It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s World Bank nominee raps, croons ‘Dirty Dancing’ song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am speechless...is this a joke?
Are Globalist's just making fun of us now?

Who's next William Hung as Secretary of State - she bang - she bang?

Peace - its over

"President Barack Obama's choice to head the World Bank, Dartmouth president Jim Yong Kim, is having the time of his life. No, he's never felt this way before. He swears—or so he does in this video of the "Dartmouth Idol" contest from 2011.

That's Kim at about 2'05" in his video unearthed by IvyGate blog, which says it covers "news, gossip, sex, sports and more at Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn, Princeton and Yale."

The site describes his get-up of white leather jacket, black leather fingerless gloves, white fedora, black T-shirt, and space-age sunglasses as "rapping spaceman." He raps (with some help from autotune)! He, errrr, dances! He … sings the love theme from "Dirty Dancing"? Yep. That's Kim crooning "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" a little later in the video.

If there's a World Bank talent show, Kim could be a ringer."

DIRTY DANCING

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So what's the big deal?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I'm confused. Are you angry that he performs?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What I don't get is when the hell did he announce a world bank?

Also I see why OP is concerned. Would you trust your money with some guy who is an entertainer? S&F for this post. We need to get this on front page if possible.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I dig it, thumbs up and out. His female entourage is outstanding as his gusto to have some fun. She-bang she-bang is stuck in my head now. Thank you for this post! Xenongod

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't get why this doesn't have more attention...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You don't think he's a proper candidate for the job because he took part in Dartmouth idol?

This is ridiculous. Ronald Regan was a performer for 30 years before he became Gov of California and obviously POTUS. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. That is unless you think that his entire time at Dartmouth was dedicated to rapping Black Eyed Pea songs.

I hear Mitt Romney sings in the shower. The shame

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
What I don't get is when the hell did he announce a world bank?

Who he?
The World Bank was established at the Bretton Woods Conference in 1944.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I agree w the majority of the posters here...I don't understand your correlation between a guy who happened to show he isn't a stiff, and the head of world bank.

What a crazy thread...unbelievable

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I agree w the majority of the posters here...I don't understand your correlation between a guy who happened to show he isn't a stiff, and the head of world bank.

What a crazy thread...unbelievable

The globalist are insane.

This just confirms that they lost thier minds.

top topics

join