It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and A.I.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Not sure if this should go here in the UFO Forum or the Discussion Forum, so mods move if needed

What is the Aliens are not an advanced biological species, but either Biological robots, or an enslaved race to an Alien AI. What if the AI is in control and the reason they haven't landed on the White house lawn is the AI is waiting for us to generate or create an AI it can relate to at which point it will land on the AI's lawn and introduce itself to our AI.

Just a thought I had the other night and thought it might produce some good discussion. So discuss away.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
thats thinking really out of the box....i give you a star for that

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfie0827
Not sure if this should go here in the UFO Forum or the Discussion Forum, so mods move if needed

What is the Aliens are not an advanced biological species, but either Biological robots, or an enslaved race to an Alien AI. What if the AI is in control and the reason they haven't landed on the White house lawn is the AI is waiting for us to generate or create an AI it can relate to at which point it will land on the AI's lawn and introduce itself to our AI.

Just a thought I had the other night and thought it might produce some good discussion. So discuss away.

Nice clear thoughts!!
To me the truth is a bit different.

Long time ago there was a war in our universe, between AI beings and biological beings.
This war was almost lost by the biological beings. This is the biggest shared trauma in our Universe.
Less than one percent of the races of the Universe lived trough this experience and started rebuilding.
They All came to the agreement that never again the development of AI would be allowed.

So normally if a new primitive race now develops technology fast, they get a warning concerning this matter.
If they do not comply, they will be stopped, or just killed.
Our warning was the big Japan earthquake. Japan was big in AI and robotics.
Several governments know about this matter. They think that we will be safe because we are protected by powerful old technology, left by our founders.

They are wrong, these installations were taken off-line or demolished recently. Four on the Moon, one in space and several on Earth. I would say we are more or less defenceless now. Our own "modern" Earth build crap is a joke, even the reversed engineered stuff.

Almost all off our Alien allies are taken out already. It was against the rules that they where here at all. Funny enough not by using weapon systems but by using mining crafts.They took out whole basis at once. That is why there are strange sounds all over the Earth now. Large cavities, left over after removing those deep basis, are crumbling and crushing in now.
If I lived there I would relocate.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have also thought that possibly life tends to move beyond an organic form when it reaches a certain stage in technological advancement, so if something were to show up here it would be mechanical/something artificial that we don't recognise rather than theoretical flesh and blood.

Interesting stuff!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Pics or it didn't happen

Jk but in all seriousness interesting read, just curious where you got that kind of info from?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
reply to post by Pokoia

Pics or it didn't happen

Jk but in all seriousness interesting read, just curious where you got that kind of info from?

Most of this info comes from my friend: www.abovetopsecret.com...
To me at least his statements have great value.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Alien fables of the ancient world

I'm reminded of the African fables I once read when I was a kid, describing how the leopard got its spots or why the hare has long ears.

On this forum we have that, plus technology and aliens. If we could just improve our grammar and spelling we'd have quite a literary resource.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
reply to post by Pokoia

Pics or it didn't happen

I'd imagine from the likes of Stargate, Doctor Who or any other countless sci-fi show/novel/comic over the past few decades.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I would have imagined any advanced alien race that could make AI smart enough to traverse the cosmos and seek out new life, they they would also be able to understand (yes even in their mechanical, but very advanced brains) that some life they find will be bio-chemical computers like us, and that they would have the ability to study, adapt and communicate with those as well.

Unless they were really stupid AI machines, then I would hold out much hope that the alien's space program will be all that successful in the first place.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Ok thanks, I'll def. check it out

new topics

top topics

join