It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in s

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

From... 1947. I'm sure they had the time to dismiss it. How is a fantasy letter from 1947 still on the fbi vault in 2012?

Are they showing me their mail since 1947? I dont see 65 years of letters there...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by -W1LL

I was going to work up in Piegan, Montana back in Sept-2006. I was attacked and taken from a bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station. I was put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was at. I was found walking around in shock. I never made it to my duty station in Montana. Anyway, I am thankful that someone from Montana is on here. Amy in NC

Hay Apollo,
Malmstrom AFB, just outside of Great Falls. My squadron used to eat at the Oriental Restaurant just out side of the West Gate on 15.
I think I remember reading about your horrific experience here on ATS. I hope that they have stopped probing you.
I thought the letter dated 8-6-1947 to Mr Ladd was very interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSuperman

Your title is mis leading this isnt an FBI file.This is a letter some nut wrote to the FBI. Do you know they still receive letters from people claiming to have seen Elvis. Come on please be more accurate in your titles in the future so i can avoid wasting my time.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

look at the date

and read the letter

the person writing this is more rational than HALF the people posting on ATS

thats what hilarious..to see the immediate bashing going on in what looks to me like a credible and rational letter

the writer even admits most people back then will disregard.

just like it will be disregarded today

but he still wrote it

link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I personally can disagree with you. I think Phage makes ATS a better community.

And he's probably right too.

But I'm glad somebody posted this so some people can get to the bottom of it.

link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Originally posted by -W1LL

deluded as far as you know. do some more research on his topics it is very clear you don't understand them and that is ok. I never said this is BS or it isn't only that is is interesting and worth learning about.

Only if you don't already know EVERYTHING.

I'm with you. Interesting information and worth consideration - with an open mind.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by dragonridr

look at the date

and read the letter

the person writing this is more rational than HALF the people posting on ATS

thats what hilarious..to see the immediate bashing going on in what looks to me like a credible and rational letter

the writer even admits most people back then will disregard.

just like it will be disregarded today

but he still wrote it

I don’t know about this letter, but the Office Memorandum, United States Government to D.M. Ladd, dated August 6, 1947, is very interesting. The letter communicate a story of a Secret Mission. A CIC Agent of the 4th Army Air Force was either in route to or from (they don’t know? Really?!) an interview with XXXXX, who is one of the individuals who first saw one of the saucers. The article references that the airplane was carrying recovered flying saucers. The aircraft then crashes and kills the CIC Agent.
vault.fbi.gov...

edit on 24-3-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have been searching for this and read this somewhere here in ATS. Its no surprise that UFOs do come from a different plane of existence. Its the same views presented by the intelligent Mr.Jacques Vallee. The Hindu mythology is full of Vimanas and the other Lokhas and Stalas. Now what these crafts got to do with ancient India and the 'Gods' is to be found. We live in great times. Excellent find OP.

edit on 24-3-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Check out Captain Robert Salas 1964 to 1971 March-1967 Malstrom Airforce Base Montana
Call from security that 6 airman seeing strange lights in sky. Guard calling back about a Bright Glowing Red Object Hovering outside of the Front Gate. Control lost of 6-8 nuclear weapons that went into NO GO Condition. Basically the ET'S turned them off.

I was attacked and Homeland Security left me in the middle of the country unable to protect myself. I begged for them to come and get me! I told them I was being attacked by Something that I could not explain! My life was threatened on AMtrak en-route. I called 911 from the Train and was told to get off at the next stop in Charleston, West Virginia. The station was getting ready to close and I was afraid to take a Taxi..so I attempted to walk to a hotel within site of the station. I was attacked and taken from the Bridge near the Amtrak Station and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. I was found walking around in shock and some cop picked me up. I did not say anything to him..I just asked if he would take me to a hotel nearby. I made it to a hotel and began calling for someone to come and get me. I am thankful to be alive and I will not go into further detail other than I know these Alien Beings Exist..and I am one pissed off female at them. I am waiting for the damn things to land.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
delete
edit on 24-3-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Where, how and when did you find this letter?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Pretty cool find, kind of reminds me of the concepts from the old Art Bell frantic caller person in these threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The guy is in tears he is saying he knows there are safe spots and the government know this but aren't telling people, he also says the aliens are actually inter dimensional beings and are NOT what they CLAIM to be and have infiltrated most the Military

Seems like he is not alone in his supposition that aliens could quite possibly be higher dimensional beings. I love little gems like these, even if it's from people that some people think are just kooks! Sometimes, kooks have the greatest ideas...and can hit upon some of the wildest ideas like "the world is not flat" keep up the good work ATS!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSuperman

wow this is amazing! I just wish they would show themselves already...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's an old letter that someone wrote to the FBI.

If you wrote a letter to the FBI now, or any agency for that matter, regardless its content, that information will likely get archived on backup.

Data archivists 50 years from now might see your letter talking about the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or anything fanciful for that matter. Will they think it any more real if you ham up your credentials claiming you're the former head of the physics department at MIT or Stanford, or anywhere else yet due to age and data entropy there's not much left on record to verify or dispute your claimed (false) credentials?

S. Friedman is a former nuclear scientist, something he never fails to bring up, yet, the key word is 'former', plus the question of credibility notably of late.
You can make more $ as a UFO speaker/reasearcher/lecturer than as a nuclear scientist?

Who do you think would hire Friedman on his 'former' credentials today?
Typically there's good reasons for 'former'.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Did you miss the part that says "the present writer has several university degrees and was a former university department head"?

No, I didn't miss it. Why should I put any more stock in than than any thing else in the letter?

It's something someone wrote a letter to the FBI about flying saucers. I bet people still write letters to the FBI about flying saucers.

While true, I wonder why the FBI has included said letter into the Vault? What's the purpose, especially if we're not gonna take this letter seriously? Does this mean we can write the FBI letters on our POV of ETs and it may one day get published in their Vault?

Just weird

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If you take the time to read through some of the letters in this vault the fbi is clearly taking the issue of flying saucers seriously, and even state "that all discs recovered should be made available to fbi agents for examination" in their correspondence, so they are certainly not denying they don't exist, they are interested in the celestial phenomena and recovery of such if possible!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Okay, I have a question to ask. I have been asking this question for a year to all my engineering family and friends who are math people. No one can answer the question beyond the three dinensional. Someone somewhere else said time was the fourth dinmension. How many dimensions are there? How could someone travel in place to be here from somewhere else? Why would they want to? Wouldn't that change them?

edit on 24-3-2012 by frugal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join