It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh dear. Flag count: 666

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This might better serve in the Rant forum, but I'm just curious to see what those who flame and condemn me routinely think about this.

My flag count is 666. Am I a beast? Am I "marked" as such?

(Of course, those who would not think so are also welcome to respond. My objective is to educate....the quantity of my flags has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING evil.)

Short opener, I know. But I'm looking for "human nature" reactions, from a psych point of view.

What does this mean to you?

(Warning to future readers, my avatar may not read "F 666" by the time you see this, but at the moment, it does. And that is not pride, it's merely an explanation of why the thread was started on this particular day.)
edit on 23-3-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

ACK!! It's already changed! It's only 11:22!
sigh

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I flagged you and helped you lose the 666 mark. You're welcome.

I doubt people would read anything into an ATS members flag count being 666.

Most people don't expect the mark of the beast to be displayed directly as "666". Instead, the number is a codified representation of the beasts name.

A rough comparison can be made to a cellphone number that "represents" the person.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
To me it means you are looking for some more flags? Did I win star prize?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
To me it means you are looking for some more flags? Did I win star prize?

Yep, you won a star prize. Now where is mine? And my flag?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Whew! Thanks, dude.
I was a bit nervous.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Now, seriously folks.

I was going back to delete the entire thread with a 'Never Mind', (because I was unable to manage getting a copy of my avatar saying F666)....and also realizing the thread is probably going to offend some of y'all. I came back to my original post so I could erase it. I had a star, and two responses. So, I leaving it here.

Please, keep in mind, my objective is 2-fold:
1)To understand HOW you think, and WHY
and
2) To provide alternative points of view to those who are floundering in dogma.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

LOL.

Did you puke any pea soup today?

Btw, I fell off the wagon tonight..

bought 10 more books. :|

edit on 23-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
man you figure ATS would skip the 666 kinda like some buildings skip the 13th floor...

is it safe to draw the conclusion they're not the superstitious types around here?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

LOL.

See? Isn't laughter just grand??!!
Nope. All I ate was popcorn. And for your former inquiry: no, sorry no Easter plans. But I hope you have a great time.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by NOTurTypical

LOL.

See? Isn't laughter just grand??!!
Nope. All I ate was popcorn. And for your former inquiry: no, sorry no Easter plans. But I hope you have a great time.

I am already thank u, my sister and her hubby are in town, we've been at a conference tonight, got one in the morning, and then gonna go out to eat with mom. Always love seeing my sister and her hubby, good times.

edit on 23-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

is it safe to draw the conclusion they're not the superstitious types around here?

Yeah....no.
I just want everyone to lighten up. Please. We're a family here.....we are a social network that depend on one another to provide info, motivation, current events, and progress.

Oh, and, in the words of Miss Congeniality: "I really do want world peace."

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
hehehe every body likes numbers,.. maybe not those ones in particular, but numbers are pretty awesome

S&F for some distance.

ETA: stars for every post in this thread so far Cheers!
edit on 23-3-2012 by JizzyMcButter because: stars all around!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Who gives a rats ass. Superstition.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Who gives a rats ass. Superstition.

Nice one!
Star for you!
Thanks for playing. Really.

edit on 24-3-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wow. One more thing I just noticed, is that I have hit my ATS anniversary!

Thanks to Skorpion for not letting my 666 coincide with my anniversary here.

I didn't put it together until just this minute.

Okay, guys. Love all o' ya. Sleep sweet. Time for me to crash.

(P.S. Everything is gonna be okay.)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

yes I am fierce!

but I am nice too

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well, I'm in training to become a preacher in the Christian faith (Hallalueja Jesus!), and I come from a very long lone of preachers and priests going back to at least the 1600's in America. I thought on this a long while, and even talked it over with my father and grandfather for an hour or so, (probably more, you should see us when we get into these great religious discussions) and here's what we came up with:

You were indeed in very grave danger there, for a short time. Ok? Temptation was making its way into your mind, the Antichrist himself was slithering into your soul in order to use your body to take his place as ruler of the world. But then Jesus sent an army of angels down to Earth and caused someone to give you another flag, saving you from eternal damnation, because of His infinite love and compassion for you. Jesus and the angels convened, and said "We gotta get this guy another ATS flag, STAT!!" Then Gabriel and Micheal blew the battle trumpets and the legions of angels descended upon our planet, doing anything and everything to get you a star. But since they are so powerful, being angels and all, they got you TWO! TWO FLAGS!! Hallelueja!!!!
edit on 24-3-2012 by 3n19m470 because: all in fun ya know... i guess i make jokes when i get nervous, and THOSE numbers make ME one nervous little dude... IMOUTTAHERE!!! O.O

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

REAlly!! Well, wow.

Actually, I have a permanent flock of angels who are with me at all times. I instructed them day before yesterday (after weeping over the state of the human race, but before I had 666 flags) to go to the lost souls who are floundering, to urge those lost souls to heed the truth -- to bring to the surface their innate ability to realize the Truth that we are all Divine, we are all connected, and what we do TO one another affects us all. What we do FOR one another likewise brings us all closer to our mutual goal: realization of our potential, harmony, prosperity, happiness, peace, plenty.

I tasked my angels with tasking those soul's angels with reminding their "clients" that the Truth surpasses our (humanity at large's) understanding at this point in time. With cosmic consciousness, or the Quantum mind, we are CAPABLE of changing things if we all focus together on that outcome. It must spread, it must become contagious,
aye, an infection of CARING about each other, a zeal to HELP one another to get closer to that Truth.

Else, those who refuse to open their minds, who insist on having it all and taking it by force at the expense of the innocent (or of the others who would have it all), will continue to hinder our elevation toward our collective potential. ...
EDIT TO ADD:... Likewise, those who confuse, berate, threaten, coerce, bully, and shove people into accepting their personal agenda..."or else!.be doomed to the fires of hell" (a metaphor based on the planet's molten core which from time to time emerges and inflicts "harm"), who also have not opened their minds to the Truth, but continue to peddle nonsense and thereby gain wealth or fame or status or followings, based on false pride and fiction.......THEY TOO, ARE HINDERING OUR PROGRESS.

I assigned those angels to the job of creating a chain of awareness....and by degrees of association, to do it via each soul's personal flock. That is, my angels impact ATS members' angels, and the members' angels then, determining which of that members' social circle are in line to connection to the top dogs -- TPTB, the message gets to them, eventually, too.

For example, member "?" knows member "!", who knows member @, who knows member #, who knows member $, who knows member %, who knows member ^, and so forth and so on, until member + is reached in that chain of connectedness...the degree of separation is then minimized. Up the chain goes the message, from flock to flock, until the evil exploiters, the ones who would impel us to collective doom, and throw us back into the stone age YET AGAIN, can see the Light, the Truth, the Way.

Love one another.

Work together for the COMMON, ALL-INCLUSIVE good! Forget personal ambition and accumulation of material wealth...iinstead, strive for enlightenment among ourselves mutually. Embrace our race as not just a family, but as a part of ourselves.

It's really not that complicated. And, it's free. Please, do your parts, people. We can save ourselves from destruction.

AND SO, 3n19m470, I am moved that you and your theological team gave it some thought.
(ANOTHER EDIT:
I just saw your edit note...he he....and here I was gonna ask what denomination you were studying, so I could avoid it and send more of those angels! Still, the message stands, so I will leave the remainder of my post up.)

Yes, it was presented as somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but if it planted a thought that got you to care about my welfare, that got you to THINK together about what was happening TO ME, toward MY "grave danger" (whether real or imagined) was the point. There is mythology behind the 666; it symbolizes the tyranny of Babylon and Pharoah that the Essene masters knew would bring destruction onto the race.

So, Gabriel's trumpet and a sudden infestation of angels sent just for that moment is an overstatement. My flock is always at hand (so is yours), and will assist in spreading thoughts (via quantum or cosmic consciousness -- quite miraculous to us) throughout humanity, simply by power of us requesting they do so. We do not need Jesus or Krishna or Ghandi or Buddha or Mithra or Osiris or Zeus or God to "show up" and "make" us. We can do it ourselves, and that, in the end (pun intended), is what is expected of us.

STOP the HATRED. GET WITH THE PROGRAM. By failing to do so, we are all hindered.

A new earth, the Kingdom of "God" ON EARTH.

It's a metaphor. It's an achievable goal. Peace on earth.

That, folks, is the "new age." Still sound like made-up lies by the evil ones? Think it over. It ain't "new" at all...the concept is as old as time, as the universe, as reality. Let's make it so.

Namaste

edit on 24-3-2012 by wildtimes because: noted above

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

You were indeed in very grave danger there, for a short time. Ok? Temptation was making its way into your mind, the Antichrist himself was slithering into your soul in order to use your body to take his place as ruler of the world. But then Jesus sent an army of angels down to Earth and caused someone to give you another flag, saving you from eternal damnation, because of His infinite love and compassion for you.

Ummm... I gave this person his/her 667th flag.... not because Jesus asked me to do so, but because I wanted to end this silly thread about 666 flags being the "mark".

Also, I know you were kidding in that post, enigmato.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

maybe everyone already has the mark just some are rejecting it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join