It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mebendazole. There, I said it.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I remember being prescribed this in Cambodia when I got worms/paramecium infection from pork/meat product in food (I'm vegan!).

IT MADE ME ITCH AN BREAK OUT IN HIVES HEAD TO TOEs.

Then I was given Fenbendazole instead. I BROKE OUT AGAIN.

I do no break out from all azoles, but these two I know for sure to stay clear away from.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I just wanted to say thank you so much for this thread and to all who have posted the information that they have. To those who have shared their personal stories I give you my utmost respect, to take the power of healing into your own hands in the face of the absurd propaganda machine that is the AMA, ACS, and the whole host of organizations that profit off dis-ease, take great courage!! Their attempts to rob us of our innate healing abilities have failed, threads like these are necessary and will only continue to enlighten those who have misplaced their trust.

There is no hiding from it, the application of allopathic medicine in its current form is the height of quackery for one simple reason, they do not diagnose the deficiencies that lead to the the myriad of chronic illnesses we are facing. It is a self perpetuating system of corruption that has plenty of cracks in it and this is only the beginning. As the dominoes fall, we shall see medical authorities jumping ship, for there is no stopping this, it is our time and they are guilty. As this spreads there will be no stopping it, no matter what form of tobacco science they continue to push through their "research foundations."

It is time to return to health, really it is not all that difficult. We must get back to being our own doctors, for no one knows your body more than you. Learn about your foods, learn about your body chemisty/nutrition, simple exercises, understand the illusion that have been created about "healthy living". Once again it is because of forums like this that you can sift through the sea of disinformation that is out there and find common thread of healing that is honoring your body. Thank you so much for this information!!

edit on 31-12-2013 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2014 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I started using Vermox once a month for 7 days during a full moon and my heart palpitations completely stop when I'm on it. I also notice that I feel revigorated at a cellular level or something. I might not be any stronger physically and am tired, but I feel stronger from deep within, it's hard to explain. It's like it strengthens/rejuvinates my cellular structure or something-no joke. I have a source in Albania that has access to a limitless amount of Vermox by Janssen. You can only ship it to the U.S. now as Canada has become a monopoly more than the US and prohibits mebendazole importation.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have been following many posts from ATS for quite some time now, and I am in a personal situation in which my wife was diagnosed with State 3 Ovarian cancer. She just completed a full hysterectomy and will soon be scheduled for Chemo. I have done approximately 50 hours of research on supplements, nutrients, drugs and articles such as the ones seen posted here as well. When I ran across this Mebendazole, I was very surprised and of course I researched more on it and it seems very legit, the only problem I am facing is obtaining a supply for it. I live in the Western US area and since it is no longer manufactured since 2011, it is rather hard to acquire. Does anyone know of a reliable source, I would ideally like to purchase a years supply if possible. Also, once the coast is all clear on the cancer, how have people continued on the Mebendazole? Is there a maintenance dosage? I read in a different forum that one person takes 9 pills roughly per month for maintenance, is that really needed if the cancer is gone?

Thanks a bunch, you guys are all amazing.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just bumping this thread to read later !

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FierceTech

hello .... heres a link to some one who has used this to cure his cancer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

he says how much he,s taken and how long for ...

and here,s a link to someone who has now tried it because off his thread and its working for him ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

good luck
edit on 7-5-2015 by jonesthespy because: (no reason given)

he also mentions how to buy them from india and gives the link

edit on 7-5-2015 by jonesthespy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thanks again TheAlmo, and everyone some great info in this thread.

I am wondering if anyone have given this a shot?

Edit: missed post above, bump!

edit on 27-5-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Edit

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join