It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i just watched the video, how can you honestly say that it even looks like zimmerman was in a fight much less a life threatening situation? you would think his shirt would be full of blood and his clothes would be ripped, and pops would you like to comment on the fact that zimmerman does not look fat and out of shape as you said? he looks like a capable adult that would be able to handle his own against an unarmed individual. gash on his head that mysteriously healed fast enough not to need bandages or any visible signs of trauma? doesent a broken nose bleed, why is there no blood on his shirt? this whole zimmermans life was in danger stinks to high hell!!!! whatever happened to fighting one on one fair and square? i would like to see the pictures of trayvon and if he had any injuries or visible blood stains/wounds.

george zimmerman needs to face a judge and jury.

explain this pops
george zimmerman doesent even seem to have any of trayvons blood on him!!!!!! wouldnt he have blood all over him if he shot trayvon while trayvon was on top of him?????????????????????

let me guess the police showered him and let him change clothes before they brought him in?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
explain this pops
george zimmerman doesent even seem to have any of trayvons blood on him!!!!!! wouldnt he have blood all over him if he shot trayvon while trayvon was on top of him?????????????????????

let me guess the police showered him and let him change clothes before they brought him in?

this was so nice i had to post it twice!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by takaris7

Are you a police officer? Me, 22 years.

Then I ask you this..

Would you falsify a police report that states someone was bleeding if he wasn't, because in the police report it does state he was bleeding from a gash on the back of his head and bleeding from his nose?

And what about him being treated by the paramedics at the scene?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by spacedog1973

Zimmerman has marks sure, but if he thinks they were life threatening, then at the least he was overzealous.

Well you can also look at this in a different way. That being Zimmerman knows he has a gun and if he was getting beaten to the point he goes out will this person take his gun and use it against him or maybe someone else. I will almost guarantee that was the thinking he had, because that is not much different then what a police officer thinks about the thought of losing his weapon. Not saying Zimmerman is acting like a cop but when you are in that position that is a thought that goes thru ones mind.

Again not saying that is what he was thinking,but you have to put yourself into that type of situation and think what would you do?

Honestly? If I was Zimmerman I wouldn't think that if I was losing and Trayvon got my gun that he would shoot me. I mean, why? What would be his motive? He would beat me until I gave up I would think and then run off. I think that is the logical way to look at it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

How do you know he didn't?

The video from ABC isn't clear enough to determine that, so he may have had some on him.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
a friend made a very good point, why didnt zimmerman just shoot trayvon in the leg or something?

fighting one on one with no weapons will very rarely end in a life threatening situation unless you are an untrained fighter fighting a boxer or martial artist.

See thats why everyone does not have a gun. Amatuers who think they are going to wound a person attacking them and they are going to stop. If you have a gun you are supposed to be prepared to outright KILL the person you pull it on. Otherwise hesitation can lead to you losing the weapon as well as the other person pulling one on you and wasting you instead. As for the hand to hand. The youth was supposedly using the concrete beating zimmermans back of his head against it while punching his face. This went on for about a minute until the guy was feeling really sore and ended it with a single shot at close range.

why is there no blood on zimmermans shirt if he shot trayvon while trayvon was on top of him!!!! where are the gash marks on the back of his head from having it beaten on the concrete? oh yeah thats right you said supposedly! if he was getting his head bashed into the concrete for a minute there would be open wounds still bleeding and requiring hospitilization especially if they were life threatening injuries. as for the broken nose, where is the blood from that?

let zimmerman prove it in a court of law.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
a friend made a very good point, why didnt zimmerman just shoot trayvon in the leg or something?

fighting one on one with no weapons will very rarely end in a life threatening situation unless you are an untrained fighter fighting a boxer or martial artist.

See thats why everyone does not have a gun. Amatuers who think they are going to wound a person attacking them and they are going to stop. If you have a gun you are supposed to be prepared to outright KILL the person you pull it on. Otherwise hesitation can lead to you losing the weapon as well as the other person pulling one on you and wasting you instead. As for the hand to hand. The youth was supposedly using the concrete beating zimmermans back of his head against it while punching his face. This went on for about a minute until the guy was feeling really sore and ended it with a single shot at close range.

And if Zimmerman's head was hit on concrete for a minute (thats a long time for that) given his shaven head, I think we should agree that his head would be in a mess. Which it clearly isn't by the video even allowing for poor quality.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
There's too many holes in the story and they're starting to get full of rotten eggs.

Now that I've seen this video, there's no way I believe this man felt his life was in danger to the point of using deadly force.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

So you would be willing to take that chance of him getting your gun?

What was Martin's motive to fight him we don't know,and why didn't he just go to the apartment where his dad was visiting instead of staying around for the confrontation?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

How do you know he didn't?

The video from ABC isn't clear enough to determine that, so he may have had some on him.

he may of had some on him? he would have had a lot of blood, blood from the broken nose, blood from the gashes on his head and blood from shooting trayvon. if the video is clear enough for pops to show a black eye on zimmerman, it would be even easier to see the blood.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Have you read the police report?

If not you should it fills in the holes that you say are in his story.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Does it not concern you, I am not going to single you out personally, I am going to use your post as an example of something...

Does it concern anyone who is so emotionally passionate in this story, that their is very little information available? We have two pictures mainly being posted, we have marching angry black people demanding justice, we have a man named Zimmerman, who shot a 17 year old teenager who was acting suspicious to him, enough for him to call the cops, followed the kid and blank, we do not know much more after that except for the fact the teenager had gotten shot and killed.

NOW this is where I am going, and after I post it, and it gets burried in the rage as it was designed to do, I promise I will go away and never try to show you something ever again, WORLD..

we are told the teenager got shot out of self defense..

we do not know where,
if it was instant,
we are told Zimmerman was in fear of his life,
and held his ground and shot and killed trayvon, out of fear of his life, in which if tried I doubt it will hold..

I am not finished...

keep listening please I will run out of words soon.

when was the time of death?
how soon did trayvons parents arrive,
did trayvon goto the hospital?
did he die on the scene?
where are the injury reports for Zimmerman,
Trayvon,
etc etc
why was Zimmerman released?
was their an ongoing investigation? If so why did the parents of Trayvon, turn to Politics for help. AHEM, Jesse jackson, Obama, Sharpton..

Why is their no further information being shed to the People of America, who are so consumed in this story like the most important parts, the moments during the death of Trayvon...

If you have not noticed the msm, has spoon fed all of you, since the break of this story, just enough info, to keep you listening, just enough each time to make you even more enraged over it, especially if your black...

Yet still no further information on the actual event, just mass media creating well hysteria...

People terrorizing old people , people placing bounties of American, citizen, and they do not get investigated by the feds, whatever

this story ladies and gentlemen, is 100 percent politics...... Also control...

Anyhow carry on...

oh and I am also hearing that that police report Miami, has is not legit, so who knows what is true.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Obl1vion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
There's too many holes in the story and they're starting to get full of rotten eggs.

Now that I've seen this video, there's no way I believe this man felt his life was in danger to the point of using deadly force.

my sentiments exactly. zimmerman doesent look fat and out of shape, he doesent look like someone that just got the crap beaten out of him, with his shaved head, the head wounds would be even more obvious! where is the blood from the broken nose? where is the blood from shooting someone that was on top of you? shouldnt he at the very least have some napkins stuffed up his nose?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster

witness said that martin was on top of zimmerman.
police says zimmerman's head was bleeding and that he's nose was bleeding as well.
zimmerman was defending himself, that's one thing. second thing is, how martin can not be an attacker?

How can he be?
Just because at one point he was winning according to you, that does nothing to tell me who touched who first.
It is real easy to see how Zimmerman could have put hand one on Martin and then found himself on the ground losing. That does not negate the fact that Zimmerman was the attacker. You have no idea how it started. You just know what you think is true.

You want to go on about how badly injured Zimmerman was then please explain why he did REFUSED medical treatment? Where are the medical records? There is no doubt now that the initial investigation was flawed on every level. Now you want to use injuries that do not even jive with that original investigation. They cannot document all these serious injuries and then let you go home and toss out the document and expect us to just take your word for it.

SHOW ME THE MEDICAL RECORDS!
SHOW ME PROOF OF WHO TOUCHED WHO FIRST.

Otherwise you are speculating and doing it poorly. Just because you see someone on top in a fight has nothing to do with who started the fight.

Just as who was winning the fight has nothing to do with who started it.

But, none of what you said has even been shown to be true anyway. Not your witness statement nor the injuries.

you're trying to tell us that that 'skinny innocent boy' ended up being on top of much heavier man, smashing his head, without attacking him by surprise?

I am trying to tell you that I do not know why you believe that is what happened with no evidence to show that any of that happened. And yes. Zimmerman was overweight, lazy, and frightened. That is all it takes for someone with a little confidence to get the upperhand.

feeling stupid already?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

So you would be willing to take that chance of him getting your gun?

What was Martin's motive to fight him we don't know,and why didn't he just go to the apartment where his dad was visiting instead of staying around for the confrontation?

Yes I would. You know why? Because killing isn't easy. If I thought every person I met had the capacity to kill at any opportunity, I'd give up on life. Its not healthy to go through life paranoid.

People generally kill for a reason. The exceptions are mentally ill. Normal people don't want to kill others regardless of whether they have the ability to or not. In a normal fight when someone wins, the other is subdued, there is ample opportunity to kill whether there is a weapon or not. Such as a kick to the head, a thrown brick or pother projectile etc. But 9 times out of ten, probably an even higher statistic, the winner tends to leave the scene.

Why you would feel paranoid to kill to avoid the winner getting your gun is part of the problem.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Obl1vion

oh and I am also hearing that that police report Miami, has is not legit, so who knows what is true.

Actually the police report is the real report you can read it here..

www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obl1vion

Does it not concern you, I am not going to single you out personally, I am going to use your post as an example of something...

Does it concern anyone who is so emotionally passionate in this story, that their is very little information available? We have two pictures mainly being posted, we have marching angry black people demanding justice, we have a man named Zimmerman, who shot a 17 year old teenager who was acting suspicious to him, enough for him to call the cops, followed the kid and blank, we do not know much more after that except for the fact the teenager had gotten shot and killed.

NOW this is where I am going, and after I post it, and it gets burried in the rage as it was designed to do, I promise I will go away and never try to show you something ever again, WORLD..

we are told the teenager got shot out of self defense..

we do not know where,
if it was instant,
we are told Zimmerman was in fear of his life,
and held his ground and shot and killed trayvon, out of fear of his life, in which if tried I doubt it will hold..

I am not finished...

keep listening please I will run out of words soon.

when was the time of death?
how soon did trayvons parents arrive,
did trayvon goto the hospital?
did he die on the scene?
where are the injury reports for Zimmerman,
Trayvon,
etc etc
why was Zimmerman released?
was their an ongoing investigation? If so why did the parents of Trayvon, turn to Politics for help. AHEM, Jesse jackson, Obama, Sharpton..

Why is their no further information being shed to the People of America, who are so consumed in this story like the most important parts, the moments during the death of Trayvon...

If you have not noticed the msm, has spoon fed all of you, since the break of this story, just enough info, to keep you listening, just enough each time to make you even more enraged over it, especially if your black...

Yet still no further information on the actual event, just mass media creating well hysteria...

People terrorizing old people , people placing bounties of American, citizen, and they do not get investigated by the feds, whatever

this story ladies and gentlemen, is 100 percent politics...... Also control...

Anyhow carry on...

edit on 28-3-2012 by Obl1vion because: (no reason given)

they are investigating it and i believe they will charge zimmerman with the death of trayvon. i do not have all the facts and i would like to believe justice will be served but stranger things have happened. oj, casey anthony, the lapd....etc etc. i'm just saying watch the video where zimmerman is at the police station, that is some pretty damning evidence if you ask me. i am no judge nor jury, but if i was on the jury that video would sway my opinion big time.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

it was already stated that "coon" is a term that would be rather used by someone 40yo and that zimmerman actually said "goon", which is a term used in high school.

What??????????????????????????????

Young kids do not say coon, only old people do so Zimmerman could not have said that?
Are you serious?
He must have said "goon" because all the high school kids say "goon?"

ARE YOU #ING SERIOUS?

Who uses the word "goon" outside of 1952?
"Goon" is not at all a word being bandied about by high school kids.
It was not when I was in high school and it sure as hell is not with my nieces and nephews.
Where the hell did you get this pile of crap?

"Coon" is a well known and commonly used racial slur.
"Goon" is a word no one uses anymore anywhere.

you're distorting the facts to support your claims.

Well you and Pops just keep making things up altogether so I will stick with what you accuse me of.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

it was already stated that "coon" is a term that would be rather used by someone 40yo and that zimmerman actually said "goon", which is a term used in high school.

What??????????????????????????????

Young kids do not say coon, only old people do so Zimmerman could not have said that?
Are you serious?
He must have said "goon" because all the high school kids say "goon?"

ARE YOU #ING SERIOUS?

Who uses the word "goon" outside of 1952?
"Goon" is not at all a word being bandied about by high school kids.
It was not when I was in high school and it sure as hell is not with my nieces and nephews.
Where the hell did you get this pile of crap?

"Coon" is a well known and commonly used racial slur.
"Goon" is a word no one uses anymore anywhere.

you're distorting the facts to support your claims.

Well you and Pops just keep making things up altogether so I will stick with what you accuse me of.

Well I heard the word "spoon", those chunky Floridians say them kinda words

F-ing Spoons!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

People generally kill for a reason. The exceptions are mentally ill. Normal people don't want to kill others regardless of whether they have the ability to or not.

Where has it ever been said that he wanted to kill this person?

I guarantee he didn't go out there just to find someone to kill,because if he did he wouldn't have called 911 he would have just done it the moment he first saw him. Also know that most people will tell you if the situation came up to where it was them or the other person the higher percent would say the other person would go before them.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join