It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by MrWendal

You are ignoring the point I made and I think it is a very valid one. At the time the funeral director would have been in contact with Trayvon's body there would be no questioning the story because there was no extensive investigation he may not have even known that Martin supposedly threw a punch. Trayvon was long buried when the media circus began and so the funeral director is undoubtedly making his remarks from his memory and he may be trusting memories that were simple glances at the hands.

At the time the body was in his possession why would he be looking at the hands really?

I am not saying the F.D. is right or wrong. I am saying Pops' claim that what the F.D. says is proof that Martin attacked Zimmerman is incorrect. THAT is my point.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Zimmerman is innocent! The kid had marijuana residue all over his back pack, and skittles to appease his munchies he was looking for trouble and he got it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Zimmerman is innocent! The kid had marijuana residue all over his back pack, and skittles to appease his munchies he was looking for trouble and he got it.

Umm no he didn't. There is no report that Martin even had a backpack at the time he was killed. Do you have any source for your claim?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives
If Treyvon did not have signs of cuts or bruises maybe that means that

A. the fight was not very serious

and or

B. He was good at fighting or Zimmerman couldn't fight for squat

I thought it was because HE MUST OF NEVER HIT ZIMMERMAN?!?!?!
Now change the story!!!!?? o o o ok
MAYBE THIS MAYBE THAT
Oh, so maybe zimmerman was injured more then it looks in the ABC VIDEO...!!!
So maybe zimmerman did fear for his life!!
GOOD POINT MAYBE the zimmerman is guilty crowd will grow a brain
and not use the ABC video or funeral director as there proof that zimmerman is guilty.
MAYBE HERES ONE ZIMMERMAN ACTUALLY IS NOT GUILTY!!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

That is what I thought too. That Zimmerman followed him and approached him. How it appears if you actually listen to the 9-11 call is that Zimmerman is following on foot while talking to 9-11 they tell him not to follow and he says ok. It seems that he continues to follow for a minute but then tells them he lost them and they start discussing where he will meet police while he is apparently returning to his truck. So he lost sight of Trayvon. If Trayvon was afraid and running away he should have gone to his dad's girlfriends and never have been seen again. Instead it appears that as Zimmerman was going back to the truck Martin circled back and jumped him.

Zimmerman's report, aswell as the police, eye witness, and paramedics all seem to corroborate Zimmerman's story. So either it's the truth or it's a huge conspiracy. If Martin did circle back and was on top of Zimmerman beating him up we can't be mad and expect Zimmerman to take an extreme amount of beating before deciding to pull his gun. When you are being beaten and are afraid you have to act quickly to preserve your life and fear makes it hard to judge whether the person is able to inflict the amount of damage it takes to kill you so he can't be blamed and it was justified.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

He doesn't have a source because he is mistaken. The marijuana residue was in a baggy in Trayvon's backpack at a completely different time and location (at his school prior to his suspension).

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Oh, I forgot smoking pot makes a person blood thirsty, not mellow and passive

Are you sure you're not a Santorum supporter?

Looking for trouble in a bedroom community is a pretty large stretch too.

"He smokes pot, he is criminal" geez....

It's like Iraq,

"They are Muslims, they must have planed 9/11!"

God save this country...
edit on 30-3-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Maybe, but I think it is most likely that Martin did attack Zimmerman. I was opposed to this theory at first, but evidence is starting to mount up that suggests it and I want to be fair if he is innocent.

Zimmerman lost sight of Martin. It sounded like Zimmerman was complying and going to his car so he could meet police. If Martin was scared and running (Zimmerman said he ran) than he likely would have run to the nearby house he was staying at. The only real explanation conceivable is that Martin circled around and approached him after he saw Zimmerman give up the chase. It is unlikely Zimmerman could chase him down and if Martin was running he should have made it home rather than run across Zimmerman again.

Also witness, paramedic, and police reports all seem in line with Zimmerman. I had to change my opinion on this one. The ABC video is far too low resolution to tell anything, especially since Zimmerman had been cleaned up and treated (he refused FURTHER treatment as in going to the hospital) on site. It was four hours after the shooting when that footage was taken.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

I am not saying the F.D. is right or wrong. I am saying Pops' claim that what the F.D. says is proof that Martin attacked Zimmerman is incorrect. THAT is my point.

Oh, so now the funeral director must or might be wrong??
If the director might be wrong, then your assumption and use of the ABC VIDEO
might be wrong also, saying zimmerman does not look injured or injured enough to have
feared for his life..
THE SMOKING GUN you had the other night the ABC VIDEO means nothing and
this *new smoking gun funeral director means nothing..
NEEEEEXT
edit on 30-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

He doesn't have a source because he is mistaken. The marijuana residue was in a baggy in Trayvon's backpack at a completely different time and location (at his school prior to his suspension).

Oh I know.. I was trying to put this poster on the spot.

Fact is, what that particular poster said is a shining example of what has happened in these threads, on this topic. People have dragged these completely irrelevant issues, such a weed residue in a baggy or a facebook post about a screwdriver from August of 2011 and they use this as evidence that the night of the shooting is when it happened. Which as you have pointed out, is completely incorrect.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives
If Treyvon did not have signs of cuts or bruises maybe that means that

A. the fight was not very serious

and or

B. He was good at fighting or Zimmerman couldn't fight for squat

I thought it was because HE MUST OF NEVER HIT ZIMMERMAN?!?!?!
Now change the story!!!!?? o o o ok
MAYBE THIS MAYBE THAT
Oh, so maybe zimmerman was injured more then it looks in the ABC VIDEO...!!!
So maybe zimmerman did fear for his life!!
GOOD POINT MAYBE the zimmerman is guilty crowd will grow a brain
and not use the ABC video or funeral director as there proof that zimmerman is guilty.
MAYBE HERES ONE ZIMMERMAN ACTUALLY IS NOT GUILTY!!

You have a lot of nerve to talk about brains...

Second, I am speculating just like you, that doesn't make me automatically
wrong. Maybe Zimmerman did fear for his life and maybe Zimmerman also
started the fight and maybe Zimmerman was a blow hard who liked trouble
and maybe he was a horrible fighter...

Zimmerman killed a person, he is guilty of that

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

There are other reports of criminal activity by Martin including an official report from the school that he was caught with 20 some pieces women's jewelry and "burglary tools" (a screw driver I believe) in his back pack. He said they belonged to a friend of his so they didn't suspend him or inform his parents.

There are also reports of him in trouble for graffiti.
And unconfirmed reports of him assaulting two people.

Those may or may not be relevant. If the assaults are true and not just made up then they are important because they would show he is capable of the assault that was claimed by Zimmerman. The jewelry could also mean he may have been more suspicious than we originally thought. We really don't know 100 percent what he was doing out. He may have been walking home, he may have taken a walk to smoke a joint, he may have been up to mischief. I am not ready to call Zimmerman a liar.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Oh, so now the funeral director must be wrong??
If the director might be wrong, then your assumption and use of the ABC VIDEO
might be wrong also, saying zimmerman does not look injured or injured enough to have
feared for his life..
THE SMOKING GUN you had the other night the ABC VIDEO means nothing and
this *new smoking gun funeral director means nothing..
NEEEEEXT

What part of "I am not saying he is right or wrong" do you not understand?

And what smoking gun are you even talking about? I have called nothing a "smoking gun". YOU HAVE! It's in your thread title!! I have called nothing a "smoking gun" and I also have not claimed anything being reported to be absolute proof of guilt or innocence.. YOU HAVE. I have maintained my position of Negligence from the start but of course you ignore my actual statements and make things up as you go along, so this should not come as a shock.

And what does the ABC video have to do with the Funeral Director's statement? These are two completely different things. The ABC video can not prove if Martin had marks on his hands, but I will say that Zimmerman in the ABC video does not appear to me to be someone who was just in a fight for his life 30 minutes ago.

Take your meds... pick a topic of debate, and I will be more than happy to debate it with you.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Umm no he didn't. There is no report that Martin even had a backpack at the time he was killed. Do you have any source for your claim?

I said he had a back pack and marijuana, if the media can invent news then why cant I?

Huh?

Explain that

p.s. Zimmerman did the right thing
edit on 30-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

There are other reports of criminal activity by Martin including an official report from the school that he was caught with 20 some pieces women's jewelry and "burglary tools" (a screw driver I believe) in his back pack. He said they belonged to a friend of his so they didn't suspend him or inform his parents.

There are also reports of him in trouble for graffiti.
And unconfirmed reports of him assaulting two people.

Those may or may not be relevant. If the assaults are true and not just made up then they are important because they would show he is capable of the assault that was claimed by Zimmerman. The jewelry could also mean he may have been more suspicious than we originally thought. We really don't know 100 percent what he was doing out. He may have been walking home, he may have taken a walk to smoke a joint, he may have been up to mischief. I am not ready to call Zimmerman a liar.

Is Zimmerman's criminal history relevant, or just Treyvon?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I said he had a back pack and marijuana, if the media can invent news then why cant I?

Huh?

Explain that

p.s. Zimmerman did the right thing

Killing a person...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Thank you for clarifying that see, I knew the kid was a doper.

They made him look 11 years old.

And, yes, they made him look whiter to tug at the heart strings of the bleeding heart's of the lemmings.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Acting in self defense

He is a true inspiration and this should be a warning to teenage punks. They should think twice.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Acting in self defense

He is a true inspiration and this should be a warning to teenage punks. They should think twice.

You are truly lacking intelligence, I will buy pop corn when Zimmerman fries like a Roman Candle

edit on 30-3-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Not going to happen might as well prepare to eat crow, Zimmerman has witnesses. He acted accordingly and honorably.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join