It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Spirituality (Starseeds are exiles from their home worlds)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
PART II

We are these pigs in the farm house and we are being manipulated for the market value that these aliens deem profitable. As part of their program, they will of course hook up the catalyst psychics...otherwise nobody would believe anything. I have family members that have dedicated their lives to God and Jesus Christ and don't know how they will pay their next rent. My mother in full faith went one day to be healed of her glands and at no point did anything occur...she ended up going to her scheduled surgery...funny how these preachers claim to have been saved from major illnesses yet they never show you blow-ups of their hospital documents!, worse...why aren't they in those hospitals healing everyone?

SPIRIT GUIDES AND GUARDIAN ANGELS: fraud

I once had a friend who was a psychic. This guy was very legit and down to earth...not one of these commercial frauds you find at Hay House radio. I was shocked to hear him tell me that all of my life my 'four spirits'...my Guardian Angel and three spirit guides were ASLEEP ON THE JOB!!! He told me these beings had to be developed! It's no wonder that half of this world is in such dire straits...its no wonder so many people end up strung out on crack...because the very angels that are supposed to guard us are asleep on the job!, its no wonder we never get anywhere.

SPIRIT GUIDES ARE PEOPLE

One of my psychic friends had a spirit guide that was very active. I was alarmed to see for myself that this guide was at one point going to go into my friend's body and yell at some guy because the guy had cast a bad spell on someone else...to make a long story short, I personally witnessed these guardians engage in hate, discrimination, wrongful intent as well as favoritism...then we have Hay House radio telling people a fraud.

GIVE UP YOUR SELF POWER

It is true that these psychological games are designed for you to give up your self power. Understanding DNA the way we do today and in regards to the so many turned off switches, I personally believe that over our incarnations these aliens have successfully caused us through psychological control to turn off our valued DNA switches...in other words, I believe we really are powerful beings but because of these mind games they've succeeded in causing us to turn our powers off. Darwin easily has proven this concept of turned off DNA and how we loose our biological parts.

This is happening today as well in the form of social networks. Today nobody wants to meet and hang out, everyone is content with sitting in front of their computers rather than meet someone for a movie and dinner. In the 1990s I could meet people all the time...today it has been so many years since I've met anyone from online that I have lost count of the years. What will happen if we stop socializing with each other?, we will turn off our abilities to feel...those switches will turn off too.

PROTECTING YOURSELF

As a long time researcher having studied the human energy system which is always hacked into, what you can do is place scented oil along the lines of your chakra system. I would go from the back of the skull/neck to the top of the crown, the forehead, the chin, neck, throat...all the way down in a straight line down to the bottom of the belly. I would also dab the space between the rear end hole and the private part. What is happening here is that the oil will register its own frequency (vibration) and will mix with your body's energy at the major chakra points...after a few minutes the oil vibration will cause other vibrations to cease....essentially you are creating a shield. I do this almost everyday and it works...you will feel clear emotionally and in thought.

HOW TO BREAK OUT OF THIS CONTROL SYSTEM

Essentially when its your time to pass on...DON'T walk into the light at the end of the tunnel...there should be an option to go into the universe...do that instead. They will trick you in going into the light at the end of the tunnel with religious figures, old loved ones or even with sex.

IS THERE HOPE?

Yes, there is another half to life existence which has nothing to do with these lower realm paradigms...use my advise above and escape when its your time to pass on...you don't have to be here.

DOES MEDITATION HELP?

Yes, in terms of breaking the control energies...I know, I do it all the time.

WARNINGS FROM THE PAST

People have been warned, the enemy comes in the form of love and righteousness...but they don't listen. Faith without works is dead faith...if these angels are supposed to be unconditionally loving but never produce...it speaks loudly.

SLAVE MASTERS

Based on the original creation stories (Mesopotamian), I believe we are slaves which are owned by sections or lots of humans...this is why in the ascension teachings its all only white people...the blacks are left behind for a logical reason. Slavery has in other words evolved into a game of pure psychological manipulation.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by archaeoprophet

Thanks for saying it so truthfully. I'm going to enjoy reading your other posts when you get into this forum. I hope you don't mind if I share this thread with others who need to read this same information with credit to you as the author. I mean off of ATS. I thank you much for the wake up call. I'm currently on my way out when it comes to anything, but my personal agenda to get on with life and make a name for myself as an artist.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by archaeoprophet

Thanks for your response. This is a great thread. I too feel strongly as though I was forced to be here in a pact to escape something much worse and I am in exile according to past life regressions.

I have to wonder about your thoughts on Reiki. I became a master 12 years ago and all throughout my new age Louise Hay manifest your universe crap it's been an uphill battle going nowhere. If there was a club I was never part of it. As far as doing good in the world all I wanted to do was heal the world with my music (aided by spirit guides/muses) I was lead down every wrong path and now I work at a soul crushing job with no inclination to write anything ever again.

Then again I was always accompanied by low level spirit guides during my astral projections but now I am definitely thinking they were aliens. I mean, what is the boundry between dimensions/spirits/aliens...?

Just lately I've been reading about soul trapping. You say to not go into the light and that is also what I've heard including stay the hell away from the moon. We have about 60 seconds to take off before we're captured again. So what do we become when we die? A spirit? How is it possible for us to be soul captured by aliens if we're just spirit? My greatest fear is being forced to reincarnate here again with all of my memories wiped. I want revenge against the beings that created this soul trap.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcalx

I have a plan for revenge, but I can't really share that openly here. The Alpha Draconians, Zeta's and some unknown insectoid aliens have already tried to defy me and lost. I'm just waiting for a Pleaidian to bust in here tonight.

The fact that no alien has come yet to honor my deal shows that they are all pointing to this planet as being a dumping ground for unwanted souls.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
for those of us that don't know, can you explain more about "starseeds"? you have my interest 100%, because one of my past life memories was in what we would call an "alien ship" but in that life it was normality. but I remember the insides were silver-white and through a rectangular window (or screen?) we were looking at a blue planet, if it was earth or not I have no clue. but elaboration on this topic would be nice.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

If they really wanted to heal Earth or humanity, they could just do it with their vastly superior technology, right?

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day... Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by onlyonetruth

I'm not going into all that lovy dovy stuff, but this is point blank. A starseed is an alien soul that has reincarnated in a human body. My personal definition is that once an alien soul reincarnates a second time as an Earth human, they are no longer a starseed.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
what is wrong with you people.....

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This article maybe a few years old. But this is amazing. 2 sides of the spectrum,I have searching for the opposing side of our "mission". At least I am not the only one that entertains the idea, that Earth is a Prison Planet. I have had the same question over and over again, "If we were on a mission, why would we be born into darkness?" Why can't we remember what our mission is? If it was simply one or two seeds, that bump their head on the way down sure, but hundreds? something is going on. I have dreams, memories, glimpse of the futures; and most of the them painful. Repeatedly. My mind is trying to tell me something, something that went wrong. I have another theory, that we could have "watchers". That guard a certain region, to be sure that we stay put, and that we do not regain our former self. Oh boy!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Why [since I was a young child] would I would look up into the sky - find Orion - then stare at the middle star in the belt with a feeling of abandonment and longing to go 'home'.

As an adult, I still look up and my feeling is that of ' Oh there you are, old friend'.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ramle

i'm interested to know how and when u realised/remembered that you are a starseed?

Is it something that you just kind of felt? or discovered through meditation? a vision? voices? or did another star seed tell you?

thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ramle
Last thought for the night. If all those millions of starseeds were actually doing any good then why is the state of our liberties at an all time low? Answer this starseeds if you dare. .

Humanity has become a disease upon our planet.

It has become an enemy to things that are good. It has tolerate exploitation of the weak and nature just so it can have cheap stuff, good life, and lots of profits.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
First of all I'd just like to make sure you understand that I am not in ANY way trying to attack you, I just feel very differently about everything you said about starseeds. Where do you get this impression we're afraid of the dark? In fact, just the opposite, there is no fear involved. We were given warrior spirits and THAT is what they ask of us, not for us to give up our wills... To fight spititually, we only seek to become united bc duality has done SO much damage over centuries, it NEEDS to change, and the humans have been doing a pretty bang up job saving anything as well, so let's not throw stones... Another thing about this vegetarian business... Nowhere on any site I've been to do they REQUIRE vegetarians, they only want you to cut down on the processed meats bc Monsanto and all the other corrupt bigwigs are poisoning everything we eat. They say to switch to mostly organic foods bc it hasn't been as tampered with, not bc of some silly (YES silly) conspiracy of flesh hungry energy consuming aliens that only want to feed off of us.... WOW. So you say WE'RE the deluded mislead ones but you immediately jump to the worst possible scenerio and you know what that says to someone like me? FEAR. You are speaking out of fear. And as far as the spirit guides being asleep on the job, mine were NEVER asleep, I have felt them in my life since I could FEEL and I have almost lost my life a few times but bc of something helping me out, I always manage to emerge barely scathed... I feel I am blessed. And I'm sorry but all this talk of harvesting.... Didn't the bible mention something about god and his 'harvest'? One of two conclusions here... Either this whole thing is part of god's plan and this IS god and a GOOD thing (harvest of souls means to gather them and bring them home not EAT them)... Or the bible lied about what a harvest even IS to a god.... I also feel a lot of jealousy here with some of the comments I've seen on these types of sites.... The only way any of this could be real is if we're being DUPED? Sounds like to me the conformists of this planet thought THEY had control over such matters of Earth and realized the galactic family doesn't CARE about popularity contests which is what this planet drives on/thrives on.... Money means power and popularity, trends and the newest phones mean you're one of the herd and our galactic brothers and sisters do not CARE about such silly little things and this pisses off the conformists, doesn't it? Someone's clothes and cars and houses and money mean NOTHING to these beings bc they EVOLVED past such things... I was ALREADY a snob toward society, not bc they shunned me but bc their BS never made sense to me... Even at age 6 I was already doing things no other kids were and I got called 'unique' and 'special' a lot... Oh yes and I know what most of you are thinking "yeah, you're special alright, special enough for a strait jacket or for the losers club... That's fine, I got over that forever ago... Ego is parasite that feeds on inner light, so these beings say "be free of that parasite and let your inner light shine through." Um, what's so weird/crazy/wrong/misleading about that? It seems as though there is a lot of jealousy and fear, not just willful ignorance involved in these forums. These beings also teach "forgive even your enemies" and this is a trick? What is deceitful about benevolence? Not a DAMN thing. When it comes to the ignorance, jealousy and fear of the masses, I scoff at THEM when they think they're scoffing at me.... Fear change all you want, it is going to happen.... Not bc I say so, but bc the light always wins in the end... And it IS winning, contrary to the ignorance of the populace.
we will prevail and not bc we're full of ourselves, but bc darkness has ruled this planet LONG enough. You are entitled to think and believe what you want, but you have to know that the dark does not want you to go into the light, it can't reach you there and they have tons and tons of agents and writers and spirits of their own who were sent to give out false information about these beings, things well within the human brains capacity to fear and blow out of proportion, like eating us and duping us and all these other silly ass ideas. Like a criminal lawyer in court there to put reasonable doubt inside the jury's mind, it doesn't have to be true, only plausible enough to make someone doubt. Well the dark is all about doubt... Whatever it can do to get inside your head so you cannot connect to Earth or this wonderous Universe. The universal mind isn't about a hive mentality, it's about OVERCOMING duality.... Duality has done nothing good for humanity.... Different genders equals who's the better sex, money divides us into poor and rich, religion kills our ability to read our intuition bc in fact, when you start relating to organized religion, you are handing over your will to a god that says do this and do that if you want to earn my favor. Divine only asks you take care of yourself, others and this planet as EQUALS. Oh yes,SO sinister and misleading... You think they want you to stop eating meat bc they like the taste of vegetarian, no, they say that bc they want you to get back to the basics of connecting to Earth the way the Native Americans did before events changed their fate... Bc the foods and products we use and eat are killing us slowly.... You can put a negative spin on it all ya want, say we're nuts, we're duped, we're exiles, we're evil, WHATEVER, none of that even MATTERS in the bigger picture and I know that, Idk why some of YOU don't understand that. Maybe I sound bitchy, but please understand that I get sick of the ignorance that spews forth from so many moronic minds... We are taught as starseeds to be tolerant and I usually am, but just let me say that the judgemental points of views, the need to put a dark spin on anything that loves light does NOT serve mankind in the long run. Look where it's gotten all of you thus far. Killing in false gods names, condemning ppl who love the same gender, treating others races and backgrounds like they are beneath you.... None of that serves anything but ego. It is ego that makes man want to lash out, to harm, to control, to dominate another, to feel like it's okay to steal, kill or lie bc it has been done to you.... THAT is ego and if any being tells me "hey, let go of that bc it kills your inner light as you become more dark" and that is exactly what history has shown time and time again, well then I'm inclined to listen bc I don't care for the way humans do things on this planet, I knew from the moment I COULD know this world wasn't what it seemed and I'm not going to ignore that bc of some little ego driven fear. Don't get it twisted, we are warriors who don't fear the dark.... That's what our spirits tell us and bc we are connected to the universe, we know we really have nothing to fear. To fear anything in this world is to attract it to you. The laws of attraction are not far off on that matter... Your mind can create its own fears and problems and the beings of darkness know how easy it is to get you to doubt. To doubt is to stay ignorant and to stay ignorant is to let fear in... So I'll just stick with the light on this one, I really have no time for doubts, that is a weakness of ego, no matter which way you spin it. Everything any of these sites have to say in a negative manner about the beings I am in contact with is NOT what I've experienced AT ALL.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ArcturusRising82

I can relate to so much of what you said.

Our time will come.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Thank you. It DOES get frustrating. We're only trying to help. Can't they see that nothing else they've done has worked? Yes we advance as a species, but really, to who's credit? Humanity's or something far more advanced? To the average person, long ago, to suggest the Earth was round was both ridiculous and considered absolute nonsense. Come to find out it WAS round. We need to start embracing things as a whole, not bc we're a hive mentality. Let me assure you, I consider myself to be very opposite of that in spirit... I HATE being made to do anything, this is all our society is ... Do this, do that, dance monkey dance and WE'RE the hive mind? What has happened to our world that people can say someone who sees outside the box and loves the Earth and accepts all living beings and wants to clean up the trash in our neighborhoods by being the only ones walking around with a bag and picking it up.... How is THAT crazy, weird or evil? I want them all to just love themselves and each other, stop being so harmful to the environment or each other and this leads them to the conclusion that we're crazy or being duped? Who's calling the kettle black here? Look what everything that has happened so far and tell me we're better for it? Do you not see the problem? We are only here to create change and if this means pissing a bunch of ppl off, well then that's okay bc I am fully prepared to deal with that. I do not in any way feel deceived or mislead, not bc I don't know evil bc I DO and I HAVE seen it many times and it's heartbreaking to me and to say we're trying to feel special bc society cast us our as losers or our home planet did something similar or whatever, it does get irritating, we want to care about something bigger than ourselves and who knows? Maybe our world will be awesome bc of this and not bc we saved it but bc it was WORTH saving.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ArcturusRising82

Long term conditioning won, we lost.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn
That is true... But the tables are turning and to some this is scary and but that's not what they should be feeling at all. Is it really so hard to believe that something outside your understanding CARES about you? Cares about this planet? Why? Because of movies and abductions and the dark imaginations of humans that willingly adopt anything they say through doubts and fears? The movies are merely opening you up to the idea of aliens, in all forms and agendas... The abductions are the bad aliens that work with our government in exchange for technology, experimentation in exchange for information and the government loves its information, and there are just some of you that CANNOT help yourselves, no matter how badly you want to believe higher beings give a damn about you, you are conditioned to believe you could only be hated or used bc our species have done it to each other over so many millenias... It tells you to not trust, and the government will say they don't tell you about these things in the interest of national security and the safety of mankind, but actually if ppl knew the truth they'd know they were being lied to for so long and the government would no longer have that control anymore... The control of the information, the control of the money, the control of the media and the control over our minds and actions.... Consume, consume, consume, comply, comply, comply, obey, obey, obey.... There's a big problem with this and yet no one really SEES the big picture.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sya0712

You sound more wise than most. Never keep searching, no matter how far down the rabbit hole goes

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LeslieD

You are not alone, not by a long shot, many of us feel this way.... Most likely where your soul was before it was sent here. Let them tell you all they want we were exiled... If that were true, they wouldn't have chosen us for quite such a mission. They say "a distraction to keep you here..." And yet, many of us know we were JUST home before this life, why would we be sent out of nowhere at the climax of man's problems and duality if it weren't important? Why send idiots to do a hero's job? Think in terms of superman AKA Clark Kent AKA Kalel... Sent here as a guiding hand and yet knew he'd be feared and hated if ppl knew the truth, thus the secrecy. The light doesn't hide, the dark tries to cover us up. We came here to help, never forget that.... And always know that feeling you have is for a very good reason.
may the Force be with you always

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join