It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Yes. If they gathered the evidence correctly.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

This whole situation is being flamed by the media,those with an agenda,and those who need their 15 minutes of fame.From Basketball players,wearing hoodies,to Spike Lee tweeting a older couples addresses,mistaking Zimmermans address.. It makes me sick.

This is just as much being flamed by contrary forces... You do not think it is sick to
fabricate that a BOY was a criminal so that his death can be sanctioned in the public's eye?

Last I checked Zimmerman is still alive

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Hasnt ANYONE been asking questions like : Where are photos of Zimmerman's injuries?

This whole thing is BS. This whole issue got way to out of control, now they are making stupid investigative mistakes. If anything they should look into the integrity of the Sanford PD.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Hello, Sonny! How in the hell are you?

Anyways, if the police were planning on bringing this to court why did they not file charges or anything to begin with?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Hasnt ANYONE been asking questions like : Where are photos of Zimmerman's injuries?

This whole thing is BS. This whole issue got way to out of control, now they are making stupid investigative mistakes. If anything they should look into the integrity of the Sanford PD.

Sanford PD is being investigated by the Department of Justice.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
what kind of injuries did trayvon have, how many shots did zimmerman shoot. where is csi miami when you need them, they would be able to figure out the distance of the shot, trajectory, cell phone records, gps, blood stains, molested grass from a struggle, injuries consistent with a life threatening struggle etc etc etc!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Zimmerman was treated by the fire department at the scene, which raises the possibility first aid stopped any bleeding. The quality of the video also was not clear enough to determine that he suffered no injuries whatsoever

ABC VIDEO WORTHLESS

The video is not clear enough to really
see his injuries. I pointed out the broken
nose, and the bruised eye socket.

There was not much blood because it
was raining. Zimmerman never intended
on this happening. Treyvon and Zimmerman\
both acted a bit foolish. Treyvon picked a fight with
a armed person and ended up on the wrong end
of a bullet.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Sanford PD is being investigated by the Department of Justice.

Yet it hasn't simmered down the other side of things. I am confused so is Zimmerman being investigated, or is Sanford PD being investigated? Why doesn't this get out to the masses? So they know that an investigation is going on at the moment.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

This whole situation is being flamed by the media,those with an agenda,and those who need their 15 minutes of fame.From Basketball players,wearing hoodies,to Spike Lee tweeting a older couples addresses,mistaking Zimmermans address.. It makes me sick.

This is just as much being flamed by contrary forces... You do not think it is sick to
fabricate that a BOY was a criminal so that his death can be sanctioned in the public's eye?

And?

MANY people who commit crimes are alive in Jails. Is it blood you want? Revenge? Where is the public's outcry on the thousands of other Trayvon cases? Clearer injustices? Wheres the media stoking the flames on those?

Here.

Injustice Everywhere

You think Trayvon the ONLY victim? Where is your personal disgust at ANY other case out there,or is it convenient that the bandwagon stopped for THIS one? Wheres the outcry's on any of the ones in the link? Where are the hoodies for these victims? Right. Its convenient to jump on this one,as its convenient to label GUILTY on someone,with out ALL the facts. Its ignorant to do so. I was like you. I said Zimmerman played Judge,Jury and Executioner. Then I took a step off the bandwagon. I opened both eyes.Yes,someone is dead. Justice will happen,but not by idiots stoking racial hatred,or presumption of guilt.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

The video is not clear enough to really see his injuries. I pointed out the broken nose, and the bruised eye socket.

First you say that injuries cant be seen and then you point out the injuries you see?

There was not much blood because it was raining.

Yes, we all know rain stops blood from flowing or staining shirts.

Treyvon picked a fight with a armed person and ended up on the wrong end of a bullet.

Weird man, how could you possibly know that?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

For evidence or to not have blood in their car....that's what everybody is saying right?

They would never put a bloody person in the car.....arguing both sides? I'm confused with the logic around here.

Its a weak argument.

1. Zimmerman's injuries were either serious or not.
2. If they were serious then he would have gone to hospital or there would have still been bandages on his shaven head which apparently according to a witness was repeatedly slammed into a concrete pavement.
3.If they were not serious, then it begs the question what justification did Zimmerman have to feel to be in a life threatening situation
4.If the police or ambulance crew were able to clean up his wounds so well that he didn't even have visible wounds it again begs the question as to the seriousness of those wounds

A bloody person would go to the hospital. A non bloody person would ride in the car. He obviously wasn't bloody = he wasn't in a life or death situation

CRAIG SOONER, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S ATTORNEY: I think when the evidence comes out, it will show that George Zimmerman was acting in self defense in this case, and when the rest of the evidence comes out, the fact that -- the one fact we do know and thatI can disclose at this point is that George Zimmerman suffered a broken nose, injuries to the back of his head and signs of a scuffle, being grass stained on the back of his shirt.

Um, I can't see that in the video here. When will this evidence be coming out again?

Whats funny is the now ridiculed friend, Oliver, even contradicted by the far right Hannity;

OLIVER: Well, no, there's not an answer to that question because we don't know for sure that he actually did follow him.
HANNITY: Well, you can actually hear on the tape, though.

Thats embarrasing

'The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: "Help, help… and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,' he said. Zimmerman was wearing a red sweater; Martin was in a grey hoodie. He added: 'When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point.'

This is all the independant evidence from a witness that we have that is against Trayvon. Correct me I am wrong.

If that is it, its pretty weak sauce. Why anyone can defend that to the extent of making an avatar picture?.. I mean I know we are at some point a teenie bit paranoid which is why we are on this site.. but..

Just sad

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Hello, Sonny! How in the hell are you?

Anyways, if the police were planning on bringing this to court why did they not file charges or anything to begin with?

Whats up Tsuki..

I honestly think they have screwed this case up,from the beginning,and don't know how to tell the public,they probably lost evidence,or didn't even take any.

MHO

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

And?

You think Trayvon the ONLY victim? Where is your personal disgust at ANY other case out there SNIP

Blah blah blah..

There are injustices going on every day every hour all over the world. Its better to focus on one, than none. No need to become hysteric.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That is the dumbest argument i have ever heard on ATS. Well there is no witness that claims tray-von didn't have a shotgun and a tank that zimmerman hid before the cops got there...

What are you talking about?
You say Martin started the fight.
You have no idea why you believe that.
You said witnesses confirmed that Martin started the fight.
Not one witness has confirmed that.

What is stupid about pointing out that what you keep saying is not true?

No witness knows who started the fight. You claiming that they say Martin started the fight is either stupid or a lie. You pick.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I think you are correct in that the police severely mishandled the case.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

There are injustices going on every day every hour all over the world. Its better to focus on one, than none. No need to become hysteric.

Right......

Deny ignorance indeed.

With that logic,its better to focus on NONE,and leave hysterics to the grieving victims........

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Beaten up
Here are images of people who have sustained injuries to the face. I think, if they were on that video, that we would be able to tell.

The only way we would not have been able to see them is:

A. The injuries were so meager that they did not warrant medical care, much less the stitches Craig Sooner claimed were needed.

B: Zimmerman is wolverine or Clair Bennent.

C. There were none.
edit on 29-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

Right......

Deny ignorance indeed.

With that logic,its better to focus on NONE,and leave hysterics to the grieving victims........

Ok where do we start with this crusade to right wrong? How about we start with this case?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Zimmerman's account of what happened is not hearsay. Do you know what that word means?

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience.

Yes, it means that you are relating hearsay to me. Unless you are now claiming to be Zimmerman? Are you? Cuz if you are not Zimmerman, you telling me what Zimmerman told someone else who conveyed it to you IS HEARSAY.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

And?

MANY people who commit crimes are alive in Jails. Is it blood you want? Revenge? Where is the public's outcry on the thousands of other Trayvon cases? Clearer injustices? Wheres the media stoking the flames on those?

No, I am simply discussing a popular subject.

Here.

Injustice Everywhere

You think Trayvon the ONLY victim? Where is your personal disgust at ANY other case out there,or is it convenient that the bandwagon stopped for THIS one? Wheres the outcry's on any of the ones in the link? Where are the hoodies for these victims? Right. Its convenient to jump on this one,as its convenient to label GUILTY on someone,with out ALL the facts. Its ignorant to do so. I was like you. I said Zimmerman played Judge,Jury and Executioner. Then I took a step off the bandwagon. I opened both eyes.Yes,someone is dead. Justice will happen,but not by idiots stoking racial hatred,or presumption of guilt.

I am not labeling him guilty, I am contesting the people who are labeling him a victim.

Based upon what I know he took the initiative to confront someone.

That confrontation lead to a fight that he sought out

He ended up killing a BOY based upon his actions and desire to confront another
person.

Had Zimmerman decided to let police do their job, he would not be in this
predicament would he???

edit on 29-3-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join