It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in s

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

Not really "Surprising" phage, The implied sarcasm only tells me that even without you attempting any kind of background checks, as to the status of this person, whether or not he does hold several degrees, and a head of dpartment position, (this would make his letter very much more weighty), because it is U.F.O's you treat it with contempt and disdain.
How very novel.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I am very sorry you had to experience that. Any physical wounds you received have long healed, but I am praying for healing for you at your mental and emotional states.
Please remember though that was only one race of many that hurt you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

What a waste of time !

It's a letter from a crank to the FBI, nothing important at all ...

It even says as much in the second paragraph :

"The mere fact that the data herein were obtained by so-called supernormal means"

So, someone claiming to be channeling to higher dimensional aliens writes a letter to the FBI.

I could do that today if i wanted to, should i then take a copy of my letter and post it on ATS like its meaningful ?

What's going on in your head ?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
If their peaceful, what's with the energy ray? Why invent such a thing? Are they having problems "over there" and now they want to come "over here"?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
There's something specific I'd like to point out about the date on this memo.

IT IS THE SAME DATE AS THE ARMY AIR FORCE PRESS RELEASE ABOUT THE ROSWELL INCIDENT!

If you wish to refresh yourself on relevant dates check out this wiki: Roswell UFO Incident @ Wikipedia

On July 8, 1947, the Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) public information officer Walter Haut in Roswell, New Mexico, issued a press release stating that personnel from the field's 509th Bomb Group had recovered a crashed "flying disk" from a ranch near Roswell, sparking intense media interest

I'm not sure what to make of it.

If the date is valid with regard to the creation/origination of this memo than it seems remarkable that it would be the same day as the reporting of Roswell.

And given that the events described by the Roswell Press release (July 7) occurred prior to this date it may be possible that they were known to individuals in the FBI and so it was decided this information should be shared.

And, of course, the ultra-important Kenneth Arnold incident occurred on June 24, 1947.

And then on July 7, 1947 there were at least two news stories printed in which Arnold mentioned a possible extraterrestrial origin for the objects he had earlier described.

edit on 25-3-2012 by Spooky1 because: added the stuff about Kenneth Arnold

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
From the opening post -

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

This actually makes a whole lotta sense if you stop and think about it.
I've wondered if something like this was gong on.
That being said .. it's just a letter by someone ... and isn't solid evidence.
But it is VERY interesting. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I've read this document for the first time about 10 years ago.
When a document is fake (or it seems fake), FBI write "BOGUS" on it.

This is happened for documents about MJ12 (but, they are real fake? Impossible to know).
edit on 25-3-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
There's another thing I'd like to mention about this memo:

Some believe Aleister Crowley was the origin of this information.

Check out this page which contains information about Flying Rolls and Round Robin. I cannot attest as to its validity however it may provide enlightening information.

Here is the introduction at the linked page:

Named for the “Flying Rolls” of the Golden Dawn, Meade Layne’s “The Flying Rolls” acted as an esoteric sister mimeograph of the more well-known “Round Robin”, circulating to only a select few members of his Borderland Sciences Research Associates. Whether you consider it a curriculum for advanced students of a new order, or just consider it interesting, strange material, we do hope you’ll consider it.

Also: Crowley had all kinds of interesting things to say about different worlds and portals between them.

He claimed to have, in 1918, interaction with an other-worldly being known as Lam.

Here is a drawing of Lam produced by Crowley:

If you wish to read more about Crowley, Lam, and portals between worlds check out this page.

Given the possible relevance of Crowley to the memo I believe the info at these two locations make for interesting reading.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
We seem to be using a lot of space to achieve very little. A couple of bright souls have already mentioned Meade Layne and his organisation the Borderland Science Research Associates. He seems to be summed-up well in this quote, from the link below -

“Meade Layne (September 8, 1882 - May 12, 1961), founder of the Borderland Sciences Research Associates, was a parapsychologist and early pioneer in the field of ufology. His earliest writings on the UFO phenomenon predate the Kenneth Arnold sighting and laid the ground for the interdimensional hypothesis of flying saucers.

Layne's public work as a borderland researcher began in 1945 with the publication of a mimeograph journal, the "Round Robin", and shortly thereafter the foundation of the Borderland Sciences Research Associates, tying together strands from psychic research to flying saucers, occult science to radionics. His goal was to liberally study, review and report on the discarded or uncommon strands of science and occultism, often relying on unconventional means and sources of data. The final product of his efforts has been described as an "eclectic mix of Theosophy, Swedenborgianism, Spiritualism, and Fortean events."

borderlandscience.blogspot.co.uk...

This looks like a regular issue of ‘Round Robin’, which Layne chose to send to the FBI. It’s pretty typical of ufology at that time, mixing various mystical traditions and methods of contact. Using a medium to contact space beings then was as common as ghost hunters using mediums now: without new material, movements dry up pretty quickly. The Roswell date is a reasonable coincidence with a regularly published newsletter like this.

I can’t find a record of Layne’s academic achievements, but those who support and quote him don’t mention any. They may have existed, and if they did they might have come from completely unreliable sources. His language and grammar don’t really shine, do they?

Anyway, we can be sure that it’s not a fake, and that as Layne died in 1961 it has no link with modern ufology or with Disclosure. And no, I don’t think that the FBI has kept it specially for us. Nick Redfern, in particular, has spent a lot of time publishing old nonsense sent in to the FBI by crackpots, including ludicrous reports of close-up experiences with Nazi UFOs. There’s plenty of crazy old stuff for anyone to trawl through. Maybe Richard Hoagland’s ancestors were involved.

There’s plenty more material about Meade Layne out there. None of it makes me think that he knew the secrets of the universe

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It sounds like someone just wrote what they think

It not layed out like a proper report, a proper report would contain sections on certain areas of the intel, this just sound like a loosely put together assumption/story on facts we have already heard a million times over,

where they come from - (report on info)
who they maybe - (report on info)
the craft and abilities and different types - (report)

Total BS imo and i do believe in ET visitations this is just laughable tho

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Utter crap! For the simple reason that....oh well, here's the extract highlighted in yellow.....

Vivid dreams during REM sleep!

Nuff said!
edit on 25-3-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
Radar is radio. In fact it is exactly radio.

(RA)dio
(D)etection
(A)nd
(R)anging

Of course some delusional posing as an alien expert might not know that.

Yeah you pretty much just debunked this letter as a fraud. A higher education university "professor" or whatever doesn't know that radar is basically a use of radio waves for a specific purpose?

What a joke.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
We seem to be using a lot of space to achieve very little. A couple of bright souls have already mentioned Meade Layne and his organisation the Borderland Science Research Associates....

Indeed that was a large post that achieved very little. It seems you utterly misunderstood the point of my post.

I have not suggested or intimated that Meade was the source of the memorandum. In fact I mentioned that others have pointed to Crowley, however given what I have since read about Meade Layne I consider this unlikely.

I simply provided a link to facilitate understanding of the two unusual terms seen at the top of the memo. I don't believe the "bright souls" have pointed out the relation between M. Layne and these terms.

Also from what I can tell Round Robin contained considerably more material than this memo, therefore this memo could not be a "regular issue of Round Robin." Furthermore, the issue of Round Robin nearest the date of this memo was 29 pages in length.

That said, the issue of Round Robin printed shortly after this memo contains similar terminology that strongly suggests M. Layne authored the memo.

Note item 5 of the memo:

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

And note this line from "Concerning the Lokas, ‘Flying Disks’"

(Originally included as part of the the BSRA Round Robin (Vol. 3, No. 7, September – October 1947))

(3) The flat statements made by the communicators at the Mark P. seances, that they are craft constructed on the etheric levels (etheric worlds interpenetrating with our own) , that their mission is friendly but for definite purposes.

This may suggest that Lynne or a related party is the source of the memo given terms used and reference in the memo to "supernormal means."

I consider it highly unlikely it was a coincidence the memo was produced the same day as the only press release in which a branch of the armed forces has claimed to recover a crashed flying disc.

It seems to me more likely that this memo was produced in response to news of the Army Air Forces' press release.

P.S. to people claiming the mention of radar as a communications medium is proof of anything: people can finish college without a single mention of radar. And considering radar was highly classified even in 1940 it's understandable that it wouldn't be in any undergraduate curricula until much later.

edit on 25-3-2012 by Spooky1 because: added postscript

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSuperman

These are devils.

Did you know devils believe in God?

Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Part of Satan's job is to get you to NOT believe.....and boy oh boy is it working....isn't it?

The only defense is the free salvation through Jesus Christ. Only Jesus saves. Only.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

What a joke.

And here is the joker-

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
Only Jesus saves.

That's because everyone else knows there's no point in saving while interest rates are as low as they are.

Tell Jesus to spend, spend, spend and when interest rates get up to 8% he can start saving again.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Interdimensional beings like jinns or angels...lol we've been saying that for hundreds of years but people called us crazy

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

Thanks for playing. Your construction contribution will be duly noted.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

The letter seems genuine but the information in it is incorrect, if it was true then it would not have been released by the FBI anyway because the gov lies and continues to lie to this day about UFO.

So the government, and government agencies cover up and lie about the existence of UFO's?......correct?
So when the government or their agencies release documents pertaining to UFO's or aliens......then the information can't be true..... because governments lie?

Oh the irony!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I never partook in the Round Robin event at the gun club. It's a test to see who's best at a variety of weapons used in the event. A versatile warrior. Since this is being sent to the FBI of the time it's probably meant to show necessity of insight of many things. It states that they are peaceful beings unless challenged. Whoever wrote the letter seems to believe that his perception is real. Doesn't mean it is actually real though.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join