It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evidence of the truth in the bible from biblical archeaology to biblical astronomy, science has

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Excellent thread Lonewolf.

The cover up will go on. No news will make it to main stream let alone be told across the news stations. Thank you for informing me of some of the ones I did not know about.

Keep up the good work and God bless you.

Microscopictopic.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I would like to point you to Historical Novels. Over 5000 historical novels to start a new religion from.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Excellent thread my brotha ! I just noticed the link in your sig. Now I'm wondering how you got this one passed me ?

SnF

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Excellent thread my brotha ! I just noticed the link in your sig. Now I'm wondering how you got this one passed me ?

SnF

Dunno, i've had this thread on here for a loooong time. I made it for the purpose of showing people archeaology backs up the bible historically. Jubal al'Lawz (Mt. Sinai) was disovered in Saudi Arabia not too long ago with the foundations of the first tabernacles and altars where the sacrifices took place and the stone Mose struck and split where the water came up out of which caused him not to be able to enter the promised land. The graves of the 3000 executed for worshipping the golden calf are also present with giant stones erected where they were buried.. Ofcourse the arabs will kill you if they discover you trying to sneak in to take pictures but the proof is there.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Microscopictopic

The cover up will go on. No news will make it to main stream let alone be told across the news stations. Thank you for informing me of some of the ones I did not know about.

Microscopictopic.

Indeed. It just lends validity to the historical accuracy if the scriptures. Mainstream media and science hides these things and secular Israel does it's damnedest to hide this evidence to preserve their restaurants, shopping malls, hotels and bus stations.

Here is a pic of Jubal al'Lawz (Mt. Sinai) and you can see the blackened mountaintop where God appeared to Moses and there are markers about the mountain God told Moses to place so none of his people would tresspass and be destroyed.

Above is the route taken to Sinai, where they crossed the Gulf of Aquaba. Keep in mind the "Gulf of Aquaba" didn't exist, back then the Red Sea was just the Red Sea so crossing the Gulf of Aquaba was actually crossing the Red Sea as stated in the bible. Pretty neat eh?
edit on 25-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Microscopictopic

Microscopictopic.

Pretty neat eh?

Lonewolf has made some tremendous strides bringing truth to these boards. Diligent and passionate.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by novastrike81

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Interesting ... So what is the geological age of planet earth? 6000 years?

6,000 or so years.

Where do you figure the Earth is 6,000 years old? I hope it's not from 2 Peter 3:8.

We have trees that are older than 6,000 years old. What do you suppose they [trees] were doing before the Earth was made by God?

You do know C-14 dating is extremely inaccurate correct? Example: It's found in diamonds that are supposed to be millions of years old.

I have never seen so much religious bollocks in one thread my whole life. I don't like treating the Bible as complete fiction, but clearly it's fiction now, or at least how you're putting it. Lonewolf, you say in The Lost Cradle of Civilization that there was stuff going on in Earth 14,000 years ago. Does this mean the Bible lied? Yes, of course. I'd also like to say that the video I did manage to watch, because I have better things to do than wasting 1:20:00 of what could be complete biblical junk, was B.S. It was the one about the biblical message of comet Elenin. The problem is that you are referencing the Bible, which could be a complete fictional work. For example, you can not have two animals of each species because then they would inbreed, therefore causing problems such as infertility, genetic disorders, and so on. If you refuse to take that as truth or treat it as non-literal, then the part about comet Elenin should be treated the same. The sentence is made using random descriptions from the Bible to make a sentence formed from man-made script. Show me proof a deity wrote the Bible other than faith, and then we'll talk. Otherwise, this thread is complete bogus.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by novastrike81

Assuming our dating techiniques are correct. As Notyourtypical pointed out the "authority" on "science" once said the world was flat, but the Torah said the earth was a circle/sphere 3500 years ago, 3000 years before modern "science" proved the world was round.

Sorry, but the Torah was done around 400 B.C. Pythagoras was the first known to declare the Earth was spherical, and he lived 570 to 495 B.C.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Interesting ... So what is the geological age of planet earth? 6000 years?

6,000 or so years.

Where do you figure the Earth is 6,000 years old? I hope it's not from 2 Peter 3:8.

We have trees that are older than 6,000 years old. What do you suppose they [trees] were doing before the Earth was made by God?

You do know C-14 dating is extremely inaccurate correct? Example: It's found in diamonds that are supposed to be millions of years old.

I haven't found a single bit of evidence that backs up your claim about the diamonds on the Internet other than from bible crackpot sources.
edit on 19-8-2013 by catswithbigpaws because: diamond

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join