It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Zimmerman's dad sounded so full of BS it wasnt funny. First the witness on cooper said it was on grass, he said sidewalk.

He also expects you to believe Zimmerman pulled out a gun on Tray and Tray says your gonna die tonight?

Who the hell says that to someone with a gun while unarmed?!?!
edit on 29-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
Ok for those of you defending Trayvon , one of the witnesses is a 13 year old BLACK kid which confirms Zimmerman story but now his mother says the contrary, this is what he says it happened:

Yeah well when some heavyweight activists and special interests lean on you, it's not inconceivable that you change your story.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Her story has been the same for weeks, none of the witness statements have changed except Zimmermans.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wonder what took so long
for this *witness* to come out. The original
two witnesses who saw anything at all before the shooting gave there statements that night or shortly after
BEFORE IT WAS NATIONAL
backing up zimmermans story of the shooting.. John the one in the OP
and the 13 year old african american boy

"John", stated to Fox News Orlando WOFL that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911...And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point

The 13 year old.

13-year old boy walking his dog saw a man on the ground shortly before the shooting and identified him as wearing red

It took a month before the MSM even reported on the original two witnesses!!!
Which is pretty damn ackward to me seeing that they gave there statements the night of the shooting to police or
shortly after way before this went and became a national story.
This BRAND NEW witness just comes out and on AC360 of all places!!!

Here is what the new witness says they saw.

As I said it was dark, but after the shot, obviously someone, one man got up and it was kind of like that period of him – I can’t say I actually watched him get up – but maybe it was only in a couple seconds or so that he was walking towards where I was watching. And I could see him a little bit clearer, and see that he was a Hispanic man and he was, you know, he didn’t appear hurt or anything else, he just kind of seemed very, worried or whatever, walked on the sidewalk at that point, with his hand up to his forehead and then another man came out with a flashlight.

Which would also line up with zimmermans story,
as zimmerman was being attacked on his back at this point up to the shooting.
So zimmerman was on the ground on his back in a struggle with treyvon.
Althought I do not give this *new witness* much credence because
it has been 2 months now, and they are just now finally coming out
on ac 360 of all places and not the police station...
en.wikipedia.org...
articles.orlandosentinel.com...
www.sun-sentinel.com...

partial transcript of the interview reveals the person could not identify who was where during the scuffle that led to Trayvon's death.

WOW way to go ac360 keep them hanging on the edge of
there seat and then... they saw nothing of any worth

edit on 29-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
you cant fight anyone now a days you never know what whackjob might have a gun. thats why i tell my girlfriend to never snap on anybody in traffic.

on another note, is it true that they let zimmerman go home after the shooting and didnt bring him in for questioning til 4 hours later? no wonder he was so fresh and so clean. what did the cops do with the clothes zimmerman was wearing in the scuffle? why didnt zimmerman go to the hospital if he just had a life threatening beating?

so where did zimmerman get his head bashed in, the sidewalk or the grass?

i hate to sound like a witch hunter here but its these kinds of questions that i believe need to be addressed by a court of law.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Who is to say that there was any blood on zimmerman in the first place ?

You are funny. The police report states that his nose was bleeding.

His father explains that his son told him his nose was BROKEN.

"At that point he (Zimmerman) was punched in the nose. His nose was broken. He was knocked to the concrete. Trayvon Martin got on top of him and just started beating him in the face, in his nose, hitting his head on the concrete," he told the Orlando TV station.

Link

Police Report

Doesn't explain the extent of the wounds but indications that it was treatable at the scene. Clearly the video indicates why we can't see the wounds as they are minimal.

Originally posted by popsmayhem[/iOr that it did not wash off in the rain.

They were clear enough for the police to see.
edit on 29-3-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Wonder what took so long
for this *witness* to come out.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but.

The' who was on top', 'who was on bottom' part is irrelevant at this stage, given that no-one apart from Zimmerman witnessed the start of the fight.

If you dont know who started it, you don't know who is on the defense. SYG law give the right to KILL IF THREATENED. If TM felt threatened or GZ felt threatened, either has the right to KILL the other.

So it goes back to what evidence is there to support who was the victim and why GZ felt threatened. That would be only proved AT THE MOMENT, byt physical evidence.

Now his father has compromised GZ's account of events! Either GZ was lying to him or the father was lying. A retired judge lying for no reason or the alleged murderer. If GZ nose was broken I'm sure this would have been noted in the report which it isnt'

There is now talk about looking into the past arrests GZ had and whether his father intervened. Also whether he has contnued influence with the police department now.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Trayvon Martin's funeral director: No signs of fight
www.thegrio.com...

Even more evidence that treyvon was the agressor
attacking zimmerman!!
WE KNOW there was an altercation before the shooting
witnesses saw treyvon on top of zimmerman before the shooting attacking him,
this just further proves that treyvon attacked zimmerman. Of course treyvon
has no marks or bruises because zimmerman did nothing to him until
he was in fear for his life being attacked by treyvon

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by MrWendal

It sure looks like the media is trying to push a race war. From the beginning this story has been heavily biased against Zimmerman.

You clearly don't seem interested in the facts, so I have wonder what your agenda is.

First off, I think "race war" is a pretty extreme statement. I think the media is just being caught red handed showing the sensationalistic style they have been using for a long time. Maybe what you are seeing in the media is new to you, but to me it is more of a case of been there- done that. So frankly, I don't care what the media is saying.

You claim I am not interested in facts but all I have focused on is facts in this case. The FACT here is, people such as yourself like to throw things into the debate that have nothing to do with the facts in this case. As a perfect example we can use your previous post where you accuse me of being here to "help push the race war" when the truth is the ONLY person in our conversation who has even made mention of race....is you, and that sir, is a FACT.

My agenda is the same agenda I had in the other thread, which you actively participated in so you already know my agenda, that is 75+ pages long. My agenda is facts and what the law says, and actually having an honest discussion about it. That is it. I dont care if it is black on black, white on white, white on asian, it can be cat on dog crime for all I care. At the end of the day, I'm not losing any sleep. If they come out tomorrow and charge Zimmerman with involuntary manslaughter (as I have always said they should and explained in detail why that is), it won't matter to me. I might smile to myself and say, "told you so" but that would be about it. I will win no prize, I will get no credit, no one will throw me a party. If the State chooses to NOT charge him at all and rule it justified. I will lose no sleep, there will be no party, there will be no credit, there will be no prizes, someone might post "I told you so" but that would be about it. So I really can not help but laugh at you when you question my "agenda".

The facts here is that Zimmerman called the cops on a kid who was walking back from a store. Zimmerman's 911 call says he is suspicious because, "he looks high or something" and "he is walking around and it is raining" neither of which is actually a crime. It is not a crime to "look high" and it is not a crime to get high. It is a crime to possess or distribute, and walking around in the rain is not illegal either. It is simply what people without a car or a ride do. Now, this "suspicious" person is dead. How does that happen?

Fact is, I am a simple guy. A guy with a crappy job I hate, who has worn a lot of hats and done a lot things. I have had many unique experiences and many not so unique. When I look at stories like this, I draw on my experience and common sense of how the world works and how people react to you as an Individual in that world. Some would call it, common sense. So when I read a story like this, and it does not hold water, I have to question why and this story does not hold water and yet we have people like yourself that pass things off as fact.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

www.thegrio.com...

attacking zimmerman!!

Ummm you do realize that if you punch someone in the face, it is very common to have cuts on your hand or some type of bruising. This is not evidence that Trayvon was the aggressor, it is evidence that Trayvon did not punch anyone. If he did not punch anyone, what is Zimmerman defending himself from exactly?

Do you even understand what your reading? The article says very clearly

The man who prepared Trayvon Martin's body for his funeral did at least two interviews on Wednesday, declaring that the 17-year-old did not have any cuts or bruises on his hands to support George Zimmerman's claim that he was in a fight with the teen before he killed him.

It says plain as day that it does NOT support Zimmerman's claim.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

www.thegrio.com...

attacking zimmerman!!

So Treyvon went to the store, bought Skittles and then sought out a fight with
Zimmerman?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
In addition to the funeral director stating that there are no signs that Trayvon Martin had been in a fight, he also stated that as the funeral director for the city of Sanford, the body sat in the morgue for 3 days as a "John Doe". He had to wait until they ID'ed Trayvon which supposedly took those 3 days, all the time his parents were not notified in spite of their having filed a missing person's report with the police.

*YET*

The police report filed 5 hours after the police arrived at the scene of the crime, wrote Trayvon's information into the report, full name, address, date of birth, and cell phone number.

So why was Trayvon's body in the city morgue for 3 days as a "John Doe" - when CLEARLY the police DID have that information?

This stinks of a cover-up.

Lawrence O'Donnell's investigation is looking into the possibility the police officer who filed that report doctored the report up AFTER THE FACT, in order to include Zimmerman's version of events. (grass stains on clothes, broken nose, bashed skull) - none of which was visible in the booking room security footage.

And now the funeral director is adding this new information which further casts Zimmerman's account into doubt, as well as the highly suspect police handling of the matter.

S+F for the post, the more information coming to light the more it looks like a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Totally agree, it looked like one from the beginning...nothing the police did at the scene or after makes any damn sense except an intentional screw up. That lead investigator covered his ass with that affidavit.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It was just reported that the video was taken ONLY HALF a hour after the incident!!!.. 30 minutes to get all those wounds cleaned up lol right

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
It was just reported that the video was taken ONLY HALF a hour after the incident!!!.. 30 minutes to get all those wounds cleaned up lol right

Again, I had a wound on my head in approximately same place as Mr.Z is alleged to have had. I still have a scar there which I hate (right where the bald spot starts to show). It took a qualified medic 10 min. to bring it into a half-decent shape, but it was hard because I had to be shaved around this area. Since Mr.Z's cranium was already shaven, and the wound not too bad, or so it seems, it's entirely possible. It's just a cut.

I'm not arguing either way (too much), just sharing experience.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
exhibit a. george zimmermans clothes
exhibit b. the gun
exhibit c. skittles and ice tea
exhibit d. trayvons clothes
exhibit e. trayvons myspace and facebook accounts admissable?
exhibit f. george zimmermans priors.admissable?

questions for george zimmerman. mr zimmerman what do you do for a living? mr. zimmerman have you ever wanted or tried to be a police officer? what happened with that? you said trayvon was acting suspicious, what exactly was he doing to be suspicious? mr zimmerman do you find it odd/suspicious that someone would have their hood up on a rainy night? mr. zimmerman you made 46 911 calls for various reasons, to your knowledge how many of those 911 calls ended up in convictions? were you in fact the leader of the neighborhood watch group? mr zimmerman did you regularly patrol the neighborhood while armed looking for suspicious activity? mr zimmerman do you think its normal for a person who is not a police officer to patrol the neighborhood with a gun? mr zimmerman can you show me how you were able to reach your gun press the safety and shoot mr martin while your head was violently bashed on the sidewalk in a life threatening manner? was it your intention to kill mr martin with your first shot?

defense you are free for your cross examination.

pictures of the sidewalk and the grass, the route that zimmerman followed trayvon, the complete weather report for the time of the incident. expert witnesses testifying about grass stains, nose bleeds and life threatening gashes to the back of the head. doctors reports, put the emts and police officers on the stand under oath, official height and weight for zimmerman and martin, an investigation as to what took so long to contact trayvons parents. all witnesses subpoenaed. all 911 calls scrutinized and investigated, a recreation of the events.

this would be one hell of a csi miami episode. when this case goes to trial court tvs rating will go through the roof!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Horatio, where are you when we need you? And he could solve it in an hour, too.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yeah, the media does its best to manipulate people all the time, and this is another example.

It sounds to me like the PTB that control the media would like to see a race war going into the 2012 election where Obama, a black mixed president is running for re-election.

What a surprise, it is all going down in Florida.

Time to wash my hands of this story.

edit on 29-3-2012 by poet1b because: typo

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
Horatio, where are you when we need you? And he could solve it in an hour, too.

i could see horatio giving zimmermans dad and lawyer the stink eye, mr zimmerman we will get to the bottom of this investigation i will promise you i will not rest til justice is served!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
One more.

Apparently, TM's father's girlfriend might not even live in the gated community.

This would be interesting to find out.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join