It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Robison: Various Crucial Spiritual, Political, Cultural, Globalist, Values, END TIMES Issues

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

WRONG AGAIN.

The Jesus The Christ I have served most of my 65 years has ruled always . . . particularly after The Cross and empty tomb when The Father gave Him a Name above all names . . . and he has sat down at the right hand of The Father forever as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Nevertheless, REPLACEMENTARIANISM IS UNBIBLICAL and a blasphemous blather from hell insulting God's EVERLASTING PROMISES and His Nature to unchangingly honor His Word and bring it to pass to the letter.

IF GOD'S PROMISES TO THE CHILDREN OF JACOB could not be counted on, neither could Jesus' promises to The Church be counted on. What blasphemy all such notions are.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The Jesus The Christ I have served most of my 65 years has ruled always . . . particularly after The Cross and empty tomb when The Father gave Him a Name above all names . . . and he has sat down at the right hand of The Father forever as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

There is a verse that says something like that in Philippians.

2:8 He humbled himself,
by becoming obedient to the point of death
– even death on a cross!
2:9 As a result God exalted him
and gave him the name
that is above every name,
2:10 so that at the name of Jesus
every knee will bow
– in heaven and on earth and under the earth –
2:11 and every tongue confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord
to the glory of God the Father.

Looks like that name is, Lord.
Mark 16:19

So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God

Jesus has been sitting there since his final ascension into heaven.
Hebrews 1:3b

When he had cleansed us from our sins, he sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven.

There are a couple places in Revelation Which uses the terminology, "King of Kings and Lord of Lords".

17:14 They will make war with the Lamb, but the Lamb will conquer them, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those accompanying 31 the Lamb are the called, chosen, and faithful.”

19:16 He has a name written on his clothing and on his thigh: “King of kings and Lord of lords.”

I don't directly connect that title with Jesus, since I don't take those two instances as being descriptions of Jesus, but two thing in the vision who are the opposite of the beast as where they get their authority.

Nevertheless, REPLACEMENTARIANISM IS UNBIBLICAL and a blasphemous blather from hell insulting God's EVERLASTING PROMISES and His Nature to unchangingly honor His Word and bring it to pass to the letter.
Jesus has authority over and above the writings of men.

IF GOD'S PROMISES TO THE CHILDREN OF JACOB could not be counted on, neither could Jesus' promises to The Church be counted on. What blasphemy all such notions are.
It has already been pointed out that the blessings were to Abraham's seed, not to the sons of Jacob.
edit on 29-3-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

There was one verse about a particular promise, covenant with one seed of Abraham, Christ.

There are abundant other verses about eternal, everlasting promises to the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

There was one verse about a particular promise, covenant with one seed of Abraham, Christ.
Galatians 3:16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.

The verse says "the promises", not one particular promise, with all the rest really to the "many people".
According to Paul, all the promises find their fulfilment in Jesus.

There are abundant other verses about eternal, everlasting promises to the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
"Land Promises", is the term another member of this forum has as a favorite.
He seems to enjoy pretending that there were "spiritual" promises fulfilled in Jesus, but other, material promises still withstanding, the promises of the 'land', as if you could have one without the other.
This only serves to reinforce my take on these cultish beliefs being spread by people following an agenda to support the man-made "state" merely calling itself Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join