It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More fear mongering from the Christians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I find this video quite laughable. (I am a Christian)...But i can't believe people would even debate this video calling it "real". I have my own beliefs in hell..and it's not this.

Opinions?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Wow pretty graphic..(waiting for the "well it will be when your sent to hell for not accepting Christ comments")
Just another example of someone trying to get us believe their way by having the opposite scare us, be it Religion, Terrorists or not eating meat.

If God was as so powerful and loving why did he allow Hell to happen....My guess he didn't and there is no Hell.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Awesome Horror/Alien B- Movie! There used to be one circulating in the 80's and hosted by many churches here that shows a car accident and people walking/falling down through fire and screaming while maggots are crawling around the floor. It caused many to freak out and run for the altar. It looked a cheesy B flick to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

Lol...why does God send everyone to hell? am I the only who see's that as a little strange?.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrioticPony

I dunno maybe humans are television to God. But, I do know that this would make an awesome Syfy channel movie if it was marketed as horror/alien.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrioticPony

I think its "fear mongering" by the film makers.
Anyone who warns of hell is like one who warns of a broken bridge ahead. It isn't fear mongering.
You say you are christian and that you believe in hell, but you suspect christians of fear mongering.

BTW, what movie was that clip from? It looked pretty interesting...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Wow pretty graphic..(waiting for the "well it will be when your sent to hell for not accepting Christ comments")
Just another example of someone trying to get us believe their way by having the opposite scare us, be it Religion, Terrorists or not eating meat.

If God was as so powerful and loving why did he allow Hell to happen....My guess he didn't and there is no Hell.

Hell do exist. Your in it. Hell is being disconnected to everything/the whole and not hering the everything/whole (god). Looking for the connection that is in you from certain religon is hard because there is so much crap you have to shovel to get to the thruth and the people telling you about the connection is having trouble getting it themselves. You are connected to everything else at least by gravity and eletric fields. Just because you do not know of the other connections do not mean they do not exist.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

If this is Hell is ok by me
, I have a wife who loves me and I love her too
The Hell bit is Manchester Utd football club (scum barstools) lol

new topics

top topics

join