It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor Is Headed For Earth And Will Hit In 7 Days... What Could Be Done?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

I have a bunch of bottle rockets to shoot at it.
Well, if everything's going to go to hell, I might as well use my fireworks up.
Never liked to waste things

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You would be dead with nukes. Research Earths deep space defenses. Matter fact check this out... www.abovetopsecret.com... Picture some of the stuff made in the 70's on a scale 100x's and you would see that we dont have to worry bout nothin unless the asteroid would be bigger than earth. Not to mention teslas death ray that ionizes cells to the point of internal comustion. And it can do that to anything. So if a meteor came close to earth that had the possibility of being an ELE if it hit. I would not worry and continue to drink mohitos or continue stacking Furniture. Dont worry so much we are safe.
edit on 25-3-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Check this out. www.abovetopsecret.com... We begin to scratch the surface here. Remember Everything in the military is compartmentalized the public NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER is told about every thing. SO keep that in mind when you look at the videos and pictures. Imagine some of these things in the OP are already scaled up to gargantuan sizes and in place as we speak. Which I know to be fact. Some of which have their own take off pads and silos spread all over Earth should something like you depicted come to pass.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Put our heads between our legs and kiss our posteriors goodbye.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Two tiny asteroids zipped close by Earth today (March 26), passing between our planet and the orbit of the moon, but posed no threat of impacting our world, NASA scientists say.

The two space rocks flew by Earth in rapid fire; one zoomed by early in the day while the second buzzed the planet at 1:09 p.m. EDT (1709 GMT), according to astronomers with NASA's Asteroid Watch program.

www.space.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The two asteroids were first detected over the weekend and quickly dismissed as potential impact threats to Earth. Their small size means they would likely not survive the fiery trip through Earth's atmosphere to reach the surface.

link

We might not even have seven days.

Everyone else can "hope" that something can be done.

I am sticking to my digging theory/plan
I think I can dig a nice hole under the house in a few days.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Jesus Himself has revealed to Mr King that the Galactic Chitauri Empire has technology capable of throwing entire asteroids at the Earth - this has been prophesised that the aliens will use this against our planet - Jesus will defend us all - do not worry. My blog has explicit confirmation of this. Seek and ye shall find about the War In Heaven

Ned Reilly

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Personally there is nothing to do, except do my best. If I get hit. It's all good, because it has been a good ride.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

tri based lasers from LUNA, EA*RTH surface and SPACE. They make a triangle laser net running at an enormous heat levels the asteroid then encounters net and is destroyed. Spacing of net gaps decides debris fallout sizes afterwards. If needed asap use brilliant pebble technology to build net in SPACE like grid paper following the same process as tri base lasers. Brilliant pebbles allow for grid or net to move fast in synchronized fashion.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
we must build a massive, directed SOUND wave weapon either in orbit or from the moon from which to disrupt the object

everything is energy or vibration

disrupt the vibration and rhythm of this physical object

or disrupt its path

there is a schuman resonance of the earth.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Right - a sound weapon will work in space.....

Yeah I've seen this stupidity before ..

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join