It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is WW3 about to start?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
World leaders including obama meeting in South Korea, with news coming out that North Korea is doing missile tests etc..
Seems like if it was going to start this would be the perfect time to start it.

A lot of us have seen the signs that conflict is going to start eventually, I cant help but think this may be the time.

I guess we will see.
edit on 24-3-2012 by IgnorantSpecies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
N.Korea has always been threatening people and testing their stuff, and every time we hold a meeting. Nothing will happen, unless of course, the missile gets shot too far south and hits Australia.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

I wouldn't be surprised at all by such a turn of events, but I could just as easily see things going on a while longer before hostilities break out. Regardless, I agree that this particular juncture in time feels like it would be a reasonable time to start the third war to end all wars

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I don't see anything to suggest that from NK they have been doing this for a long time, however yes the conditions are perrrrrfect, it something didn't kick off soon within the next 5yrs i think mankind maybe learning, and taming our animal instincts slightly better, the only thing that can stop it is a global voice, such as likee we see with the recent Iran/Israel public, refusal by the people to fight these wars anymore, because the next one will kill us all with the weapons available today, unless like i said before, unless someone has a more capable PAX, in which case only most will die and the rest will live in small still habitable zones,

I think the threat could come from action taken in Iran, without a shadow of a doubt, once Iran enriches uranium beyond 80% we will 110% see that facility bombed into the stone age, after that... it is up to Iran, Russia & China whether they would like a 3rd World War, i suspect thing may change when enrichment is proven to have passed 50% and we may see China & Russian change stance on the situation, as they are only backing them for peaceful nuclear programs and other tech, but anything beyond the current 20% enrichment they have now, then i think we would all know thy was lying and people would have to consider the dangers of the continuation of enrichment,

This could actually be the trigger and/or the plan "for both sides" i think all the world leaders know theres not enough room for either of there aspirations and people want to expand, just look back in history, its eerily similar circumstances it just needs a justifiable trigger, leaders are less obvious with intentions for public opinion reasons and world condemnation, the worlds is watching... so they instigate tensions for a trigger, and don;t be fool no government or alliance is innocent in this there all at it, history teaches us once an empire falls another takes its place, does the same and falls to, but also history tea hes us, bigger empires are forged,

Nothing will change on this earth until ONE rules it all, one more world war would lead to that, for all partys involved in this clash, they know that, and the time is PERFECT, lets hope the people rise up in that moment and rufuse to fight for either

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
No way to know for sure until it happens. Keep your mind open, prepare and pray.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
No. World War Three has been ready to start since the end of World War Two....50 years ago. Someone has always been "on the brink" since then.

We thought Korea was it. We thought the Cuban Missle crisis was it., We thought Vietnam was it. We thought the Iranian US Hostage Crisis was it. We thought the Iraq war would be it..and we thought of the Afgan War starting it....

Now. Do you get it?
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
the only countries than can really destroy the world 50x over are the united states, russia and china.

china is a question mark, since they can have anywhere from 2,000 nuclear missiles to 20,000 nuclear warheads.

they have been a nuclear power for over 40 years, have the capability to launch into space and have a standing army that can only be destroyed by nuclear weapons.

scary thought, what if china was the like the u.s.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Now. Do you get it?

Yeah I got it

NO WWIII until someone from Austria starts it

Both WWiI and WWII were started by someone from Austria

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Now. Do you get it?

Yeah I got it

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Folks, WW3 isnt starting anytime soon. Get over it. And I dont mean that in a provocative way. Really, move on... Anything to justify spending money on prepping I suppose... Maybe I should go in to the prepping business. Seems like thats big money these days...

And logically, why would the president be right next to the country he was about to start ww3 with anyways? Makes absolute no sense in the world. NK hasn't proven to be able to send a missile over the pacific ocean to the eastern seaboard last time I checked, but it sure as bleep can send one over the border to their neighbors in the south. People, think before you post.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ww3 started on 9-11 2001 you just didnt notice

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Now. Do you get it?

Yeah I got it

small country big wars

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ha! Touche! Touche my friend. Seriously.....its always GOING to start when it looks really bad....but its been bad many, many times before as you can see.

top topics

join