It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Issues International Arrest Warrant For Rothschild Henchman & Leftist Savior George Soros!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Ignore those who are just ashamed to admit that they agreed with the OP and article without actually doing that time-consuming thing called reading.

I applaud the people like you who actually do read the articles and save the rest of us thinking people the waste of time of delving further into fiction. Someone has to do it.

It really did sound too good to be true. What price couldn't the so-called richest people in the world offer to Russia if they were pressed to do so?

Gimme a break. Next!

Thank you Swills!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by randomname
if putin was serious, he would have invited soros to russia in the guise of an investment opportunity he couldn't pass up and then arrested him.

this is just for show, i didn't think putin could have sunk this low. this just shows how weak russia has become.

This isn't real! For the love of god!

Look at this thread, top of the Newest Flags page and it's based off some stupid YT video which is based off of fantasy. I see the thread has moved from Breaking Alternative News to Other: Current Events

::::prepares to begin the Slow Clap followed by an earth shattering Facepalm::::

edit on 24-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Geez, give it a break, we GET it, the lawsuit mentioned in original post turns out to be false, but does that dismiss this whole conversation? Putin is clearly speaking out against the NWO, and it's not a total reach that a lawsuit brought on by Russia , and countless others, including American's could and would be powerful, heck like I mentioned earlier, I want to find out more about how this works, and would love feedback from any lawyers out there.

Please share your thoughts, I'm interested. The YT video that seems to have started all this is clever, and I see as worthy of discussion......

edit on 24-3-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

No, I won't give it a break and that's because many don't get it. There is no truth to that video, but people like to assume there is by saying things like Putin is against the NWO and what not. There is no Putin vs the NWO but in the minds of conspiracy theorist. Putin is not issuing any warrants for anyone, unless they are Russian and against him being their President. It sounds like a wanna be Galactic Federation of Light video. Some random person made this up, it's all fantasy. Funny thing too, he disabled the comments today but yesterday you could leave a comment, and many did calling this video a fraud, but sadly, just like here in this thread, there were more comments supporting this.

There's is no worthy discussion to come from this other than a discussion about how the Rothchilds and Soros are bad people, but you don't need this thread to discuss them. People do love their BS, as this thread proves. Sorry buts its absolutely true.

I would normally apologize for being off topic, but as it turns out, calling this a fraud over and over again is in fact on topic, which judging by the flags and Front Page status, bears repeating again and again.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I think you've lost your mind.

Though, just for fun?

It would be a draw. Both man have the ability to summon elite paramilitary squads to take each other out. Both men circumvent the rule of law to get what they desire. Both are likely part of the same Elite as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I appreciate that newer ATS members, like myself, may not "grasp" the etiquette, so to speak of older members. 5 years ago if you would have asked me who the NWO even was, I wouldn't have had a clue, maybe masons? 2 years ago if you asked me if I would ever give up TV and instead listen to speeches , lol, not even in english , by a Russian President, and actually be WORRIED sick that my Country and everything I ever believed in is in
mortal jeopardy, I would have told you " you were out of your mind" !

I'm gonna choose to not fight this battle, if a thread created from a false premise , although I do believe OP's intentions were positive, and it is deemed to be unworthy of discussion after that point by other members I'm not gonna push it any further.

I really appreciate the coversations I share at ATS, it certainly adds a balance , lol, and probably relieves loved one's of listening to my "crazy conspiracy" theories, so they all believe. I can't help it, stop it, anymore...

Wishing you all everything good....

:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

No worries, and this is definitely a good place to learn of what it is you seek, whether it's NWO, Illuminati, secret societies, etc, but with the good comes the bad, and when looking into conspiracies you'll come accross a lot of crap & the contents in the orignal post is crap, although I do agree that the OP created this thread with positive intentions.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yea, what about the one on Obuma's found Kenya birth certificate, that went from OK, to, hoax, to maybe not a hoax, to I don't remember, But I know it was all over the place.

At least if you were coming into it the first page you had an ideal, what state of mind they were in at time, hoax or none hoax.

And all you dirty brithers thought to say, our great president was not legit, shows what yous nose.Hey are they really trying to impeach him in congress now, or is that hoax, or wishful thinking.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Will everyone please get back on topic.

Does anyone know when they are going to arrest Soros, does he have a good attorney, will he have to sit in the slammer till he makes bail. He is old now, that could kill him at his age. BUt then again the young women didn't, maybe he can take it, I hope he can and gets a big one right up the, can you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
According to the article, Putin has hired Batboy and Lobstergirl as a special task force to go arrest Soros, whom is believed to currently be residing on a death star behind the moon.

Clearly I have no way to confirm this was in the article...

But, it "feels" right...and thats enough to get a 4 page thread on ATS

This source for "news" is great...I love reading parallel dimension websites.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Will everyone please get back on topic.

Ahh, right...sorry..back on topic.

Its a hoax.

next.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ho rah for Putin, hope he gets Soros and barbecues this elitist new world order bum. Obama will probably crap his pants if it happens.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This article looks bogus to me, if this story was for real the MSM would be all over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join