It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN rejects as 'ridiculous' Syrian claims it collaborated with rebels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

CNN rejects as 'ridiculous' Syrian claims it collaborated with rebels

www.cnn.com

State-run Syrian media asserted Thursday that CNN journalists were involved in blowing up an oil pipeline in Homs province, collaborating with "saboteurs."

The allegations surfaced when Syrian state TV aired portions of the CNN documentary "72 Hours Under Fire," about the challenges faced by a CNN team while on assignment in Homs.

CNN executive decries "ridiculous" allegations

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
CNN in Damage Control? or Self Denial? i would CNN is in Both, also look at the picture the guys bandage looks like doesn't have blood nor any bleeding or dust on his shirt.

And just goes to show CNN is indeed in a Damage Control mode because how can you just respond with "ridiculous" allegations? that would just prove even further that CNN is in bed with the rebels or terrorists.

CNN has no problem in creating news for there TV Own ratings not just for the ratings but to start the wars they need for the CFR little grand chess game.

During the Bosnian war CNN was one sided with the Bosnian Muslim and Croatians who were on the same side with the Bosnian Muslims NOT ONCE during the war have they talked with the Serb Bosnian! why not? Oh of course they were the Immortal of America and NATO.

CNN christiane amanpour was with the Bosnian Muslims while the serbian Civilians were been attacked and targeted by the Muslims, she was right there with them, but you think she will ever admit it? heck no.

I am glad this happened to CNN and it seems they are self denial over it maybe this is why the violence has stopped maybe?

Well ATS what you think.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

CNN gave America Syrian Danny, who is their propaganda whore. You know what, screw CNN. But you guys know that so I'm just preaching to the choir.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Boots from both sides are on the ground and that's about the reality of it all. No news are reporting it and by boots, i do mean both east and west.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
if you think CNN is bad for fake news then you know nothing about Alzijeera, these have become maters and this allows everyone else to follow a fake story and then back off when they are caught out telling lies.

AJ was not allways like and staff are leaving in droves so at some stage it looks like the zionist bankers brought them out.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Of course they are going to say that. They aint going to admit it are they! Lol.

CNN are no different than the NAZI propaganda machine of the 1930s-1940s. CNN have an agenda which is passed down to them from the banks.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

State-run Syrian media asserted

Don't need to read any further than that to realize anything coming from this propaganda machine could only ever qualify as joke of the day.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
why would the american funded al Qaeda attempts to overthrow Assad involve CNN, surely it would be FOX?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie77

Does Fox even have anyone in Syria covering this? I don't think they do. CNN definitely does, or did.

top topics

join