It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jkrog's New and Revised Chronological UFO Thread Directory.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Well I was a close friend of his so it probably bothers me more. He was the one person I could discuss such topics with for hours.

Sorry for getting girly and emotional

I do understand why there was a new one made and I have subscribed to it so I can check it out. I do like directories because it gives me something to look thru for reading material.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thanks Karl for the s & f...this is very informative.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow! So much here to examine. Thanks so much for all the effort put into compiling this thread. I'm bookmarking it to delve into at my leisure.
This is one of the reasons ATS is great.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Saved and bookmarked. Kind of makes me feel sad, but this is so important. Thank you.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Average inheritance.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks for the comments Isaac and I do understand Mblahnikluver's comments and am glad she's subscribed to the new thread.

This one's a great new addition by IMSAM and describes a very intriguing military radar/visual case from July 1952, it also bears a lot of similarities to the Little Rissington incident from 3 months later.

1952 RAF pilot UFO sighting revealed-NEW CASE MAYBE

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
UFO Incidents of The 1960’s

The Valensole Affair - Humanoid Mischief in 1965

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
again sorry i am a newcommer to the site but this has by far been the most informational chronological collection of sitings i have seen yet far and has sparked some amazing thoughts for a person who until a year and a half ago was oblivious to all of the contact of ufos around us. the following you tube video was the one that opened my eyes and also brought tears to them. i am wondering if there is concrete evidence of species of extraterrestrials or their area or dimension of origin. if you view the video posted above there is the ART who ever interview from 1997 and he clearly states that there what er know as extra-terrestrial beings are extra-dimensional implying from another dimension it is also bizarre that the phone convo was cut off the radio station cut off air and the man from the tape is imprisoned for life for disclosing area 51 info. im sure i sound like a noob but if anyone could elaborate or explain the whole thing as dumbed down as possible tis thread seemed most appropriate to ask.... also the FEMA coffins are of great concern to me as though our government knows of a huge decimation of population in the near future due to millions of air sealed coffins pre made numbered as well as prison camps throughout the entire usa. again probably newbish questions just wondering if there is any relation between this all any reponse or info would be more than greatly appreciated
-doughog

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Wow. Wow. Thank you so much. You're the best.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wow that is a very comprehensive list, thank you! That is going to take me forever to dig through

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Fantastic work of collecting & listing all these! S&F & grats karl12.

[Edited to add:]
Is there anyway that the list on post #1 could be updated, instead of having to list new entries on separate posts? Or is that a feature that's reserved to mods only?
edit on 2-7-2012 by SpookyVince because: I can.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It's only been recent that i've become increasingly interested in this "Alien/UFO" phenomenon. After the independent research that i've obtained, this matter is most definitely serious business. Throughout U.S. pop culture, such fascination with "E.T.'s" has been apparent, however it's always been presented to us as some "science fiction" fantasy. But everyone knows, the best place to hide a secret is right out in front of you. It's become futile to have a discussion with those who still refuse that the Feds (and others) control and manipulate the direction of civilization. And i would not dare expose those or say anything that would condem my right as a citizen. The powers are just too great. I don't really believe in a lot of things, however whatever is on record regarding this matters, i think that ALL of it is possible. It's so bizarre that all you have to do is attach mis-information with accurate information and no one will ever tell the difference. Ignorance is bliss, and the FEDS understand this method of confusion and apply it to every day life.

I'm not going to say anymore, because i know these lines are tapped. All we can do is watch be patient and be prepared.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Squabbles94806
But everyone knows, the best place to hide a secret is right out in front of you.

Exactly. And to turn all of the people who still "believe" (allow me the quotes) into lunatics, criminals, artists (with all the bad reputation that can come with it), idiots, etc.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince

Is there anyway that the list on post #1 could be updated, instead of having to list new entries on separate posts? Or is that a feature that's reserved to mods only?

Thanks for the replies and that's a mighty fine idea SpookyVince.

Will update them on the first page now but if anyone has any ideas for new thread additions in the chronological list (or other UFO research sections) then please continue to post.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I think i may agree with you. I think once i may have seen something in the sky that looked like a UFO once...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
New thread additions for chronological list on first page:

An in-depth review of the Cecconi Case Photos

McGrady UFO sighting: Pennsylvania, 1956

RAF Chicksands UFO Report - high strangeness or hoax

THE Best Set of UFO Interviews I've Ever Seen
edit on 3-1-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join