The evidence of the truth in the bible from biblical archeaology to biblical astronomy, science has

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Satan does not want the truth to get out because he wants to lead as many of Gods creations into the lake of fire to punish God for punishing him to be blotted out in the lake of fire.

and satan merely plays(and preys) on mans pride to mislead as many as he can.
This is how he gets mans institutions of Politics , Finance , Education and religion to hide the truth of God.

Most people chase wealth / power / fame or the goal of maintaining their pride.... because they value their pride and status in this world and disregard their life after this one. Why do you think the wealthy and famous and the proud take up so much time on your MSM?

A true believer in God, regardless of religion, is one who dismisses this worldly life as a test,...he is one who understands his ultimate destination(after he dies) is towards his Maker. He is someone who has the laws of God written on his heart, so he does not need a book or a religion to do what is right and avoid what is wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

You a partly correct but you still have to follow the real Jesus and not be decieved by the false one . Religion has. Been used as a tool, by Satan and this is how most of the world is corrupted . God gave us all the answers we need in the bible and gave us a direct link to him thru Christ . It is true we all have his laws written in our hearts but very few access them.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

God gave us all the answers we need in the bible and gave us a direct link to him thru Christ . It is true we all have his laws written in our hearts but very few access them.

God gave us Jesus only to teach that there is only one God.
Humans have Gods laws written in their hearts only because they are creations of God... and God takes care of all his creations.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Check out some of the videos of people digging through the remains of Sodom and Gomorrah. It's chilling to see what the effect of eternal hellfire is on video.

I saw those. Michael Rood has some excellent examples, but i figured the secular folks would just say "oh thats just plateau's, nothing spectacular "you see what you want to see" and all that jazz. You can't tell a hardcore skeptic anything, they get off on being annoying and stubborn and will flat out reject anything that has the word "bible" attached to it, even if science is involved.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Azadok

God gave us all the answers we need in the bible and gave us a direct link to him thru Christ . It is true we all have his laws written in our hearts but very few access them.

God gave us Jesus only to teach that there is only one God.
Humans have Gods laws written in their hearts only because they are creations of God... and God takes care of all his creations.

This isn't a debate on wether or not Jesus is God. You are going to believe whatever you want to believe and that is fine. This thread is about science proving the bible is true and accurate.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Azadok

Actually I do not believe it has anything to do with mankind bring physically dead and more todo with a spiritual death by following the false messiah because Satan will be that convincing that the elect would follow him if he had enough time to convince them. After all we will leave these physical bodies for a spiritual one when Christ returns on the seventh trump.

akshully, it says No Flesh would be saved so it's talking about flesh not spirit.
Our physical bodies are changed if we don't see death before. Christs body was resurrected not discarded,he still has it so will we when we are changed in the twinkling of an eye.
Enoch and Elijah were changed to immortality without death. Jesus means that unless those days be shortened there will be no flesh left alive,he means livings things that breathe on this Earth ,animals and people ..flesh.

edit on 3/24/2012 by MrsBlonde because: quote probs

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You are right and I watched the video and found it very interesting and knew these truths all along . If you remeber the prophet Jerimiah bought a piece of land just before Nebercadezzar sacked Jerusalem . He took the deed as instructed by God and buried it in a clay jar sealed against the elements . I believe this deed will be found soon to prove to the world that the piece of land was in fact owned by Israel . There can be no other explanation for God to have had this deed drawn up and sealed in such a fashion , so look for this to be found by an archeologist in the near future.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You are right and I watched the video and found it very interesting and knew these truths all along . If you remeber the prophet Jerimiah bought a piece of land just before Nebercadezzar sacked Jerusalem . He took the deed as instructed by God and buried it in a clay jar sealed against the elements . I believe this deed will be found soon to prove to the world that the piece of land was in fact owned by Israel . There can be no other explanation for God to have had this deed drawn up and sealed in such a fashion , so look for this to be found by an archeologist in the near future.

Wow you're right, i totally forgot about that deed to the land. Lets hope the Wakf doesn't find it, or you know it will be destroyed.

Technically Israel has enough artifacts to solidify it's claim, i don't know what the wait is for except to say it is not Yahweh's will for them to reclaim the land, the Messiah will do that for them.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Check out some of the videos of people digging through the remains of Sodom and Gomorrah. It's chilling to see what the effect of eternal hellfire is on video.

I saw those. Michael Rood has some excellent examples, but i figured the secular folks would just say "oh thats just plateau's, nothing spectacular "you see what you want to see" and all that jazz. You can't tell a hardcore skeptic anything, they get off on being annoying and stubborn and will flat out reject anything that has the word "bible" attached to it, even if science is involved.

That's when you point out the tests done on the sulfur show it's over 98% pure. Found nowhere naturally that pure on the face of the Earth.

And then that these "unspectacular" structures have right angels, doorways, and windows, which we all know occur naturally in nature all the time.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

This isn't a debate on wether or not Jesus is God. You are going to believe whatever you want to believe and that is fine. This thread is about science proving the bible is true and accurate.

But I wasn't even taking your thread in that direction.
I was responding to Not your typicals post about the secular world concealing biblical truths and knowledge of God... which is not far from the truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Actually I do not believe it has anything to do with mankind bring physically dead and more todo with a spiritual death by following the false messiah because Satan will be that convincing that the elect would follow him if he had enough time to convince them. After all we will leave these physical bodies for a spiritual one when Christ returns on the seventh trump.

The actual verse (Matthew 24:22) states: "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

The key word here is FLESH. It does not say "there should no soul be saved", so clearly it isn't spiritual. Instead, like NOTurTypical stated, this did not make sense 100 years ago - but after the invention of the Atom bomb, it makes perfect sense.

With the threat of Nuclear war on our doorstep, with the Iranians threatening to end, basically, all life on Earth save for the Muslims.. well, put it this way. If Iran fired a nuke at Israel, and Israel's allies (the US) fired back, and Iran's allies fired back..

The whole Earth would be destroyed.

Again.. "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

But I wasn't even taking your thread in that direction.
I was responding to Not your typicals post about the secular world concealing biblical truths and knowledge of God... which is not far from the truth.

Very true Sk0rpi0n. Not me of course, but the archaeological and historical accuracy of the Bible.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Not just the atom bomb, hydrogen bombs too. If you dropped a nuclear warhead on New York City, 9 million dead in 2 seconds or less easily, not counting the other millions on the rest of Long Island and the surrounding cities on the mainland, even Newark would get vaporised as the blast yield of a modern day nuke would vaporise everything within 40 mile diameter. What the blast yield didn't kill the fall out would finish off.

Nuclear weapons are serious business and it is probably what this "curse" that falls on men in those days suffer from that causes their eyes to boil in their skulls and their tongues to rot all while theyre standing.

Zecharia 14:12

12 And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

He even told us what day it is going to happen on. The events in Zecharia 14 take place on the day of a Solar Eclipse which is the only event where it can be both day and night:

Zecharia 14: 6-7

6 It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The lights will diminish.
7 It shall be one day
Which is known to the Lord—
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.

edit on 25-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Just dug this up from Glenn Beck:

And here is another interesting video:

So, there is a conspiracy going on in mainstream science, hiding the truth and promoting lies for truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I've alway thought it was well known that most people on the planet have a little Hebrew/Jewish in them somewhere along the way.

cool clips btw.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

I've alway thought it was well known that most people on the planet have a little Hebrew/Jewish in them somewhere along the way.

cool clips btw.

Thats because we do. When the Assyrians attacked Israel they carried with them tens of thousands of Israelites and spread them across every direction of the Assyrian Empire. As noted in the clips, they made it to the Americas and artifacts dated 800 B.C. with the 10 commandments carved on them in hebrew were discovered.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Neutron bombs are also detailed. Where flesh rots away only while the person still stands on their feet and solid structures are unharmed. How did OT prophets conceive that idea??????

Lol

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
How can you say 2018 when even Jesus said no one knew, not even him, just God?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Just dug this up from Glenn Beck:

And here is another interesting video:

So, there is a conspiracy going on in mainstream science, hiding the truth and promoting lies for truth.

Very interesting videos.

Did you know that Hebrew, spoken by the Jews as it does today, died out almost 2000 years? The language of Hebrew died out soon after Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD. Yet, just as the Bible says it would - that it would be restored along with the re-gathering of the Jews to Israel.

Zephaniah 3:9 - For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

Obviously if we read the entire passage in context, we know it's clearly talking about Israel and Jerusalem, because it names them in plain text. Now, seriously. Try that with any language. Has anyone ever heard of a language that died out thousands of years ago and has been revived and is reused today by millions of people? (Over 8 million Jews speak Hebrew today - source Wikipedia)

Any linguist will tell you it's nearly impossible.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
edit on 25-3-2012 by Hillarie because: I changed my mind about quoting this,.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join