It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
the only 'punk' in this story is that 'poor' 'innocent' dead young punk ass gangsta wannabe, and his parents didn't give a damn if he's back home on time or 3 days later.

Oh so you are close with his parents then?
So many of you have such high opinions of your OPINIONS.

now they say it's bad to talk about why he was suspended from school - why? because it shows he wasn't as innocent as some people like you want him to look like?

He was suspended for tardiness? What does that have to do with him being shot?

give me a break.

You'd be happy if any black kid suspended from school got murdered for not enjoying being followed home, right? That is all I am hearing in this thread.

How about you walk home and I come up and start questioning you about it? You all welcome that right? How about every five feet one of my friends also starts questioning you? That is ok right? How about any time you walk anywhere, I follow you and question you? That is ok with you? Probably not but Martin should have just up and liked it and since he did not he deserved to die, right?
You really seem to enjoy talking crap about people that cannot defend themselves because they were shot to death for no reason.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by Chai_An
If Martin really attacked and was beating Zimmerman's head on the ground where's the bloody nose and head injury, I can't see it?
Zimmerman at Police Station
edit on 28-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

I highly doubt that police officers are going to allow someone to be bloody in a squad car on the way to the police station. EMT's came on the scene, remember? Zimmerman's trip to the police station occurred long after wounds had been treated.

So are you saying he changed clothing too before entering the police station? I didn't see any blood on his clothing. He just don't look like someone who was overcome by some violent punches to his face.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
so zimmerman supposedly had life threatening gashes on the back of his head that mysteriously stopped bleeding and require no bandages or stiches plus a broken nose yet he has no visible blood from the nose or from fatally shooting the person who was supposedly on top of him? to top that off the cop is searching him with no gloves on!!!!! if zimmerman was full of blood the cop would have had at the very least some gloves on.

even the cop looks at the back of zimmermans head like "ya call that a life threatening injury" lol!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

SUCKS TO BE DEFENDING ZIMMERMAN RIGHT NOW

Seen that police footage yet? I just saw it on ABC. Hmmm. It is really odd that in the video, Zimmerman seems not only perfectly happy and healthy but his head clearly shows not a single injury on it. Oh this is not good for George.

Video: George Zimmerman footage released; no blood or abrasions visible

SUCK ON THAT FOR A WHILE

Then please do go on about how this kid was beating this man so badly that he had to kill him. PLEASE TELL ME HOW BADLY HIS HEAD WAS BASHED IN!!!!

PLEASE KEEP UP THE LIES!

link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
explain this pops
george zimmerman doesent even seem to have any of trayvons blood on him!!!!!! wouldnt he have blood all over him if he shot trayvon while trayvon was on top of him?????????????????????

let me guess the police showered him and let him change clothes before they brought him in?

this was so nice i had to post it twice!

would your head really bleed if it was slammed into the grass on a rainy day?

The ground underneath said grass still hurts. It was raining, good luck finding blood in the grass, especially if Zimmerman got up and moved after he shot Martin.
GUN shot wounds are not all the same some bleed very little
on the outside.
Remember i\t had been raining so it easily could of washed off

link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by spacedog1973

People generally kill for a reason. The exceptions are mentally ill. Normal people don't want to kill others regardless of whether they have the ability to or not.

Where has it ever been said that he wanted to kill this person?

I guarantee he didn't go out there just to find someone to kill,because if he did he wouldn't have called 911 he would have just done it the moment he first saw him. Also know that most people will tell you if the situation came up to where it was them or the other person the higher percent would say the other person would go before them.

Im talking about Martin.

There would be no reason for Zimmerman to suspect that Martin would want to kill him EVEN he were to obtain his weapon. So there would be no reason to pre-empt it by shooting him.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

George Zimmerman has no visible swelling in the video. If your head is slammed into concrete, you will have bruising and swelling, at the very least. I did not see any discoloration of Zimmerman's scalp in the video. His hair is cut low enough that anyone can see that his scalp is all one color.

When my brother was 9, a boy on his school bus punched him in the face. This was an 11 year old kid who punched him and no concrete was involved. Within minutes he had a huge black and blue knot right below his eye on the side of his cheek. It did not go away for weeks.

I would love to know the relationship between Zimmerman and this ONE witness who supports his version of events. This one witness' story conflicts with three other people who did not hear a struggle (the boy with the dog, Mary Cutcher, and Selma Mora Lamilla). These were people who were actually outside and very close to where the shooting happened.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Come on, look I found it.

Why would he say this, why call him a wetback if we are trying to be a better world where there is no racism then why the man who is in every single thing that has to do with race issues using the word "wetback", I truly believe that the media is trying to pin us all against each other, lets not let that happen people. really this right here proves it. Was this subliminally placed so there can be more hatred against each other. This makes me so sad.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by gambon

the video of zimmermann blows his beaten and bloodied case clean out of the water ,

Sorry,but the police report says otherwise. Read the report at the link I provided a couple of posts up.

Well it'll come down to who the jurors are going to believe, what some cop wrote on a piece of paper or what their eyes reveal from that video if used, nothing that remotely look like serious injuries acquired from some vicious teenager.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Head slamming into wet grass on a rainy day is not life threatening. or is it? make up your mind.

The ground underneath said grass still hurts.

Aww.. poor diddums? Did it hurt so bad he had to kill Martin? did the police kiss it better?

or maybe Jesus was in the cop car and magicked it away..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

explain this pops
george zimmerman doesent even seem to have any of trayvons blood on him!!!!!! wouldnt he have blood all over him if he shot trayvon while trayvon was on top of him?????????????????????

let me guess the police showered him and let him change clothes before they brought him in?

The ground underneath said grass still hurts. It was raining, good luck finding blood in the grass, especially if Zimmerman got up and moved after he shot Martin.
on the outside.

Shouldn't his face be swollen from Trayvon using it as a punching bag while he was on top of him?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

explain this pops

on the outside.

wow lol but i thought he had "life threatening gashes" on the back of his head? it was raining?? his clothes look pretty dry and remarkably clean, no grass or mud stains which would be pretty obvious. but the rain probably washed that off too! next time i play football ill just leave my clothes in the rain, it washes better than a washing machine and laundry detergent!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
First off, they don't share people's medical reports online.

Then what are we to go on?

Nice try, but give it up. Nor do the police diagnose injuries.

Which means that NO ONE DID.
So how are the people saying he was so badly injured doing anything but lying?

They did state that his nose was injured, and his attorney stated later that it was, in fact, broken. That night, he was taken to the police station for further questioning, which would preclude stitches, since they won't place those after too much time has passed. You can hear about the attorney's comments here: link Plus, no one was chasing anyone, much less "though town".

So you are telling me that his lawyer said his nose was broken so that must be true? You do know what his lawyers job is don't you?

Originally posted by LErickson
You can see a teen that isn't overweight, and seems to have muscle tone.

Where? A male of 6'3" has an average weight of 200lbs. Treyvon was 140lbs. Muscle weighs MORE than fat. So you are going to have to deny the laws of physics to even tell me he has muscle tone. I do not even need the pictures of this obviously bony twig. He is 40-60lbs underweight and if he was more muscle then he would weigh about 230-250 at that height.

HE DOES NOT.

LOOK THIS UP!

Dont take my word for it.

No, you are not "curious", and no, I don't get attracted to people younger than my kids. Nor am I afraid of someone that isn't breathing. Oh, not a man, either. Hence the "Lady" in the SN.

That came out as a lot of random nonsense.

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyesThe kid played football, too.

Ask the family members that posted pictures of him in a football uniform.

You suggested it matters. Now it does not matter? Why did you bring it up?

Originally posted by LErickson
again...

Still looking for any evidence that Martin pinned Zimmerman.

According to various news sources.

And they all got it from....?
There is a singular source. Are you not following this story? Do not make me source your crap.

Do your own research; I have posted more than enough links for you.

None of them prove what you claim. Not a single link. I did my own research. That is something people on ATS say when someone does not believe their lies.

You already asked about the medical records, too. If anyone actually felt charges should be pressed, they would have been already.

The lead investigator thought charges should have been pressed that night so there goes yet another thing you just made up. He wanted them pressed but it did not happen.

The police chief issue is interesting. Do you know what race each belongs to? That was a political move, not any admission of wrongdoing. No one "hid" a body, either.

No one bothered to contact any family or friends for 3 days. I do not care what race the chief was. Did he call anyone honkey or spick that night?

Nope, police report shows it was split. Pay attention, please.

VIDEO TAPE CLEARLY SHOWS IT WAS NOT.
You are suggesting to me that what you found in a new police report is just obviously the truth. I do not operate on that level of naivety. It makes me stupid.

...and that "civil war" you mention can't possibly affect the comments of politicians, right?

I am talking about specifically within the police department. Care to tell me what comments you are thinking of?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I thought I heard "went back".

Have a cleaner copy?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by hapablab

I thought I heard "went back".

Have a cleaner copy?

Oh I didn't make this it took forever to find it on the net, as soon as i heard it I went searching youtube lol maybe he did say went back, hopefully he did lol

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I don't really have an opinion on the case in general but I did want to make one comment. Judging by the way the witnesses have described Trayvon laying there motionless I would assume he died very quickly. I also assumed this by the 911 tape and the almost instant quiet after the shot.

With that being said unless it was a head shot most body shots that would kill instantly would be a heart or other vital organ shot. Now I don't know how many people you have seen that have been shot? But in my unfortunate experience I have seen many gunshot victims and the ones shot in the heart do not have a lot of blood splatter. Once the heart stops pumping there is no blood pressure to push out blood like an injury that didn't shut down the heart. Body shots with most caliber handguns usually only leave a very small hole on the entry point and the same on the other end unless it's a hollow point. Even then it would only be a small entry point and about a quarter size exit wound. Very little blood comes from the actual entry wound. Not unless Zimmermen allowed Trayvon's dead body to lay on him for about an hour there wouldn't be much blood from a fresh body wound. It would have to drain for a while to leave a significant amount.

Just wanted to add my .02

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty, give him his day in court. please let it be a fair and unbiased trial.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty, give him his day in court. please let it be a fair and unbiased trial.

The video shows a blue shirt on him. the police and the witnesses said he had a red one on when they arrived so he had to change clothes. In other words the blood would not be visible due to it not being the shirt he had on during the incident.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join