It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by elitegamer23

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by popsmayhem

I disagree.. look under his left eye it is obviously swollen and bruised.
His nose is very crooked it looks broke you can see it tilting.

look at the pic to your left. zimmermans nose looks broke n tilted there and his eyes look swollen.

edit on 28-3-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

I will say this right now. No it does not.

but im supposed to see his nose recently broke and his eye swollen shut in that grainy video?

have you ever seen what happens to a persons eye when it is punched really hard?

its like all the people who were beat up in high school all of a sudden want to justify taking someones life for being punched .

that video is a fake and/or your computer screen is not working, plus you need glasses

thanks for adding to the discussion, adding nothing.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

'You're gonna die now'

I have a hard time believing Trayvon would say that. maybe im gonna kick your ass, or you got a problem now..

But that just seems way to convenient of a thing to be said for self defense ..

I mean who actually says your going to die now

lol
edit on 29-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

'You're gonna die now'

I have a hard time believing Trevon would say that. maybe im gonna kick your ass, or you got a problem now..

But thats just seems way to convenient of a thing to be said for self defense ..

lol

people really dont talk much when they fight to the death do they? all the fights i have seen both people seemed to be too focused on the fight at hand and even simple threats werent spoken.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

I disagree.. look under his left eye it is obviously swollen and bruised.
His nose is very crooked it looks broke you can see it tilting.

look at the pic to your left. zimmermans nose looks broke n tilted there and his eyes look swollen.

edit on 28-3-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

I will say this right now. No it does not.

but im supposed to see his nose recently broke and his eye swollen shut in that grainy video?

have you ever seen what happens to a persons eye when it is punched really hard?

its like all the people who were beat up in high school all of a sudden want to justify taking someones life for being punched .

that video is a fake and/or your computer screen is not working, plus you need glasses

thanks for adding to the discussion, adding nothing.

You're welcome, but keep in mind that maybe I am doing a great job illustrating the absurdity
of the pathological defense of bruises based purely upon bias, not visual perception.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

Exactly but if you were a ex judge who was trying to keep your son from receiving murder charges by claiming self defense what key words would be the best you could claim the victim said to help your son get off.

your gonna die now!!!

Oh how convenient

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

'You're gonna die now'

I have a hard time believing Trayvon would say that. maybe im gonna kick your ass, or you got a problem now..

But thats just seems way to convenient of a thing to be said for self defense ..

lol

Well it is very tidy that the Martin uttered the most threatening phrase one person can
utter to another... But then again people are seeing imaginary bruises, so...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
Breaking News on MSNBC: George Zimmerman's dad says Travyon told his son, 'You're gonna die now'

SOURCE

This is the most pathetic piece of news. If it can't stand trial its irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Yeah people seeing bruises and scars in that video are the same type of people who see jesus in a piece of toast or mistake a crater as a alien base on the moon.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

For evidence or to not have blood in their car....that's what everybody is saying right?

They would never put a bloody person in the car.....arguing both sides? I'm confused with the logic around here.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
www.breitbart.com...
You obviously did not click on the link, it was a video so i can't really copy and post a quote. @1:10 martin was on top of zimmerman and at 1:40 he says he was beating him up. So now everyone can be quite about that stupid "show me the exact.....because i can't watch a 2min video" argument.
edit on 28-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

I am sorry if English is a problem for you. You say Martin attacked Zimmerman. Nothing in your link confirms that. Nothing you just wrote confirms that. It is not in your video. I can ask again or you can read it correctly this time. Where does anyway say they say Martin ATTACK Zimmerman.

None of you have provided anything like that yet you all keep saying you did.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Swelling, bandages to cover the wounds, Dark bruises, blood on clothes. If this guy got beat like he claimed he did you would see some of that stuff. To think otherwise is pure ignorance and showing extreme bias.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
How common is it for neighborhood watch to have loaded GUNS?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Swelling, bandages to cover the wounds, Dark bruises, blood on clothes. If this guy got beat like he claimed he did you would see some of that stuff. To think otherwise is pure ignorance and showing extreme bias.

The police gave him a new shirt and the ambulance attendant was also an aspiring makeup artist.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This whole situation is being flamed by the media,those with an agenda,and those who need their 15 minutes of fame.From Basketball players,wearing hoodies,to Spike Lee tweeting a older couples addresses,mistaking Zimmermans address.. It makes me sick.

For all these people,who have the media in their face,and have the time to speak out about injustice,I would love for them to actually take the time and find 9 more ,and put their resources and time into those also. Unfortunately,they wont. Because they truly don't care. It is easier to witch-hunt. Its easier to hate with a mob-like mentality. Its easier to get on the bandwagon,and forget the OTHER victims in this World.

When idiot rappers wear this. Stoking racial Hatred.

When this becomes the "right" thing to do........

There is no outrage on black on black crime. Our President had his moment to stand up for that also. That injustice that has been going on for years ! He chose not to. He could do it DAILY,at EVERY press conference.I see it clearly. They really don't care about what truly happened.

If you truly care about Trayvon Martin,lend a hand in your local community. Lend a voice to stop the black on black crime,that occurs daily.Lend a voice to stop ALL crime,regardless of color ! Violence knows NO color boundaries,No financial backgrounds,or age groups. Zimmerman is Innocent,UNTIL proven guilty,regardless on what those in the media,or here on ATS wants to portray . Dont let anger and hatred bind your views on it.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

That video you posted is totally irrelevant.. For one it doesn't show what happened between Zimmerman and Trayvon. Two something looks out of place in this video. I thought it was raining that night? Everything seems dry. I don't know this video tells us nothing about what happened during the scuffle, regardless. This video looks staged if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

For evidence or to not have blood in their car....that's what everybody is saying right?

They would never put a bloody person in the car.....arguing both sides? I'm confused with the logic around here.

If Zimmerman was beaten bloody, they would have taken him to the ER to limit liability
due to potential head trauma and complications which can arise from ignoring blunt force
trauma.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The police gave him a new shirt and the ambulance attendant was also an aspiring makeup artist.

No, no wait. Not only did the police give him a new shirt and wolverines healing powers, but they also gave him a bath.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
so if they let him change his shirt that means they have the shirt as evidence??? did they let him change his jeans and jacket too?
i'm wondering if the cops let him go home and shower and change before coming to the station i mean he looks so fresh and so clean. if the video was leaked it wont be allowed in court.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

No, no wait. Not only did the police give him a new shirt and wolverines healing powers, but they also gave him a bath.

Clearly, it goes without saying.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
so if they let him change his shirt that means they have the shirt as evidence??? did they let him change his jeans and jacket too?
i'm wondering if the cops let him go home and shower and change before coming to the station i mean he looks so fresh and so clean. if the video was leaked it wont be allowed in court.

Hasnt ANYONE been asking questions like : Where are photos of Zimmerman's injuries? Where is the grass stained shirt? Why did the cops not drug test him? I could go on and on about all of the details that are missing that should be easy to find.

Is all of this waiting for court?

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join