It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in s

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSuperman
8. The region from which they come is not the "astral plane", but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of osoteric matters will understand these terms.

knowing this bit here makes it easy enough to find out for myself, but is osoteric a typo and meant to be esoteric or are you referring to something else?

-TF

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I'm surprised aliens haven't landed here with their soldiers, clearing the land of humans and other pesky species before the colonizers claim they inherited the land from God, and they kept us in places they call cities, but we call prisons.

www.abovetopsecret.com... "Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

Michael Prince, an active duty whistleblower trained to be a cyborg super soldier assassin in SS and MI-6 U.K. intelligence networks, has stated that World War III, a war between hostile extraterrestrial civilizations and the human civilization has started. Armed hostilities between human forces and hostile extraterrestrial forces are now taking place frequently, Mr. Prince states.

An ET false flag operation is also planned

Humans allied with the Grey/Reptilian Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC] are concurrently preparing a false flag ET invasion, Mr. Prince stated. The negative extraterrestrial-human alliance intent on Earth take-over is referred to as the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC].

Superior survival dynamics of homo sapiens

Because of the superior survival dynamics of the human species, Mr. Prince states, human society will defeat the hostile extraterrestrial civilizations that consist mainly of a Grey and Draco Reptilian faction. “It is a dangerous situation,” Mr. Prince states at the end of the interview. “However, all is under control and people should not panic.”

Whistleblower Michael Prince: WWIII, a war between hostile ETs and humanity, has started

Michael Prince, an active duty whistleblower trained to be a cyborg super soldier assassin in SS and MI-6 U.K. intelligence networks, has stated that World War III, a war between hostile extraterrestrial civilizations and the human civilization has started. Armed hostilities between human forces and hostile extraterrestrial forces are now taking place frequently, Mr. Prince states.

An ET false flag operation is also planned

Humans allied with the Grey/Reptilian Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC] are concurrently preparing a false flag ET invasion, Mr. Prince stated. The negative extraterrestrial-human alliance intent on Earth take-over is referred to as the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC].

Superior survival dynamics of homo sapiens

Because of the superior survival dynamics of the human species, Mr. Prince states, human society will defeat the hostile extraterrestrial civilizations that consist mainly of a Grey and Draco Reptilian faction. “It is a dangerous situation,” Mr. Prince states at the end of the interview. “However, all is under control and people should not panic.”

A war in space, and alien implants www.examiner.com...

In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview by Alfred Lambremont Webre with a human representative-contactee of the extraterrestrial governance council known as the Andromeda Council it has been revealed that the war of liberation against a 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian alliance has been won by the forces of the Andromeda Council as of the 3rd quarter of 2011. The attempted the occupation of Earth, our moon and Mars by this grey-Reptilian alliance is over. The defeated grey-reptilian forces have been sent via stargate into the far reaches of our universe.

The Andromeda Council representative states in his ExopoliticsTV interview that the forces of the 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian forces that remain on Earth consist of small pockets of isolated forces around such as Washington, DC.

According to the Andromeda Council representative, the defeat of the Orion grey and Reptilian occupation force on Earth, moon and Mars has the effect of leaving the Illuminati and Annunaki power structure on Earth, moon and Mars without any effective 4th dimensional back-up. Any attempt by the remaining grey and reptilian forces to assist Illuminati “false flag ET invasion” will be defeated, and any false flag ET invasion will fail.

The human representative of the Andromeda Council states he has been given the Andromedan name “Tolec.” Tolec is a well-adjusted 20-year career professional in the computer industry. In his ExopoliticsTV interview, Tolec states he was first contacted in 1993 by his principal Andromedan contact who took him on three time travel journeys via Andromedan space craft to the 1840s western U.S. visiting the same 1840s family to observe their live journey.

Tolec states that his Andromeda contacts ended subsequent to the 1993 contacts until the Andromedan Council contacted him again in September 2010.

In his ExopoliticsTV interview, Tolec states that he receives information updates from his Andromeda Council contacts in a number of modalities:

(1) Telepathic communication with Andromedan representatives;

(2) Automatic writing from Andromedan representatives;

(3) Communication in the dream state with Andromedan representatives;

(4) Visions from the Andromedan representatives

(5) Interdimensional travel of his soul essence to a venue of communication, such as an Andromedan ‘biosphere”. According to Tolec, the Andromeda Council has a number of “biospheres” or large planetoid-like spherical spacecraft stationed around Earth. One such biosphere has 26 stories and a staff of 50,000

“It is expected over the course of the next few years as planet Earth adjusts to its new life in the 4th dimension - as well as being part of a greater family of intelligent life that is thriving across the cosmos - planet Earth will be invited as a single member to join the Galactic Federation.”

Regarding the possibility of a future false flag ET attack, Tolec indicated, "The Andromeda Council (AC) is very aware of the - much higher than average - number of UFO 'sightings' over this relatively small area of land, Washington D.C., known as the seat of our nation's government.

"The AC first showed me a grid, a network of underground tunnels, spreading out from Washington D.C. upward toward the hills... where the remaining greys & reptilians are still roaming around attempting to cause trouble. The greys are currently positioning themselves at strategic underground tunnel locations at various points underneath the city - preparing for a coordinated 'false flag', fake attack event. The AC intelligence people are keenly aware of these activities.

"However, the greys & reptilians, are 'fighting for their lives', they know the game for control & power is slipping away, and is almost 'up'. they know the war is over. they know they have lost. they are 'playing their last hand'.

Andromeda Council representative Tolec states, “a war in space, in many cases happening just outside of 'Earth space’ over the course of approximately nine (9) years of Earth time, is as of this third quarter of 2011 in the final cleanup phase. This war is finally over. Done. Finished. As Tolec for the Andromeda Council, I can tell you my colleagues had a long, hard, difficult war. I will add, this war is being won by ‘the good guys’… by the combined forces of the member star systems & planets of the Andromeda Council, those with Earth and Earth humans best interests in their hearts, minds & souls.

"This proxy war to free Earth, from thousands of years of negative energy bombardment, manipulation and control, was fought on behalf of Earth - by star system & planetary council member races of the: Andromeda Council. Those members that bore the brunt of the burden did the greatest amount of fighting included: Arcturus, Tau Ceti, and Procyon. The contributions of the Procyon people were especially valuable because they learned the weaknesses of these malevolent menaces - they learned how to 'sniff ' them out & beat them. The people of Procyon just recently liberated themselves within the past 12 years of Earth time.

“The very first meeting the Andromedan council had was to decide whether or not to directly intervene with what was going on here. According to Morenae, there were only 78 systems that met this first time. Of those 78, just short of half decided that they wanted nothing to do with us at all, regardless of the problems. I think it is really important that you know why they wanted nothing to do with us.

“We are talking about star systems that are hundreds of millions of light years away from us. Even some who have never met us. They just knew the vibration of the planet reflected those on it. The reasons why they wanted nothing to do with us is that from their perspective, Earth humans don’t respect themselves, each other or the planet. What possibly can be the value of Earth humans? Fortunately, the majority of the council gave the opinion that because Earth has been manipulated for over 5,700 years, that we deserved an opportunity to prove ourselves – to at least have a shot at proving the other part of the council wrong.

Tolec states, "It is known by the Chief Medical Officer, and staff, of the medical team of the Andromeda Council that a large percentage of Earth's population was unknowingly implanted and negatively affected by Grey etheric & physical implant technology... meant to keep Earth humans in a state of anxiety, fear, manipulation and control.

"Though some physical implants have been found and removed by Earth physicians, at Earth’s current stage of evolution & technology it does not yet have the means to detect, measure or eliminate the Greys' use of etheric implants.

"Now, in the final cleanup phase of this war, and beyond, for Earth's freedom, the Andromeda Council medical team is working tirelessly, and will continue to do so, to clean up the mess, the implants, the resulting spiritual, psychological & emotional impact & damage, and multiple problems the Greys have created as they have unlawfully sought to enslave an unaware human population on this planet.

Here in this interview 1994 "Andromedan Contactee" Alex Collier explains about the Andromedans.
If you take a look at this 1996 lecture by 'Andromedan contactee' Alex Collier, and there Alex Collier says that the Andromedans showed him that by the year of 2000 New York will not be there, that New York will be turned to 'Ash' by the year of 2000, that New York is going to be "Sacrificed" by the year of 2000, he said the "Powers" that be already made that decision, that the East coast of the United States will be a man made phenomenon, and from about 2:45 into that lecture Alex Collier explained that the "Sacrifice" of New York will be an act of "Terrorism" that will turn it to 'Ash' by the year of 2000.
Alex Collier said these things back in 1996, and that's 5 years before 911 took place, that's amazing and fascinating.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

yes.. it wasn't significant ..

so the FBI

Stored it in their vault since 1947~!!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by -W1LL

I was going to work up in Piegan, Montana back in Sept-2006. I was attacked and taken from a bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station. I was put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was at. I was found walking around in shock. I never made it to my duty station in Montana. Anyway, I am thankful that someone from Montana is on here. Amy in NC

I'm all ears for details~!

when you say 'duty station' you were in the military?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by Infi8nity
This is a good post, it shows people that the FBI does investigate what most would consider sci fi.

If this hasn't been covered yet...
The FBI vault is filled with letters that people send TO the FBI, they are not generated BY the FBI.
I could write them a letter stating that the moon is made of green cheese, and it would end up in the vault.

why because you're using your creds as a Mod on a conspiracy and the FBI will hold it for 65 years because you are~!! LMAO

SERIOUSLY~!!! LMAO... get real and read what the OP has POSTED .. the actual LETTER or better yet .. as a MOD... shouldn't you check the link at least ?

WOW ~!!!
edit on 25-3-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSuperman

Previous discussion on this exact letter to the FBI - HERE -

1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

7. The disks posses a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace

8. The region from which they come is not the "astral plane", but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of osoteric matters will understand these terms.

9. They probably can not be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar. if a signal system can be devised for that (apparatus

Addendum: The Lokas are oval shape, fluted length
oval with a heat-resistaning metal or alloy not yet known
the front cage contains the controls, the middle portion a
laboratory; the rear contains armament, which consists essentially of a powerful
energy apparatus, perhaps a ray

vault.fbi.gov...

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 24/3/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

edit on March 24th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: clarified title, added prexisting thread....

There is no direct evidence about the originality of this document.... I take it as food for thought.. thats as far as I would go... but good topic...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

What a surprise.

Phage dont be so tight...

Lord of the Rings or Starwars are not on the fbi vault... if this is "just a story" why is it on the fbi vault?

I'm not a "146th DIMENSION IS COMING, LOVE LOVE AND FLOWERS AND CONSCIENCE LIFT" crap kinda guy... I'm really down to earth, thing is... like I said, story or not, it is on the fbi vault which is weird for a complete science fiction story.

This is what I find weird.
edit on 24-3-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

Because intelligence agencies keep this kind of files for quite a while. They don't publicly pass judgement wether the contents are true or not. In other words, just because it's in their vault doesn't mean that whatever somebody wrote is true, or fiction for that matter. It just means... it was written.

If you look at a lot of the other files in there, you'll find lots of BORING and insignificant files that are just kept because they were sent in the first place. Who knows... maybe the writter got flagged as a crack pot or somebody they need to keep taps on because just writing such a thing would mean that you might be interested in exposing government secrets (what ever they are...)

STOP MAKING MORE OF THIS THAT IT IS....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

What a surprise.

yes.. it wasn't significant ..

so the FBI

Stored it in their vault since 1947~!!

Back then they stored every little thing sent to them.... I think they were enforced to do so. By your own analogy... if there was anything remotely interesting about this document, why would they give public access to the file?

Come on.... buckle up.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Did you miss the part that says "the present writer has several university degrees and was a former university department head"?

No, I didn't miss it. Why should I put any more stock in than than any thing else in the letter?

It's something someone wrote a letter to the FBI about flying saucers. I bet people still write letters to the FBI about flying saucers.

thats right..im sure hundreds of people write letters to the FBI about ET life...but im also sure the FBI dont keep them all because of the amount of crazies out there. So that begs the question...why have they kept this one?

It also suggests that if the FBI are keeping letters about ETs and UFOs they obviously think theres something to it. You dont keep letters about things your not interested in.

I 100% dont believe in god so if a JW tries to hand me the good news on a leaflet ill just bin it because i dont think theres anything to it. The FBI either think or know there is ET life out there..thats why they keep this stuff

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSuperman

Head line in 20 years...

"Internet kid published confirmation of FBI Alien connection in 2012."

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This could be another psy op.
The FBI leaves it in the vault, make it public, some one's bound to see it and make it viral?
Maybe not.
What I ask myself is why the FBI kept it in the vault, if it's nothing of course.
Doesn't make sense.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

What exactly happened to you???

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Phage; Meade Lane did write the letter to the FBI. en.wikipedia.org... The FBI had over 2000 pages on Charlie Chaplin. What the FBI's reasons for doing certain things in those days are known by them, I'm guessing it was common for people in those days to write letters to the FEDS for some scientific credibility; they probably sent a letter back to Lane thanking him for his input; and that's all he needed to have credibility for his theories...look I got a letter from the FBI thanking me for my contributions; I'm no fraud!

One has to think that in those days; everyone was on the hunt to strike it rich, and there were no consumer protection laws. It often went down something to this effect: Make a wild claim; get some major recognition of said claim that doesn't denounce it; proclaim your idea as the holy truth, and sell the living crap out of it, any naysayer POW! Here's a thank you from the FBI...whaddaya have to say to that wise guy? Naysayer shuts up.

edit on 25-3-2012 by Darkchemistry because: sp

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry
Phage; Meade Lane did write the letter to the FBI. en.wikipedia.org... The FBI had over 2000 pages on Charlie Chaplin. What the FBI's reasons for doing certain things in those days are known by them, I'm guessing it was common for people in those days to write letters to the FEDS for some scientific credibility; they probably sent a letter back to Lane thanking him for his input; and that's all he needed to have credibility for his theories...look I got a letter from the FBI thanking me for my contributions; I'm no fraud!

One has to think that in those days; everyone was on the hunt to strike it rich, and there were no consumer protection laws. It often went down something to this effect: Make a wild claim; get some major recognition of said claim that doesn't denounce it; proclaim your idea as the holy truth, and sell the living crap out of it, any naysayer POW! Here's a thank you from the FBI...whaddaya have to say to that wise guy? Naysayer shuts up.

Fact; the FBI released everything in the "Fault" a few years back.

Having access to the internet provides far more useful and accurate information than the FBI ever had access too 50 years ago.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Mmm...Im also on the fence here.
ANY document or video that ACTUALLY
provide "evidence" is and will be LOCKED
up in a farttight safe. Even if you read ALL
documents released you wont find ANYTHING
that provides EVIDENCE for anything...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
If we get anything that had any answer from the documents it's so blacked out it's a waste of time; except the fact that; the topic has things they don't want us to know about...so in that regard they have already proven they know about UFO's since there a hundreds of pages that say UFO then three consecutive pages with maker death. They are hiding something; otherwise why marker it? So we can't know what they know; or get more in detail further than speculation.

I was saying the guy that wrote the letter was no different than anyone posting UFO theories here on ATS; that was my point of that post. Is there stuff they have and know? Damn right. The problem is markers and shredders. I don't need to see a FBI file clearly legible for proof. Just one that is dying from exposure to magic marker ink...as I said there are hundreds of those.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Why bother send the government any information about aliens? At best they will wipe their behinds with it and at worst you will become one of their future targets. Seriously the government NEVER worked for the people and much less now.

We shouldn't pay a dime in taxes! Too bad everyone is so misinformed and naive......

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

That letter was written in the 1940's, when Americanism was at an all time high from war propaganda; there was no reason in the minds of citizens back then to mistrust their government. To them the government was like a parent that took care of them; and out of respect for that would give up their life for it. So people "felt' it their duty to tell daddy government all sorts of things.

No one does that much anymore so they have resorted to spying on us...which reminds me does anyone else sometimes feel like the government needs to cut the cord? lol they are like an over bearing parent that can't trust their adult kids comes to mind often; when I think about so many freedoms getting taken away...I mean it's like; their version of no TV...it's hysterically funny in that respect; but so very tragic and irritating at the same time. Push your "kids" to far they will rebel...how they can not see this analogy for themselves is beyond me...it's like they are stuck on the idea; that it can go back to the way it was in the 40's some Norman Rockwell ideal.

At least that's how it feels from my perspective...maybe I'm the only one; I dunno.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Not to put you down or anything but all that rubbish about ETs living in underground tunnels sounds like that serpo disinformation that Rick Doty was spreading a little while ago. I suggest you read the book mirage men. It's quite informative. Could be wrong but I doubt it as it just sounds like a rehash if not an exact duplicate of the serpo hoax.
edit on 25-3-2012 by d00d557 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Mmm...Im also on the fence here.
ANY document or video that ACTUALLY
provide "evidence" is and will be LOCKED
up in a farttight safe. Even if you read ALL
documents released you wont find ANYTHING
that provides EVIDENCE for anything...

Just like when you are in a court room.
You don't got any evidence to back it up, but the judge trust your words, if you got a good enough history.

There you don't got any proof either, but you still needs to win the court, only by talking. Unless you got some proof of course.

And what is evidence for you? - A video? That you wont believe anyway, would you? And by the way, that letter is from 1947, they can't put a link in the document, for the CIA to go in and watch a video about it..
What if Niel Armstrong comes and say to you, that aliens exists? Would you trust that mans words, or simply say "Sorry Niel, You don't got enough proof"?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join