It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I am not saying the F.D. is right or wrong. I am saying Pops' claim that what the F.D. says is proof that Martin attacked Zimmerman is incorrect. THAT is my point.

And what smoking gun are you even talking about? I have called nothing a "smoking gun".

Not you personally, just the zimmerman is guilty crowd
in general comes up with some new smoking gun everyday
few days ago it was the ABC video, now the funeral director,
whats next some brand new witness that has not talked
to the cops or anyone yet?

Here is a post from a zimmerman is guilty folk the other day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUCKS TO BE DEFENDING ZIMMERMAN RIGHT NOW

Seen that police footage yet? I just saw it on ABC. Hmmm. It is really odd that in the video, Zimmerman seems not only perfectly happy and healthy but his head clearly shows not a single injury on it. Oh this is not good for George.

Video: George Zimmerman footage released; no blood or abrasions visible

SUCK ON THAT FOR A WHILE

Then please do go on about how this kid was beating this man so badly that he had to kill him. PLEASE TELL ME HOW BADLY HIS HEAD WAS BASHED IN!!!!

PLEASE KEEP UP THE LIES!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if the funeral director can not tell there was a fight
and he is two inches from the body, how the hell are
people saying the ABC video proves that zimmerman
was not injured or not injured enough to use deadly forced?
The fact that there was a fight and treyvon was on top of zimmerman
and treyvon had no injuries as per say the Funeral director, it shows to me he was not defending
himself but blatantly BEATING someone to a pulp. THAT SOMEONE
happen to have a gun and thank god they were not killed

edit on 30-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Any reason why you ignored my questions?

Just curious is all.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

And they know those wounds weren't self inflicted after he shot Trayvon, how exactly?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Not going to happen might as well prepare to eat crow, Zimmerman has witnesses. He acted accordingly and honorably.

He is a renta cop who has a criminal history of violent acts

Get your ketchup out

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by MrWendal

Maybe, but I think it is most likely that Martin did attack Zimmerman. I was opposed to this theory at first, but evidence is starting to mount up that suggests it and I want to be fair if he is innocent.

I would not be shocked if Martin did attack Zimmerman. That being said, I have maintained that my position is that Zimmerman set in motion the chain of events which lead to the death of Martin. The fact that there was a fight (if there was one) is actually an irrelevant point in what I am suggesting.

Zimmerman lost sight of Martin. It sounded like Zimmerman was complying and going to his car so he could meet police. If Martin was scared and running (Zimmerman said he ran) than he likely would have run to the nearby house he was staying at. The only real explanation conceivable is that Martin circled around and approached him after he saw Zimmerman give up the chase. It is unlikely Zimmerman could chase him down and if Martin was running he should have made it home rather than run across Zimmerman again.

To me, this is all nothing but speculation. All we have to go on is Zimmerman's 911 call. Zimmerman's statement to police (the portions that have been released), and then Martin's Girlfriend. According to ABC News, they did confirm through phone records that Martin was on the phone with his girlfriend just moments before the confrontation.

Now using just those 3 things, there are problems with Zimmerman's statement. According to Zimmerman he got out of his truck to see what street he was on. Now this would have had to happen after the 911 call. So at what point did he get out of his truck? If we hear him get out of the truck on the 911 call, then he was not out of the truck to see what street he was on as he claimed, he was following Martin as he says he is in the 911 call.

This is also has to bring up the question of how is it possible that Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch commander who has been patrolling his neighborhood for years, suddenly not have any idea what street he is on?

Now let us look at the girlfriend. We KNOW by phone records that she was on the phone with Martin. She claims that Zimmerman approaches Martin at which point Martin ask, "Why are you following me?" and Zimmerman says, "What are you doing here". Then she claims it sounded like Martin was pushed because his headset falls off and the call disconnects. Her statement on the surface also contradicts Zimmerman's story. Zimmerman claims Martin attacked him from behind and without warning. So if she is to be believed, that is a HUGE contradiction.

Also witness, paramedic, and police reports all seem in line with Zimmerman. I had to change my opinion on this one. The ABC video is far too low resolution to tell anything, especially since Zimmerman had been cleaned up and treated (he refused FURTHER treatment as in going to the hospital) on site. It was four hours after the shooting when that footage was taken.

Well, I have heard a few stories regarding the time that Zimmerman left the scene to the point when we see him in the video. The claims I have seen, on this site and on the news, ranges from 30 mins to 4 hours. Obviously 4 hours is plenty of time to get cleaned up. 30 mins however is very different. I would love to see something more concrete concerning this time frame.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

WRONG "i prefer hot sauce fyi" this sensationalism and lynch mob media propaganda induced mentality will subside and fade in to obscurity as soon as the next band wagon rolls up to jump on. They all ready forgot Kony lol. The Zimmermen haters are wishing things in to reality until they believe it. The court system does not cater to media created hype the district attorney cant just charge someone for murder without evidence. What you are begging for is a waste of the tax payers money. Sure charge Zimmerman but convicting him is not realistic. But soon enough a dead celebrity or some new hype will be concocted when the Media needs a new villain.

edit: the most you could hope for is a charge of manslaughter for zimmerman and I doubt that will even happen

edit on 30-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Okay, let me get this straight. Martins body had no injuries, not even on his hands?

Here is the thing, if Martin had no injuries, then this shows Zimmerman did not even try to defend himself physically. His first resort was deadly force. Martin had no injuries on his hands. Which is odd for someone who was allegedly beating a man to death.

None of this makes any sense.
edit on 30-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You are right.
As evidenced in this very thread I was a hardcore supporter of Trayvon's defense and condemned Zimmerman. Now I am not so sure, but since I have expressed this to some of my "friends" on facebook I have been called racist and a white apologist. They have no idea that I personally was against Zimmerman in the beginning, but it's ridiculous.

To be honest ive mostly defended Zimmerman, but its not because of anything more than what ive heard so far as it being self defense....

I COULD BE WRONG, because I dont know all the facts........

In my part im not willing to say difinitively who was justified and who was wrong on this because I dont have all the facts yet.......

The only thing i DO know is that its playing up INTENTIONALLY to racial tensions........

Other then that, i leave the truth up in the air until facts are brought about......

If he is guilty, try him for murder and put him to the death penalty......

If he is not guilty of unjustifiable homicide.......then vindicate him.......

The only thing that remains certian........is that ALL OF US should be ashamed for letting it become more of a racial issue with US , than the people involved and the facts..........

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Go read up on Margaret Sanger...I cant do that for you....I never called anyone stupid...just easily manipulated, just like the press is doing to you know.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I never watch NBC or anything with an NBC in it, but I heard tonight that (saw the videos) that NBC totally lied about the 911 call...if people don't listen to another source, they would never know that.

They played the 911 call heavily edited so it sound like GZ said "I think he is black"...without playing what happened to prompt him to say that which was the dispatcher asking "is he white, black or hispanic"

It changes the entire context of Zimmerman's call. Trying to find both audios.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

here is some audio of the 911 call...supposed "racial" slur there are more and they all prove the same thing,

He most definately did NOT say C**ns......no oo sound what so ever...he either said punks or punks with a c and a t which doesn't make sense.
edit on 30-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Now using just those 3 things, there are problems with Zimmerman's statement. According to Zimmerman he got out of his truck to see what street he was on. Now this would have had to happen after the 911 call. So at what point did he get out of his truck? If we hear him get out of the truck on the 911 call, then he was not out of the truck to see what street he was on as he claimed, he was following Martin as he says he is in the 911 call.

This is also has to bring up the question of how is it possible that Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch commander who has been patrolling his neighborhood for years, suddenly not have any idea what street he is on

Zimmerman knew what street he was down,
but he did not know what street TREYVON went down.
Well, why would a man who has a gun
that was on the phone with 911
waiting for police to get there
start a fist fight with a guy he did not know
was armed or not? He wouldn't, most law abiding people smart
enough to conceal and carry is smart enough
to know you do not pick a fist fight with a armed person..
Treyvon was the only one that knew trayvon had no gun,
so if zimmerman knew he himself had a gun, but did not know if treyvon did or not
why would zimmerman start a fist fight knowing if he throws a fist the other guy
might shoot him? He wouldn't. Treyvon not thinking, let his emotions get the best
of him and he started a fist fight. Had treyvon REALLY felt
threatened by zimmerman, he would of ran when his G/F told him too, he sized zimmerman
up, and thought he could take him in a fist fight. Zimmerman would of never caught up with
treyvon had treyvon not wanted him too...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
www.youtube.com...

her is some audio of the 911 call...supposed "racial" there are more and they all prove the same thing,

He most definately did NOT say C**ns......no oo sound what so ever...he either said punks or punks with a c and a t which doesn't make sense.

people can debate what he says all day long. None of us will ever now for sure. I find it funny you think he says "punks" cause it really does not sound like that to me. I hear either "coons" or "goons". It can either or in my opinion, but at the end of the day none of us will ever know for sure or be able to prove it.

Fact is, this is completely irrelevant unless you do believe this is a racially motivated incident, which I do not believe it is.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Yesterday you were posting images from the police video, that you said showed Zimmerman's "injuries" I watched the videos today and didnt see any injuries, the video was 30 minutes after the incident.

Can you explain that?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

I guess that ambulance crew is just EPIC.

And since we know he never got any treatment from any paramedics or saw anyone from any ambulance, that only goes to really prove how amazing they are at what they do.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Will you read the police report already , you keep arguing things that are in black and white in the police report....page 7 second to last paragraph...Zimmerman was attended to by the SFD...that stands for Sanford fire Dept.

Stop arguing your points, when it is clear you have no clue what you are talking about.

And don't ask me to post the report again, it has been done numerous over all these threads. When you don't want to know the truth, you will never seek it out.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

They can't explain it, they keep pointing to the police report instead of the images that clearly show he was not bloodied or bruised in the slightest bit. But then again, the police is KNOWN for these tactics and these pro-murderer posters are also KNOWN for their racist tendencies and bigotry(just look at their post history).

This thread is evidence that racists and bigots stick together and that truth or reason does not change their minds. Something else MUST.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

You cant see anything on that video and the alternative that everyone is lying except Trayvon's parents who weren't there is the definition of magical thinking.

The whole problem is small minded people like you going around calling everyone a racist when you have no clue who you are talking to. You think you can get people who disagree with you to shut up because you call them names? Come on in off the play ground and talk to adults like a civilized person or zip it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by InfoKartel

You cant see anything on that video and the alternative that everyone is lying except Trayvon's parents who weren't there is the definition of magical thinking.

Excuse me? You must be blind then. I have no need to speak to blind people about things they didn't see on videos.

The whole problem is small minded people like you going around calling everyone a racist when you have no clue who you are talking to.

Want me to look through your post history and shame you right in this thread? I don't think so. So keep those "small minded" comments to yourself, because it's you who has no idea who you are talking to.

You think you can get people who disagree with you to shut up because you call them names?

No, I don't want racists to shut up, I want them to scream as they fall off the highest cliffs.

Come on in off the play ground and talk to adults like a civilized person or zip it.

Get lost. You can't silence someone by saying: "Oh that's not adult talk", "that's not civilized", while the points I'm making are actual points and you are just being an apologist for a murderer WITH a history for violent acts. You guys are putting away Martin as the thug, while the murderer has a friggin' RECORD!!!

So spare me your bullcrap logic and bigoted ideologies, you are in the wrong and time will prove it. It's not like these things haven't happened a million times before, it's not like people like you have had to eat their words up countless of times.

I wish that people who did this apologizing for murderers also took part of the blame, you know, I wish it was written in law. So the second you are apologizing(not doing anything wrong), someone would follow you at night(because apologizing makes you look like a suspect), in the rain, with a car. Who would harrass you then shoot you and walk away scott free. You wouldn't catch me apologizing for that fellow though!

Besides, how different is me calling racists - racists from the murderer profiling, stalking and shooting Martin? You people are deranged for defending the guy, like, psychologically speaking there are some wires that are seriously messed up in your brains. But you knew that already, yet you insist...weird huh?
edit on 30-3-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91

Yesterday you were posting images from the police video, that you said showed Zimmerman's "injuries" I watched the videos today and didnt see any injuries, the video was 30 minutes after the incident.

Can you explain that?

Cheers

Page 93 post 1 states
link for the lazy or willfully ignorant www.abovetopsecret.com...
They do show injuries..
That video has been around for a day already,
and has already been debunked.
Here you can see the BS propaganda that the MSM
is spewing again, by posting a video with the headline
*no injuries in video*, when clearly if you look at this picture,
you can see the back of his head is injured.

Here
YOU can see zimmermans nose is crooked looks broke to me
and right under the eye you can see bruising, and anyone who has ever had a black eye
can tell you it looks worse a day or two after the initial hit.

Just amazes me how the MSM works and people keeps buying into
the story they want too, that zimmerman is a cold blooded murderer.
Which is far from the truth, atleast to the fact he has not been charged
or convicted so he is innocent....Do not forget it was a rainy day, remember
that is why treyvon had his hoody on.
The blood got washed off in the rain,
The ground underneath said grass still hurts. It was raining, good luck finding blood in the grass, especially if Zimmerman got up and moved after he shot Martin.
GUN shot wounds are not all the same some bleed very little
on the outside.

edit on 30-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join