It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: North Korea May Be Preparing Missile Launch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I think it would hurt bush/cheney if NK did a missle test... might bring the skeleton out of the closet that Rumsfield is the one that sold the nuclear reactors to them... giving nuclear material (even if it is non weapons grade) to a country like NK is just going to incourage them to further there weapon program... I wonder if those were the same "breeder type" reactors that we don't like Iran having... that would be tanatamount to treason, if they were.
But fact is fact... Rumsfield got paid to give "nuclear secrets" to NK... but did it through a international company with a written contract, so that makes it OK...HAAAA

Actually if you do your homework I believe you will find that DOE sold the �nuclear secrets� to NK the company that rumsfield was a board member(?) for just won the contract�..so if your looking for skeletons I believe you will find them in the Clinton admin. it was an international company however it was done for the clinton admin. www.xboxaddict.com...

[edit on 25-9-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If only one atomic bomb hits the US it would be enough to kill many million people. So after we have completely destroyed NK, who is the winner?

Russia and China might not tolerate a US preemptive attack on NK. If the situation with NK degenerates it's all because of Adolf Bush's arrogance and unilateralism. The meaning of Bilateralism is Win-Win, Unilateralism means Win-Lose or everybody lose. You can think about it if you want...

In any case here is a link to provide more thoughts:

Bush Nazi???

<< 1   >>

join