I agree with you completely. There is much that I can't or won't share here, not just because it is personal, but also because it will be a waste of my time to write it all out and then have to defend it
Anyway, I wanted to reply to you to say that I have had several experiences of lucid dreaming where I have a spontaneous OBE and various things occur that have led me to believe contact is not merely a physical experience. However, it does come on the heels of physical sightings and other events.

Now, when I read the part about the Xs rolling in a majestic manner, it stopped me in my tracks. For the past year or so, I have had a recurring dream, many months apart, about standing in my neighborhood and looking to the mountains and foothills just to the west of me. I am by myself and in a clearing, watching a triangular object cartwheel point over point in front of the hills. It is actually very beautiful, the colors on its tips are jewel tones and it did have a majestic feel to it, like warmth somehow and like it was performing in some way. Another version of it is that the triangles cartwheel slowly in 2s and 3s as well.

Thanks for your post

edit on 24-3-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

Yes, I think it is indeed a sad thing that people who have had real experiences (those that are not hoaxers) are actually afraid to post here because they know they are going to be pummeled with ridicule and be treated without respect. Hence, the only "accounts" seen here are by those who are either deliberately making things up or who are really a bit off the deep end. These accounts only serve to solidify the skeptics' belief that only "nutters" believe in the paranormal or UFOs.

Those people who have had real sightings have deep feelings about their experiences, and do not want to put these under the fire of disrespect and skepticism. I do understand the value of skepticism, and I do think we need discernment because not everyone is telling the truth, but we always need to keep an open mind at all times, even about those things (channeling, UFOs, seances) that have been labeled "bonkers" by the establishment or science.

Regarding OBEs, I also have had lucid dreams and what I believe is called "psychic sight" where I can see my surroundings very clearly with my eyes closed. As I said, I have also had numerous other UFO sightings and truly bizarre experiences that all had other witnesses (which I will not detail here for the same reason as yours) that have caused me to tend towards the interdimensional theory.

I believe there truly is an intelligence or intelligences that is/are contacting us, for reasons unknown. I also believe there is more than one group, but that is just a hunch.

Regarding the X-shaped thing, the one we saw was not triangular but really like a giant X that was rolling slowly. It gave me the feeling that it was very heavy as it moved. Again I repeat, this was witnessed by at least 50 people here in my country. This occurred in 1997.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
LOTS of crackpots hold degrees, so what?

Lumping all aliens together makes as much sense as lumping all of ANY type of being together. It's childish and niave.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

This is crap....you people will believe anything. I saw that exact same letter years ago..and it was not given much credence.

A piece of paper with a date and some of you are all goggle eyed.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
IMO, we are not going to get anywhere near a solution or an answer if we persist in debunking everything based on mainstream "science" and on our solidified biases, mainly because the UFO phenomenon and other phenomena related to it is far beyond the reach of what we currently know about the universe. We will need to really open our minds before we can proceed forward. Otherwise, like Spirit (the rover), we're stuck in the loam and will never get out.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Interesting

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Part 5 about their planet being an etheric planet fits exactly within my idea that objects dont only hold gravity, but places in space and time. What I mean is my perception of this alien etheric planet holds the same place in orbit around the sun as our earth does.

Then again I am just a High school grad with dreams in every field from the sciences of glacial placer deposits to My own theory of the big bang and with this letter it kind of fits into it.
Then again I could still be on an acid trip from the 70's.

Anybody get the gold reference included with the acid trip from the 70's.

Who else watch that lol

Sleep deprivation can drive a man crazy
I know

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

REMINDER!!!

The topic is: [letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in....

NOT other members! Discuss and debate the topic only!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

Agreed really. I don't see how the persons qualifications and/or intelligence really affects things, it's just a letter really that's putting forward their ideas of what they think UFO's and Aliens are.

edit : current hottest topic? Wow.
edit on 24-3-2012 by robhines because: added

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join