It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jkrog's New and Revised Chronological UFO Thread Directory.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

MissBeck
reply to post by karl 12

You're doing such a good job gathering everything in one place. It is very much appreciated. Now all I need is the time to start going through everything.

Thank you.

Hey MissBeck thank you for the post and gathering all the info in one place for easy access was one of Justin's main reasons for compiling the thread in the first place (has certainly helped me out in the past when looking for a specific thread) -if you (or anyone else) knows of any other additions that may have been missed please feel free to add!

Below are some other updated threads and as you can see Isaac has been rather busy lately.

Important UFO/Alien Related Research Threads

UfoUpdates archive: Huge PDF collection of posts by Ufology's top names (1996-2013, 0.5Gb download)

PDF Archive: Info-Paranet "Newsletters" (1989-1993)

Now online: Full collection of "Probe Report" ("superb" British UFO journal) - free PDF download

Online collection: 1980s radio show about UFOs etc ("Open Mind")

UFO Incidents of The 1960’s

Ravenna Revisited - The Portage County Police UFO Chase.

UFO Incidents of The 1980’s

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I most certainly will. Trouble is, I get too enthralled reading them, and forget to pop them on here!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is amazing, thank you!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
thanks for posting this !!

2nd line

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks for replies, here are some other additions.

Pre 1940 UFO Incidents

Did Writer & Poet "Johann Wolfgang von Goethe" Witness a UFO?

UFO Incidents of The 1940’s

US Government reports on Roswell incident - PDF downloads (including 993 page report)

UFO Incidents of The 1970’s

Shots Fired at ET—The 1972 McChord AFB Incident (and who is Robert Collins?)

UFO Incidents of The 1990’s

Pilot flies within 40 meters of Giant Pyramid UFO - Daylight sighting 1996

Important UFO/Alien Related Research Threads

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

charlie77
why no mention of the Bhagavad Gita, Hindus admit to loads of contact, the golden arch in flanders late 80's?
just using wikipedia yes?

Funny how people who claim to have the word of God rant, pester, and complain about things always bringing negative energy to the table, and the people who do have the word of God don't claim anything but just attempt say something positive and show people that they are cared for.

It's a strange and crooked world and because of stupid worldly ego we have to think and act the opposite of reality. It wanted to play pranks with me and I called it out, but that was not good enough so I have to play a prank back - there is no chance for truth because truth or not it has to be a prank to be understood by the ego of spiritual denial.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Great stuff..I'd thought of doing something similar. Glad to see others have done the hard work

If I can think of things to add, I will.

S+F.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

My friend was flying in a private jet over Puerto Rico and got a series of pictures of a very strange object. It looks like a small planet entered the atmosphere....like a giant medicine ball. As soon as I get her to download the pictures, I'll post them here but was wondering what to do with them. Her BF was the pilot and he cannot identify the mysterious object either.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

My friend was flying in a private jet over Puerto Rico and got a series of pictures of a very strange object. It looks like a small planet entered the atmosphere....like a giant medicine ball. As soon as I get her to download the pictures, I'll post them here but was wondering what to do with them. Her BF was the pilot and he cannot identify the mysterious object either.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Loveaduck
reply to post by karl 12

Loveaduck, thanks for the post mate and I'm sure a lot of folks here would be interested in seeing those pics if you began a thread - certainly a lot of freaky reports from the skies and seas around Puerto Rico and you could always add them to this one if you wanted to.

UFOs, USOs and the Island of Puerto Rico.

Cheers!

New one for the 1960's:

CASE 1963 - Military Personell on DC-8 Sighting over Atlantic

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
New thread from Trueman (and following on from Peruvian UFO research here, here, here and here) :

UFO Incidents of The Present (2000 + )

Pucallpa (Peru) Hostile UFOs and Abductions - UPDATE

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
World UFO day today Karl, not that I think it means anything other than pulling out to watch “The Day the Earth Stood Still,” “Alien vs. Predator,” “Close Encounters of the Third Kind,” “E.T.,” “Men In Black,” “Contact” and “Fire in the Sky whilst having a drink and then seeing strange things in the sky before bed.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

World UFO day today Karl

Alas I missed that one Zazz - not had much free time recently but appreciate the heads up.

Did you see PaulTheDuke's thread about the Baciu forest?

The Baciu Forest in Roumania

Remembered you were interested in that place with all its freaky goings on!

More threads:

UFO Incidents of The 1970’s

1971, The Delphos Kansas UFO Landing physical evidence

UFO Incidents of The Present (2000 + )

Chilean Government Agency Releases UFO Images

Important UFO Related Research Threads

Inforespace Journal (Belgium UFO group SOBEPS) - PDFs

Close Encounters of a Fatal Kind ?

Prime Ministers, Politicians & UFOs in Britain

Germans releasing secret UFO files - DISCLOSURE?
edit on 3-8-2014 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I didn't ! I'm now on it
thanks for the heads up buddy.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Can someone start a thread about this incident:

uk.news.yahoo.com...

I am a new member and dont have that priveledge quite yet. Would like to hear ATS opinions, its quite a video.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is completely relevant, but I found this report by Prof. Michael Crowe on the history of Extra-terrestrial belief to be quite interesting when I was researching the area. It goes from Aristotle to the 1900's, detailing reports from various philosophers and explains how the Church tended to denounce the 'plurality of worlds' idea. It could go into the Pre-1900 part.

History of Extra-Terrestrial Life Debate

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi
looks like your moderator TO this site, i am totally new to this site,
i am not able to create thread, whenever i click "new Thread" blank page is coming like this:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

Hi Uj,
It is my understanding that you have to make 20 posts in the existing threads before you are allowed to start one yourself.
So, you are nearly there!
Hope this helps?
Welcome aboard.
GTD

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join