It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jkrog's New and Revised Chronological UFO Thread Directory.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Surely, Justin is making a great applause to you....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies and there certainly appears to be quite a lot of very strange and unexplained UFO cases now listed
- Angelc01 has made another great thread below about the mass UFO sightings over Spain in 1968 and I also forgot to add Reject's thread about Robert Taylor's encounter in Scotland on the 9th of November, 1979.

UFO Incidents of The 1960’s

Mass Sighting Over Spain In 1968

UFO Incidents of The 1970’s

Documentary: The West Lothian Question

Originally posted by charlie77

why no mention of the Bhagavad Gita, Hindus admit to loads of contact..

Hey Charlie, it's not connected to UFOs but Skyfloating has made a nice thread here about the Bhagavad Gita, he's also conducted some very interesting research on UFOs, Hindu scripture and other ancient belief systems below - hopefully you can create an additional thread so it can be updated on the research list.

Important UFO/Alien Related Research Threads

Tara - Extraterrestrial Goddess
Flying Carpets, Flying Thrones and Travelling Clouds
Sun wheels, fire chariots and winged discs

Cheers.
edit on 27-7-2015 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
the jerusalem ufo was a hoax also..

Only a retarded monkey with one eye would believe that was real.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blahable

Only a retarded monkey with one eye would believe that [Jerusalem UFO video] was real.

Retarded monkeys and about half of ATS, sadly.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Appreciate the comments and it's nice to see Justin's updated thread stickied at the top of the UFO forum (along with Scramjet's Applied Linguistics Registry as well) - let's hope some of the more interesting threads and unexplained events garner more attention as there certainly seems to be a few out there.

Below are some more additions.

UFO Incidents of The 1950’s

The Flatwoods Monster UFO
Retired Air Force Colonel Robert B. Willingham saw UFO Crash

Pilots witness flying triangle over Florida

Guest Blogger: John Lasker ‘The UFO invasion of October 1973′
Radar Confirmed UFO over Pinecastle Electronic Warfare Range Tracking Station - May 14th, 1978.

UFO Incidents of The 1980’s

The Official Night of UFOs in Brazil

UFO Incidents of The 1990’s

The Trumbull County, Ohio UFO Incident of December 14, 1994
Police Officers Spot UFO, Rapid Reaction Force Alerted June 1996
Firemen Witness UFO - Pierce Township incident, 1991

Originally posted by Blahable

the jerusalem ufo was a hoax also..

Blahable, thanks for the reply and although I didn't see mention of the Jerusalem UFO video in the chronological thread directory, there's a thread below by SkepticOverlord which may be of interest:

Dome Of The Rock UFO: Hoaxes Are Easy - Extended Discussion

Also, talking of contrived fabrications, there's a thread below dealing with 'official' U.S. Government UFO explanations, some of them are quite hilarious and were described by one of the leading atmospherical physicists of the time as 'absurdly erroneous'.

USAF "force fit" debunks

Cheers.

Originally posted by summergirl

Summergirl, one of the main reasons this thread had to be revised in the first place was the sheer number of off topic posts, if you know of a thread to add then please post one as I'm sure there are many I may have missed.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Karl, I was just thinking about something...

It's kinda funny how you always see debunkers trolling around threads like "2012 UFO video!" or something, but they never seem to comment on threads like these.

The skeptics claim there is no UFO evidence, but they never comment on threads detailing the evidence. I wonder why that is?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Don't know the reason why certain individuals seem reluctant to address specific UFO cases mate but I've also noticed that threads dealing with some of the more intriguing and unexplained incidents don't receive much post traffic - this thread from Jazzyguy is a good example but I'm sure there are many others out there.

Hopefully by collating them into a chronological list some of the more intriguing UFO incident threads will get more attention (as I'm sure was Jkrog's original intention in the first place
).

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

star and flag and now bookmarked for ever

and thanks
edit on 2/4/2012 by maryhinge because: spellcheck

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
More additions:

UFO Incidents of The 1940’s

1944—Bomber Encounters Giant Disk

Cherry Creek UFO Mystery - August 19th, 1965.
The Carl Farlow A338 UFO case

New 1975 Military Encounter Revealed
1973—UFO sighted over McAlester, Oklahoma

Important UFO/Alien Related Research Threads

International Police UFO Reports

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well done Karl for following the footsteps of Jkrog and this new and revised thread! It is now one of my favorites! Outstanding Job!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies and the kind words, it was Isaac's idea in the first place to revise the exisiting list and here's a very important thread of his dealing with the Guy Hottel FBI memo fiasco, the research and presentation is top notch and will hopefully clear up any confusion in the future as to the origins of the incident described in the document.

Debunked! The FBI alien bodies memo – A case study in the reinvention of the wheel

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is so incredibly useful. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

Dextraphite, nearly forgot this one.

UFO Incidents of The Present (2000 + )

Stephenville UFO Incident - Radar Animation and a 'New View.'

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
As a close friend of Justin's Im really bothered that there is a new thread for his directory. I see no reason why there was a new one made. There are PLENTY of threads out there with directories to various subjects that go on for pages.

There was nothing wrong with Justin's directory and no reason why the updates couldn't be added to his.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
There was nothing wrong with Justin's directory and no reason why the updates couldn't be added to his.

I was the one that suggested a new thread be started, because updates could NOT (or at least had NOT) be added to the right spot in the chronological list at the beginning of Justin's thread.

If you look at Justin's old thread, you will see that the thread contained many updates (usually posted by Karl12), but those were not in the chronological list at the start of the thread - which rather went again Justin's basic idea in his thread.

I think that Justin would be pleased that someone carried on and updated his work to make it as useful as possible to ATS members.

**I take full responsibility for encouraging Karl12 to start this new thread - which has been welcomed by many other members - and would like to thank Karl12, again, for taking the time and trouble to carry on the work started by Justin in his old thread**.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join