It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in s

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSuperman

Thanks for presenting this.

I haven't read all the responses yet, but I just wanted to say that this part of the ship's description sent chills down my spine:

the middle portion a laboratory

I just hope that people don't automatically think that this lab is only for identifying Earthly materials such as rocks and metals.

I'm going to read the rest now, but I just wanted to say that all this is very fascinating.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I dont know what it is with me, I would like to be able to believe this, but something's niggling at the back of my head, and I've never been able to trust anything thats supposed to be official when it's spelled badly, for example, in point 8 he says "OSOTERIC" and I'm pretty sure it's spelled ESOTERIC...
maybe I'm just being to picky.
edit on 25-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Is this real?

it is real

i know and you know this at the soul level

remember?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
great thread for this video, imo

Paul Hellyer: UFO Disclosure For Clean Energy
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I'm going to read the rest now, but I just wanted to say that all this is very fascinating.

You should have read the whole thread before posting. That way you would learn that it is nothing more than the rambling made-up ideas of a long-deceased "UFOlogist" published in a newsletter that was sent to subscribers at a cost of $5 per year.

It's another valueless damp squib and not a smoking gun.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You never know though. Maybe they are from another dimensional plane as well as being physical beings, too.

I don't believe these videos have ever been debunked yet, have they?

Maybe the beings that are here in the physical plane have to send out the interdimensional ones to pull the strings of the hybrid puppets, er, offspring?

W. would be an example of a hybrid, while his father is the physical being, or full blooded shape shifter.

I guess this discredits the line that states all these aliens are friendly.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Hmmmm, so there is no, absolutely none, physical evidence since the beginning of the world that extra-“terrestrial” beings (that operate within the laws of physics on our physical plane) have EVER visited Earth. Likewise, there is no “proof” that other planets exist with intelligent life. There are plenty of theories but no actual hard evidence that can be scientifically measured, proven, and confirmed.

But there are credible witnesses of UFO’s and “Aliens”. So, what are the common traits of UFO’s and “aliens” that are consistently observed and described?

- UFO’s and aliens display characteristics that are better described as an inter-dimensional phenomena than an extra-“terrestrial” one given they defy our physical laws yet can operate within them; i.e., they can move (or interact) between different planes of existence.

- They operate in the shadows and do not make themselves publically known to EVERYone.

- They display intelligence with an agenda.

- Those people having “personal” contact with UFO’s and/or aliens overwhelming describe the experience as a “negative” one (i.e., feel threatened). Those few experiences that are described as ”positive” involves a message that they (the aliens) are mankind’s protectors or that man is actually god, in other words, that there is no God.

So, what other entities experienced (and documented) by man over the centuries share these traits and also are deceptive in their very nature?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst

Originally posted by Miccey
Mmm...Im also on the fence here.
ANY document or video that ACTUALLY
provide "evidence" is and will be LOCKED
up in a farttight safe. Even if you read ALL
documents released you wont find ANYTHING
that provides EVIDENCE for anything...

Just like when you are in a court room.
You don't got any evidence to back it up, but the judge trust your words, if you got a good enough history.

There you don't got any proof either, but you still needs to win the court, only by talking. Unless you got some proof of course.

And what is evidence for you? - A video? That you wont believe anyway, would you? And by the way, that letter is from 1947, they can't put a link in the document, for the CIA to go in and watch a video about it..
What if Niel Armstrong comes and say to you, that aliens exists? Would you trust that mans words, or simply say "Sorry Niel, You don't got enough proof"?

That text that i turned BOLD is the key...
Proof..
The letter in OP is no PROOF..
I can haz my moma write a letter to the judge sayin:
"He didnt do it"...Is that proof then??

Dissmised as HEARSAY..!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I didnt make no mistake ? A picture on the internet (especially Ats) ... does not confirm my reality like it does to yours.. experience does.. Just because you dont understand, believe, or care to acknowledge something.. doesnt mean it is not there.

When a fleet of spaceships are flying over your city.. how dumb are you going to feel when the reality of Extraterrestrial/Interdimensional beings is confirmed infront of your face ? That goes for all nay-sayers.

Btw im no old wise ass... I just turned 20.

~ Love is an art

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Is this real?

how else could it get 88 flags and 2,349 stars?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
You never know though. Maybe they are from another dimensional plane as well as being physical beings, too.

so viktor krum was an alien?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
One disheartening thing about this letter is that the advanced beings are willing to settle in this plane. Why would spiritually advanced beings who know a lot more than we do are willing to co-exist with indifferent materialistic humans?

So there should be a spiritual overhaul and clean-up act of Earth that is necessary. Is this why we see a lot of 'divine' or magical men who played major roles in our society? They could come from this 'ethereal' plane. As Jack Vallee said, this UFO phenomenon is certainly a school of thought and tries valiantly to enforce a different level of consciousness and understanding of reality among humans. This is the only valid reason we shall set to assume from here on.
One may ask why wait for thousands of years to settle in this world. Time is relative as they say. Their time and ours could vastly vary so what seems centuries to us could be a few years to them.

To sum it up, they are sending messengers and making genetic experiments very often which looks centuries out in our timeline but to them..its only a matter of few months or years.
This is why the UFOs have retained their typical shapes and technology throughout centuries- cylindrical, saucer shaped phenomenon rarely some other geometry and not much of a change in technology too. Because they have a different time configuration.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The most interesting finding about this is that people back in 1947 sure were more literate than people today. Only 66 years have passed and sometimes it's like the difference between the scientist in the book The Time Machine and the Eloi.

And why does EVERY forum have some crab with tens of thousands of posts to his credit chiming in immediately that it's a bunch of hooie? Why don't the debunkers have real things to do, ever? Like prove their assertions that everyone else is being duped and only THEY are fully aware of the reality of anything?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by VVV88

Hmmmm, so there is no, absolutely none, physical evidence since the beginning of the world that extra-“terrestrial” beings (that operate within the laws of physics on our physical plane) have EVER visited Earth. Likewise, there is no “proof” that other planets exist with intelligent life. There are plenty of theories but no actual hard evidence that can be scientifically measured, proven, and confirmed.

sneaky bastards arent they?

2nd liner

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Oh wow. it is on the FBI vault. that means this # is legit.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm kind of interested in whatever the "lokas and talas" are. I looked it up and they appear to be words used in Buddhist philosophy.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
are human-like and are interested in s,

Really.... so what's "s,"

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
sex?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Since nothing new on this topic is being discussed....

Previous discussion on this exact letter to the FBI - HERE -

Closed.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join