It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evidence of the truth in the bible from biblical archeaology to biblical astronomy, science has

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This thread is about the historical accuracy and validity of the bible. For many years biblical archeaologists have devoted themselves to the task of proving the truth of the bible. Some of them as notable as the Naked Archeaologist Simcah Jacobovici who has his own series on the Discovery Channel. Writings have been found by peoples not even Israelite, but their enemies that has mention of them. Some of this evidence is spoken of in the video clip below, but there is much more. One of the archeaologists in this video was an atheist, and when faced with the scientific truths he discovered, even he accepted Jesus the Christ.

The ancient Israelite priests and prophets had extensive knowledge of the stars and constellations (hebrew mazzaroth), so much so that the Prophet Daniel prophesied the birth of Jesus. The signs in the heavens are these constellations, and the movements of the planets, looking up from earth and into the void, at the clock God created to set his "Appointed Times" to. In fact, as of September 28th 2011 Revelation 12 was fulfilled by Comet Elenin no less.

Genesis 1:14 14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years

Biblical message fulfilled by Comet Elenin in the Hebrew Mazzaroth:

Elenin fulfills Revelation 12

I entreat you all to look up Revelation 12 and read it and then ask yourselves how did men who lived 2000-2500 years ago know that the "woman clothed with the sun" would happen in the future when they couldn't see the constellation Virgo in the daytime because of the blue sky? How did men who had no knowledge at all of science, know this was going to happen in the day time thousands of years later? How did these men know that Elenin would pass through the other constellations and give the message? This is what prophets do. The mark of a true prophet lies upon wether or not his prophecy comes true. John the Revelator and Daniel stand vindicated.

Matthew 24:1-8

Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age
3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all[a] these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows

As you can see, all those strange earthquakes stirring up in diverse places that have never had an earthquake in recorded history are kickstarting. The strange weather where winter has come (as in this year where i live) when the trees didn't drop their leaves, the birds didn't fly south, the bull frogs didn't hibernate and the crickets chirupped all through December and January, the wars and rumors of wars, civil and social unrest with nation rising against nation. All of it is connected.

Revelation 16:8-9

8 Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

All our languages originated from the same master language, the language we all spoke as one in the days of Nimrod who set himself against God and created the first One World Order. At one time man spoke Paleo-Hebrew, and the modern languages have evolved out of it. Many languages have evolved from it, from the Norse, to English, to Greek and Latin and mordern and Ancient Hebrew.

Evolution of language from paleo-hebrew to modern day the english language

The Mayans caught the tail end of this, beginning in 2012, but it actually started in 2011, you can expect the second coming of the King of Kings around 2018. They only caught a part of it because they did not have the prophets to give them the entire Star Gospel. The Star Gospel is true and real, it was how Dnaiel prophesied the birth of the Messiah Jesus. These are the "signs in the heaven", the great astronomical clock God has given us to know when the Appointed Times are to be fulfilled. The Feast of Tabernacles is the only prophecy Jesus has left to fulfill.

Buckle up, it's going to be quite a ride these next 7 years.

edit on 24-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think you must be confused.
The bible is a fiction book.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnorantSpecies

Well thank you for reading this man's thread and giving that wonderfully constructive comment. I think it is clear where wolf's opinion is and I don't know what you expected to achieve with that statement except to troll for some stars.

Personally, I don't know where I stand with the bible. I honestly believe it contains some divine truth, but I also believe that men have controlled the content of the bible to give men more power over other men. I don't know as much as i probably should before I comment on the situation, but that is what I think

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

Oh, of course! Obviously! The Bible is in NO way a History book!

..except whenever the Bible touches on historical events, it is always accurate. Interesting..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Oh, of course! Obviously! The Bible is in NO way a History book!

..except whenever the Bible touches on historical events, it is always accurate. Interesting..
Right, where?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
What do you guys mean by

"I must be confused" and

"Right, where"?

Doesn't anyone research links/videos anymore??

OP:

You should have made the title "Archaeology Proves the Bible Wrong!!!" At least the skeptics would trip over themselves to watch the videos.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Outstanding!

I have much to add brother, I'm busy with family this weekend, look for them Mondayish. I'll be praying for these truths to be seen by some here, & pray for eyes to be opened to the truth.

Brief Q to the skeptics of the historical accounts of the Bible:

Why do you guys think the secular world is ignoring or deliberately hiding the facts that are found nearly every month verifying the Biblical accounts?

edit on 24-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

AMEN! AMEN!

Many great points.

I'm still usually fairly skeptical of specific interpretations until God affirms them in some emphatic way.

However, CERTAINLY Scripture is true. And unique.

Folks have claimed that the Bible Codes can be derived from any long text.

It has been demonstrated repeatedly, that's just statistically not true--at the level of criteria of the complexity currently found to be impossible by chance. IIRC, that is a code of at least 30 characters etc.

Genesis has also been found to be a very unique book with its distribution of letter frequencies and structures not found in any other text. And, indeed, Genesis is the richest in authentic codes.

Interestingly, the Bible codes are similar to many Biblical surface text prophecies. They are often cryptic and mystifying until they transpire. THEN they become quite clear.

And, the Bible is an incredible . . . manual, code manual in a sense. It appears to be designed to introduce and facilitate an ETERNAL RELATIONSHIP with GOD ALMIGHTY . . . while hiding the essential nuancical essence of the TRUTHS involved . . . from those not of good faith and good heart. It has all manner of treasures hidden in plain sight . . . which the bad faith folks; the contrarians; the naysayers tend to never apprehend.

However, even they are often closer to such Truths and to God than the luke-warm pseudo-believers. LOL.

The wise, the discerning, the desperate for God find Him.

Those hell-bent toward their own arrogant willful ways tend not to.

Thanks for the thread. A worthy one at this point in history.

Certainly this is the era long prophesied.

Evidently we were born for such a time as this.

I have so much on my plate at present . . .Not sure how much I'll be able to contribute but I'll keep tabs on it and do what I can.

Blessings to all who earnestly seek God.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Welllllllll that's a pretty clear declaration of an incredible paucity of awareness, knowledge and understanding to speak from.

Perhaps you could explain how the root word meanings of the geneology patriarchs of Christ . . . compiled together from all the centuries before . . . results in a summary of the Gospel Story.

Plus many hundreds of other prophetic verses--many fulfilled and many on the brink of being fulfilled and a goodly number with their fulfillments pushed forward a bit more week by week since Israel became a nation again in a day as predicted so many centuries ago.

However, by all means, carry on. . . . lack of knowledge on parade is a good contrast for truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Personally, I don't know where I stand with the bible. I honestly believe it contains some divine truth, but I also believe that men have controlled the content of the bible to give men more power over other men. I don't know as much as i probably should before I comment on the situation, but that is what I think

Bro, there is more truth in that book than you know. There is a conspiracy by mainstream science to hide the truth of the bible, when biblical archeaologists spend their entire lives proving these events really did happen. Then there's the astronomical aspect, the stars do not lie, they can't lie.

Nobody believes anything that comes out of mainstream media, why believe mainstream science? Do these same people who do not believe mainstream media, believe that mainstream science doesn't lie? I tell you, it does lie and mainstream science does cover up the truth. "Mainstream" anything is what the world shoves down your throat and expects you to accept for the truth. Mainstream puts you in a box, and threatens to call you insane if your mind dares try to climb out of the neat and tiny little box they put you in. Watch that first video and as i said there is much more that has been discovered to have been true.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnorantSpecies

Explain this:

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e - Number of humanity] That number is 666.

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is the mark of humanity. It is the fruit of knowledge and the primary ingredient of our technology. In Genesis 3, God told mankind not to reach for the fruit in the center of the garden. Where do we find fossil fuel and oil?

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

The Petrol Dollar keeps a nation from buying or selling unless they have the mark of the beast. The mark is Carbon. When the economy collapses and the atmosphere causes the release of the methane trapped by the oceans, what happens? The nitrogen and the oxygen are removed and fire takes over the earth.

Genesis 3

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

How can we verify this as more than conjecture?

Nitrogen is 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons.

The Christ said: "I am the resurrection". In Greek, resurrection is written "h anastasiV", numbering 777 = 8+1+50+1+200+300+1+200+10+6.

In the first verse of the Bible, it is written: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." (Gn 1,1) This verse consists of 7 Hebrew words and 28 letters, and it also counts three names: God, heavens and earth. The sum of the numerical values of each one gives 777: God = 86, paradise = 395 and earth = 296, where 86+395+296 = 777.

Written in Hebrew, "Orthodox Messiah", gives 777: he, mem, shin, yod, heth, daleth, taw and yod, giving 5+40+300+10+8+4+400+10 = 777.

More on 777 from all the sources.

888 is Oxygen. It has 8 electrons, 8 protons and 8 neutrons. When you view Nitrogen and Oxygen, you get 99% of what we use as the breath of God from our world. Carbon will end this and we will die. Technology is the fruit of knowledge and our own image in graven form. 888 is Jesus in Greek Gematria.

Now watch this carefully. You might learn a thing or two about why God told us how to use the Earth before we destroy it.

Deuteronomy 4

15 You saw no form of any kind the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire.

GOD IS NOT REPRESENTED BY MATTER.

Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape,

DON'T MIMIC CREATION. IT IS BIODEGRADABLE AND PERFECTED ALREADY. BIO-ENGINEERED TECHNOLOGY CAN ONLY GIVE BACK TO NATURE.

whether formed like a man or a woman, (ROBOT) 17 or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air (AIRCRAFT), 18 or like any creature that moves along the ground (VEHICLE) or any fish in the waters below (BOAT, SUB).

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

THE UNIVERSE IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD FOR US TO USE BUT NOT DESTROY OR WORSHIP.

20 But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

EGYPT IS THE SYMBOL FOR EARTH.

We are going to be taken from here to a new heaven and a new Earth. Salvation is the exodus from this place. The Bible tells us why and how. We are here to learn to love God as children of God. Until we are no longer children, we are here to learn. We enter the next kingdom as adults who can see the God that is hidden. He can only be seen by faith from the evidence He leaves us.

Hebrews 11

1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Not fiction.

edit on 24-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Mkoll

Bro, there is more truth in that book than you know. There is a conspiracy by mainstream science to hide the truth of the bible, when biblical archeaologists spend their entire lives proving these events really did happen. Then there's the astronomical aspect, the stars do not lie, they can't lie.

Nobody believes anything that comes out of mainstream media, why believe mainstream science? Do these same people who do not believe mainstream media, believe that mainstream science doesn't lie? I tell you, it does lie and mainstream science does cover up the truth. "Mainstream" anything is what the world shoves down your throat and expects you to accept for the truth. Mainstream puts you in a box, and threatens to call you insane if your mind dares try to climb out of the neat and tiny little box they put you in. Watch that first video and as i said there is much more that has been discovered to have been true.

I enjoy knowing about the Law of Inverse Squares. It states the following:

In physics, an inverse-square law is any physical law stating that a specified physical quantity or strength is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the source of that physical quantity.

The divergence of a vector field which is the resultant of radial inverse-square law fields with respect to one or more sources is everywhere proportional to the strength of the local sources, and hence zero outside sources.

How do we see God? We move back toward the light. The closer we get, the move the light shines across our location in time and space. We only see God when we draw near. The aim of unity is to keep us close to the light and on the right side of truth. We can see the difference if we know what the truth is. The aim of multiplicity is to divide us as much as possible and keep the light scattered from a second source. The false light is dim by comparison and when we move closer to the truth of the source, we remove the darkness and shadow by default of the Law of Inverse Squares. Unity reaches infinity. The shadow is removed.

Jesus told Peter (Church) to fish on the right side of the boat in John 21. He then asked him three times if he loved him. Peter denied Christ three times. Jesus tells Peter to fish on the right side of truth. When he follows, he catches 153 fish. Why 153.

Pathogens called this the measure of the fish. It represents a ratio of the square root of 2. The ratio is 1:1.415, or the difference between unity or multiplicity. Using this symbol is the only way you can accurately construct a vesica pisces symbol of the fish of Christianity. The light travels out from the source. When it reaches a certain point (envision the head of the vesica pisces traveling toward the tail), it is then refocused back toward unity at the tail end. It then reaches unity once again and then sends the light back out in the correct manner.

Christ is the focus in the middle bringing the light back to unity before sending it back out to a new heaven and a new earth. All things become new.

edit on 24-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

TextThe ancient Israelite priests and prophets had extensive knowledge of the stars and constellations (hebrew mazzaroth), so much so that the Prophet Daniel prophesied the birth of Jesus. The signs in the heavens are these constellations, and the movements of the planets, looking up from earth and into the void, at the clock God created to set his "Appointed Times" to. In fact, as of September 28th 2011 Revelation 12 was fulfilled by Comet Elenin no less.

You are saying Satan Has been cast down to the earth and that Christ will appear in 2018. Jesus promised us in Mathew 24: 22 that for His Elects sake thes days would be shortened because of they were not no flesh would be saved . So what is it shortened to time wise ? Revelation 9: 5 tells us that the locust army of Satan has five months to torment man so after Satan announces on the north end of the temple he is God and all shall worship him the five month assault on all those who don't bow a knee to him.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

You are saying Satan Has been cast down to the earth and that Christ will appear in 2018. Jesus promised us in Mathew 24: 22 that for His Elects sake thes days would be shortened because of they were not no flesh would be saved . So what is it shortened to time wise ? Revelation 9: 5 tells us that the locust army of Satan has five months to torment man so after Satan announces on the north end of the temple he is God and all shall worship him the five month assault on all those who don't bow a knee to him.

I believe what that means, is that unless he returns when he does, there wouldn't be any life left on this earth. Unless those days were shortened by his return everything will die. The dragon is walking this earth right now yes and we will see the evidence of this in the months to come.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Check out some of the videos of people digging through the remains of Sodom and Gomorrah. It's chilling to see what the effect of eternal hellfire is on video.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Azadok

I believe what that means, is that unless he returns when he does, there wouldn't be any life left on this earth. Unless those days were shortened by his return everything will die. The dragon is walking this earth right now yes and we will see the evidence of this in the months to come.

Then why does his army only have five months to torment man ? , the army is let loose on the. Fifth trump and Satan returns on the sixth trump . I believe that the army is here and the swarming has began because three nations have already ceded power to his authority last year with the uprising in Egypt , Tunisia which was part of the Ethiopia of old and Libya as stated in Daniel 7:24 and confirmed in Revelation 17 . Those countries named are in another book I can't remember off the top of my head .

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Why do you guys think the secular world is ignoring or deliberately hiding the facts that are found nearly every month verifying the Biblical accounts?

Im not exactly a "skeptic of the historical accounts of the Bible"...
but the reason that the secular world ignores or hides the basic truths of the bible- that there is indeed a God who runs this universe... is because mans pride causes him to ignore the fact that mankind is merely a creation of a Higher power.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Im not exactly a "skeptic of the historical accounts of the Bible"...
but the reason that the secular world ignores or hides the basic truths of the bible- that there is indeed a God who runs this universe... is because mans pride causes him to ignore the fact that mankind is merely a creation of a Higher power.

Q

Actually all the truths of the bible are hidden by the followers of Satan who control most of world . Satan does not want the truth to get out because he wants to lead as many of Gods creations into the lake of fire to punish God for punishing him to be blotted out in the lake of fire. Satan thru his children control most of the worlds Polotics , Financial , Educational and churches of men . Through. These institutes Satan deceives most of the world and hides the truth of God.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Azadok

Its a technology statement. Even 100 years ago this prophecy made no sense. Now after WW2, and what we did in Japan it makes PERFECT SENSE.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

reply to post by Azadok

Its a technology statement. Even 100 years ago this prophecy made no sense. Now after WW2, and what we did in Japan it makes PERFECT SENSE.

Actually I do not believe it has anything to do with mankind bring physically dead and more todo with a spiritual death by following the false messiah because Satan will be that convincing that the elect would follow him if he had enough time to convince them. After all we will leave these physical bodies for a spiritual one when Christ returns on the seventh trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join