It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

john titor/bill gates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
i was reading over some john titor stuff answers, questions, etc. a person asked what happens to bill gates during/after the war. john answered with "This I do know but I won�t discuss." which i took as obviously he has some semi-important role at all or else he'd say, "i dont know." does anyone have any opinions or ideas as to either what john meant or what role bill gates has in the future? hugs and kisses.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Only he who said it knows unless he tells. Microsoft are on there way to taking over the world... soon everyone will be sucked into the world of microsoft. Bill was probably working on his new brainwash software, or brainwashing soldiers.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
He's a hoaxer, as we've said. This is why he "can't tell" what happens to any famous world leader... because it would prove him wrong (as he's been proven wrong so many times in the past)

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
well i dont really think there is any "hard" evidence that john titor was or wasnt a hoax. but i see what you mean and yes it is suspicious.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
if you could time travel, and wanted to warn people about something, would you come to ats ?

would you put a time travel device in an old crappy corvette ?

if he came to the past to see his grandpa, what if he runs into himself ?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
1.well radagast i if i was from the future and internet was a main part of my culture and i read online (he was a historian of our time) that it was a big part of this times culture i would go to a forum as wel. anyway who would beleive him or care in tv land.
2. if an old crappy corvette was all i could get than yes i would
3. he said he has actually met himself on more than 1 occasion. so i guess theres no big deal there.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i apologize if I offended any believers.
it was clear to me that it was bs. clever and intelligent, but bs.

meeting himself is no big deal ?

does his soul split ? does his conscience split ?

that raises a lot of issues, none of them working for JT, imo

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
im not a beleiver im on the fence. because of the different timelines he says he's not really meeting himself more like a copy. he explained it as a loking at a mirror and saying hello and the person in the mirror going hey

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
if he is existing at the same time in the same place in two bodies, how does he explain how the "first" or "original" JT reacting to seeing himself ? that would freak someone out , no ? and alter that persons destiny right ?

way too many paradoxes, imho

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Just by going back into the past you might have changed or altered something in the future. So there really is no way to tell the future with a complete accuracy. Provided you a time traveler of course. Also, the only way to prove you are from the future is to have technology way out of this time, videos, and stuff like that, but it could be a human from an advanced planet screwing with you.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
How does it sound now in 2022?

Remember JT broke his pattern with Bill Gates... he was for the most part answering: no I have no idea what happened to X, Y, Z people, or why he would know... they were unimportant to history, like when someone ask today's what happened to a know person in the 30s that has been forgotten through history...

He could have answered the same about Bill Gates, as other personalities asked shared the same popularity at the time, but he didn't, he said he knew...

And in other posts he commented that for certain events and certain people he would reserve the right to comment to not alter the timelines...

So Bill Gates had some significance in the future... and I guess now in 2022, we're starting to undestand what that is...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: skoobert

I enjoyed the Titor stuff when it came out.
I keep an open mind when reading stuff like this. Was he a time traveller? Maybe. He did provide a lot of information to suggest it might possibly be true. Let's not forget, it was early 2000's when he came to ATS. The knowledge and tech we had back then vs now is night and day.
Let's also not forget, he describes what happened on "HIS" timeline. Not ours.
But when we read about Quantum theory and the idea that we live in multiple timelines simultaneously, then I would suggest, that it could be possible that we might experience similar events he describes, although, the events may happen in different years than when it happened on his timeline.
There may even be a 10 year difference as to when events may take place. We can't expect everything that he suggested happened on his timeline to be exactly what will occur on our timeline. And depending on what actions we take on our timeline may prevent or delay certain events from happening.

I also have wondered recently if there is any relation between the Q team and Titor. Is it possible that the two are connected in some way?

Cheers!

edit on 17-8-2022 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join