It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Video Regards Ronald Reagans Term and UFOs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Some major, far out stuff here and I'm still deliberating how much I buy, but it is an interesting video never the less. Allegedly an E.B.E was captured during Reagans term and interrogated. This video is basically a sypnosis of these events.

In an address to the United Nations on September 21, 1987, President Ronald Reagan stated, "I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world." Why would President Reagan have made such a profound statement about the possible reality of alien life in outer space? What did Ronald Reagan really know about extraterrestrials? An alleged internet briefing transcript gives an astounding glimpse of how newly elected President Reagan, in 1981, learned of our government's decades old secret involvement with the ET issue from CIA Director, William Casey and select advisers. Researcher, Jim Nichols shares a synopsis of this transcript's shocking revelations...!

Depending on how you view Reagans famous speech, there could be some elements of truth here. Additionally, I wasn't aware that when George Adamski was apparently on the verge of getting hit with a lawsuit for defrauding the public over his claims that the C.I.A. Director of the time intervened in that case to prevent it. However, I was aware that Admaski had an open passport allowing him to travel anywhere in the world at anytime, this is similar to high ranking government officials and diplomats, imo, there's a lot more to him that what we currently know.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Personally I think the 1980's was a period of time where things were in disarray from the Church/Pike fiasco of the 1970's and the veils of secrecy slipped here and there..just a bit. I think Reagan slipped a couple times in casual ways and the public got fleeting glimpses of the world behind the curtains. I think the glimpses we got in aspects of Star Wars (SDI..not the movie..lol) and some black projects that were seen once or twice and never again looked real wild.

If that is what we merely glimpsed, purely by sloppiness and accident of the times...who knows what all was really happening then, and we probably can't really imagine where the real 'cutting edge' sits right now.

Reagan and UFO's for something that President actually knew about? I've sure heard stranger things.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
These are simply noted that the video covered. Not my actual beliefs on the matter... Please take a look if you dont have time for the OPs movie

Interesting notes from the video that I have taken so far

Roswell happened. a surviving et was transported to los alamos.. Stated it was from zeta reticuli . home planet is called serpo (

ufos are known as IAC's Identified alien craft

MJ12 was really called majority 12

Determined public awareness would jeopardize future space program of the U.s and panic amongst religious leaders. MJ12 determines an independent investigation would be needed to satisfy the public curiosity ( hints this is for disinfo)...

MJ12 feels most aliens are exploring for peaceful means.. more than one race is visiting Earth

Traveling through space tunnels bending space.

Reagan would ask a question to the above topic and would be told that info is above the level of info they are discussing

5 species of aliens. 1 species may be very hostile
this hostile species has been abducting humans, no confirmed deaths.
we've captured one hostile alien form this race.. .
the people then presenting this info to reagan are not prepared to go further into the hostile alien topic

Reagan concerned with other countries being attacked along with US
He is told there is no imminent threat of any kind

Nixon and Ford were previously briefed on this same topic.. Carter was not.

Alien race considered hostile because they abduct humans, no other reason. this was determined as early as the 50's

Eben, qualoids, archoloids, heplaloids trantaloids are the names of the 5 species

WE captured a trantaloid in Canada in 1961 and held it in 1962 in area 51.. This species can change its look like a blonde human, but is in fact a giant insect... they have force-fields around their ships but normal flesh and blood bodies

Project Dove is used for dis info ... Convince the public that ufos are real to cover up secret air craft, even though ufos are real. Actual facts given and the public runs with it.

ALL ufo movie productions STARTING the 1950s were used as dis info projects against the public. ALL folks, close encounters, independence day, ALL....
The Day the earth stood still was the first co-op venture with the US air force and 20th century fox
The mini series Taken as well.

George Adamski
Allen Dulles prevented adamski from being sued as a hoaxer

in 1949 truman made two commissions called adam and eve
adam was the hypothetical small release of info to the public about 1947
eve was the use of atomic weapons against ships in outerspace
the first atlas icbms were actually aimed for outer space
cold war used a cover for icmbs to be used for outer space

from 47-64 communications with alien culture were attempted and succeeded
kennedy approved plan for exchange of 12 military team members with aliens
kennedy wanted to go public with this knowledge
johnson continued the program, in 65, aliens landed in nevada and 12 members went with aliens to planet serpo ( basis for close encounters)
planned for a 10 year stay.. 8 returned. 2 dies on planet and 2 decided to stay.

Reagan was shot months after this supposed meeting...fyi

edit on 24-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
That is pretty interesting, don't think I buy it though. As far as Reagans speech, Im pretty sure he was just using that as an example of something that would unite us for a common goal. Kinda like in independence day
. I dont think it was some cryptic message to the American people. If there was a cover up going on why would they tell the president what was up. Many persidents have oposing views on how much secrecy is required for national security. I highly doubt they could trust the president to keep that from his people. Unless its all one big conspiracy, NWO and all that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Something to note in terms of Reagan knowing or being allowed/having to know some of it. He wasn't Ronald Reagan as much as Ronnie Ray-Gun. Recall, Iran released the hostages and peace came to the Middle East..quite literally...THE DAY he took office. When Lebanon annoyed him, he sent the Marines and U.S.S. New Jersey to pound his idea of foreign policy into everyone's situation. Libya pissed him off? He killed Gadaffi's kid with a bomb, from an air raid that started further away than Gadaffi's military could even fly for a pleasure.

In his spare time..He was putting Russia to the point of total collapse 2 years after he left office, Dealing weapons back to Iran, helping the Contras with their fight and helping Ortega find his way OUT of politics, if not existence. He was kinda the Chuck Norris of US Presidents when one thinks about it....

So of all the Presidents who the U.S. Air Force or C.I.A. with Casey (of all the Directors), Reagan sure would be the one I'd have thought would know more than most. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Renegade2283

Something to note in terms of Reagan knowing or being allowed/having to know some of it. He wasn't Ronald Reagan as much as Ronnie Ray-Gun. Recall, Iran released the hostages and peace came to the Middle East..quite literally...THE DAY he took office. When Lebanon annoyed him, he sent the Marines and U.S.S. New Jersey to pound his idea of foreign policy into everyone's situation. Libya pissed him off? He killed Gadaffi's kid with a bomb, from an air raid that started further away than Gadaffi's military could even fly for a pleasure.

In his spare time..He was putting Russia to the point of total collapse 2 years after he left office, Dealing weapons back to Iran, helping the Contras with their fight and helping Ortega find his way OUT of politics, if not existence. He was kinda the Chuck Norris of US Presidents when one thinks about it....

So of all the Presidents who the U.S. Air Force or C.I.A. with Casey (of all the Directors), Reagan sure would be the one I'd have thought would know more than most. Just my opinion.

I would definitely agree with you there mate, the ray gun was a bit of a political psycho
. The part about keeping Carter out of the loop would kinda make sense also, as knowing his thoughts on UFOs, he probably would've went public like Kennedy apparently wanted to.

Maybe just all specualtion but it's interesting stuff

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Its an interesting video and I would love for it to be true but ....... is it just me or is this Project Serpo information that all this is based on ...... and wasn't Project Serpo shown to be a Bill Ryan Hoax .

Done some digging and this is from Project Serpo
Here is the transcript of the alleged Reagan Camp David Briefing .
serpo.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ronny, seemed for real at first, but it soon became aparent that he was inellectually challenged, and was suffering some kind of perhaps chemically indued Altzimers or loss of some memory from a mini stroke ....
Perhaps he was in on the dope, but it became nessessary to befuddle him somewhat, to block his memories maybe?He may have decided to go public, and a prefrontal lobotomy was the only answer......he seemed simpler later on in his reign......
Perhaps the aliens speech was all he could get out of his mouth because of post hypnotic suggestions which he was mentally trying to circumvent.....?
I could go on inventing scenarios but im sure you get the point......Pics or it never yadda yadda.....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Wow.. We remember two radically different Presidents and men. I had no clue about his mental condition and was as shocked as I recall the rest of the nation when the news broke about what he had.

Funny too...I spent a day at the Reagan Library when I was out there last year. My second trip..and oh, if you have the time..bit I digress...

Of all the videos and presentations of Reagan's accomplishments and time as President, I don't recall where in the series of them I saw again there that he seemed off or anything but in control of himself. I know he ever quite seemed the same since being shot, and everyone who knew him personally seems to have commented there.

I just don't recall anything about Reagan while in Office and serving the nation that suggested he was suffering something serious. Right up to the 88 elections...I didn't see it in the vids of him, let alone any memory. Oh well.. We saw radically different things from the same events. Indeed.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The only thing I want to know, is how did he get these documents... And how do we know they are real? they cant be easily verified given the material.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Interesting that no one really is taking up with this thread... any debunking info im not aware of?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Interesting that no one really is taking up with this thread... any debunking info im not aware of?

I'm about to go to bed and I can't watch the video right now, alien images give me nightmares lolz.

Will watch it tomorrow

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Hi bknapple32,

The limited interest in this thread is probably due to the fact that the relevant "briefing" of Ronald Reagan is a pretty poor and obvious hoax that formed a small part of the Serpo hoax, and most members probably know the identity of at least one of the people involved in that hoax.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Hi bknapple32,

The limited interest in this thread is probably due to the fact that the relevant "briefing" of Ronald Reagan is a pretty poor and obvious hoax that formed a small part of the Serpo hoax, and most members probably know the identity of at least one of the people involved in that hoax.

All the best,

Isaac

Who mate, who?

I'm still intrigued by Adamski, very interesting character.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

post by Zcustosmorum
Who mate, who?

I refer you to my post above

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ahhh, thx mate.

Anything specific as to how it was found to be a hoax?

Scratch that, found some info.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by Zcustosmorum
Who mate, who?

I refer you to my post above

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was referring to someone else (Rick Doty). I thought his involvement was fairly obvious and well known.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
All I can find is something about a fictional book being perceived as fact on this, anyone care to elaborate on the specifics involved in this being fraudulent?
edit on 25-3-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

As you said ...

most members probably know the identity of at least one of the people involved in that hoax.

I just pointed out the one people here would be most familiar with given his involvement with Camelot .

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
here's a thread i authored on this subject about a year ago

reagan's UFO briefing

there's a transcript of the briefing in that thread.
interesting stuff, i'd love it to be real
edit on 25/3/12 by SecretKnowledge because: if i was an american, i'd vote for ron paul too

top topics

<<   2 >>

join