It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 81
105
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 

Lol, I really hope no body talks about height and Weight any more, because the phony 5 year old picture that every one has been looking at, is nothing compared to how big Zimmerman is today!




posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I see multiple threads on this & I hear about this all day, everyday on the radio.

I seems there's a HUGE divide between what GZ's motives were & between what took place.

There seems to be a HUGE divide between if TM was a thug, or an innocent kid.

Let me say this....

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HIS BACKROUND WAS. It also doesn't matter IF GM was trying (in his mind) to do a justful thing.

Let me ask you, if it was your kid...if you lived in the same upper-middleclass neighborhood, where there had been break-ins for the past few weeks...would you tell your kid to run, &/or fight back, if need be? The kid was STALKED after being told not to by the 911 dispatcher. I know if it was me, I'd of been freaked out with someone stalking me in the rain, while I'm trying to get home to snack on my candy. I damn sure tell my kids, if you don't know someone following you, find an adult you do know, or get away, if they're following you.

That said, TM was a 17 year old who had his life taken, for no reason...GZ got no charges from a "stand your ground law" that should've actually applied to TM, since he was the one being pursued. Not GZ, the aggressor.

GZ is an hispanic male, so enough of the black, white stuff please.

The backround of TM is irrelevent in this case. GZ neither witnessed or had any reason to suspect TM of being involved in any crime whatsoever.

The "break-in tool" was in fact a screw driver, which I carry on me at all times.

Please stop with the racial stuff...this case had profiling too it, but it had NOTHING to do with racial profiling. This is a tragic case of a wanna be cop, *Tackleberry*, getting his a$$ handed to him by a scared boy.

Unfortunately & tragically, this coward didn't take the beating he deserved for stalking this kid, & decided to murder him.

Signed,
a 30 something white male, that doesn't let the media dictate what I believe



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts
 


It was a tragic event that never should of happened, now put you bias aside and get on with your lives and stop adding to the excessive media coverage, which just so happens to take our minds off another upcoming war, while we all bitch and moan about who's right and who's wrong !



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by V4SL4ND
I see multiple threads on this & I hear about this all day, everyday on the radio.

I seems there's a HUGE divide between what GZ's motives were & between what took place.

There seems to be a HUGE divide between if TM was a thug, or an innocent kid.

Let me say this....

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HIS BACKROUND WAS. It also doesn't matter IF GM was trying (in his mind) to do a justful thing.

Let me ask you, if it was your kid...if you lived in the same upper-middleclass neighborhood, where there had been break-ins for the past few weeks...would you tell your kid to run, &/or fight back, if need be? The kid was STALKED after being told not to by the 911 dispatcher. I know if it was me, I'd of been freaked out with someone stalking me in the rain, while I'm trying to get home to snack on my candy. I damn sure tell my kids, if you don't know someone following you, find an adult you do know, or get away, if they're following you.

That said, TM was a 17 year old who had his life taken, for no reason...GZ got no charges from a "stand your ground law" that should've actually applied to TM, since he was the one being pursued. Not GZ, the aggressor.

GZ is an hispanic male, so enough of the black, white stuff please.

The backround of TM is irrelevent in this case. GZ neither witnessed or had any reason to suspect TM of being involved in any crime whatsoever.

The "break-in tool" was in fact a screw driver, which I carry on me at all times.

Please stop with the racial stuff...this case had profiling too it, but it had NOTHING to do with racial profiling. This is a tragic case of a wanna be cop, *Tackleberry*, getting his a$$ handed to him by a scared boy.

Unfortunately & tragically, this coward didn't take the beating he deserved for stalking this kid, & decided to murder him.

Signed,
a 30 something white male, that doesn't let the media dictate what I believe



Tis how this white 40s male sees it as well.....

the video of zimmermann blows his beaten and bloodied case clean out of the water ,



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...
So, where is the blood? The bruises? Not even a scratch. So, can someone please explain? We do get a clear enough shot to see that there is nothing that even remotely says " I got attacked" on this guy. I do believe that if a nose was broken, there would be a least a couple of drops.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   


posted on 28-3-2012 @ 09:05 PM

My big question. I wonder what the possible jurors think about this so far? .......


........?



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well this was posted in a thread that was closed and now I will put this here and hope nobody has posted it yet...

The meat of the police report...

www.scribd.com...

Please read and for those who think he was not hurt(Zimmerman) should really take note of what the police officer reported he saw about the injuries on Zimmerman.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovebringer
 





So, where is the blood? The bruises? Not even a scratch.


So you can see that from the ABC video?

Interesting that the ABC banner is placed right in the area that is where you would see the injuries on his head,and you can't see enough of him to see his face. Also read the police report that states he had blood from a gash on his head and nose, so yes he was injured and treated by paramedics at the scene.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon
 





the video of zimmermann blows his beaten and bloodied case clean out of the water ,


Sorry,but the police report says otherwise. Read the report at the link I provided a couple of posts up.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
On the police video, you can see the cut on the back of his head. They wouldn't try to put a bandage over hair, it would not do anything but make it worse, for those claiming there should be one.

All we see is someone who has been cleaned up on a blurry video. Proves nothing.

AND, this would mean that the eye witness, police, and the medics would have lied about the injuries. Not likely.
edit on 28-3-2012 by poet1b because: add last line



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This may ruffle feathers with some of you but the reason this is getting so far out of hand is because of two people,these two....



www.huffingtonpost.com...

The two in the jackets and if you do not know who they are that will be Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson which are well known to keep the race card going in the media.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Did a little work on this.
Look under the left eye you
can clearly see bruising, and
his nose looks pretty damn crooked
if you ask me. His nose is not normal,
that is for sure. You can see the injuries
a little better this way. It does look like
he is injured.

Also on the police report
the officers attest to him
having bruises and blood,
signs that he had been in
a struggle. Now surely not everyone
of the cops are lying, and the eye witness,
the 9-11 calls speak for themselves zimmerman
is screaming for help. The video was leaked by
someone.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Did a little work on this.
Look under the left eye you
can clearly see bruising, and
his nose looks pretty damn crooked
if you ask me. His nose is not normal,
that is for sure. You can see the injuries
a little better this way. It does look like
he is injured.

Also on the police report
the officers attest to him
having bruises and blood,
signs that he had been in
a struggle. Now surely not everyone
of the cops are lying, and the eye witness,
the 9-11 calls speak for themselves zimmerman
is screaming for help. The video was leaked by
someone.


If the story is not "man chases down and shoots black kid for no reason" they will write it off as lies. This entire time the goal posts have been getting pushed back.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Nice catch.


Yes the police report does show that he was bleeding from a gash on his head and from his nose, also says he was wet and had looked like someone who was on his back during the struggle. He was treated at the scene by paramedics so it looks like the ABC video is a flat out lie.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Zimmerman at work

Seriously though, the witness who claims that they saw Martin slam Zimmerman's head into the pavement's statement has to be questioned as to the veracity of their observation. Zimmerman has marks sure, but if he thinks they were life threatening, then at the least he was overzealous.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973
 





Zimmerman has marks sure, but if he thinks they were life threatening, then at the least he was overzealous.


Well you can also look at this in a different way. That being Zimmerman knows he has a gun and if he was getting beaten to the point he goes out will this person take his gun and use it against him or maybe someone else. I will almost guarantee that was the thinking he had, because that is not much different then what a police officer thinks about the thought of losing his weapon. Not saying Zimmerman is acting like a cop but when you are in that position that is a thought that goes thru ones mind.

Again not saying that is what he was thinking,but you have to put yourself into that type of situation and think what would you do?



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a friend made a very good point, why didnt zimmerman just shoot trayvon in the leg or something?

how many shots did zimmerman fire?

when an unarmed person is fighting you one on one i wouldnt consider that probable cause to kill the guy.
those pictures dont look like zimmerman had life threatening injuries and also zimmerman does not look so "fat and out of shape" as some people try to describe him. i am trying my hardest to stay unbiased in this case but the more and more i hear about the story the more i believe zimmerman needs to stand trial.

fighting one on one with no weapons will very rarely end in a life threatening situation unless you are an untrained fighter fighting a boxer or martial artist.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
A friend made a very good point, why didnt zimmerman just shoot trayvon in the leg or something?


Well, this is not a western movie.
When someone is on top of you
it is almost impossible to shoot
the leg out. If someone is fighting
you trying to kill you your going
to shoot where ever you can pull
the trigger



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Originally posted by Chai_An
If Martin really attacked and was beating Zimmerman's head on the ground where's the bloody nose and head injury, I can't see it?
Zimmerman at Police Station
edit on 28-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)


You are aware that cuts eventually stop bleeding right? A bloody nose and a head injury will not bleed indefinitely. But at 50 seconds in you can see the cop looking at the back of his head and according to the police report they did administer first aid.
www.scribd.com...


Ok, Police wearing gloves because a pathogen is involved. They are not wearing gloves. There is no way a police officer today would touch a bleeding person or a person who had been bleeding without gloves. Are the police wearing gloves? Paramedics would have patched the wound on his head if it was bleeding regardless if it was just a "little wound" or "hair" on it. (what the hell does hair on head have to do with it.) Are you a police officer? Me, 22 years.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
a friend made a very good point, why didnt zimmerman just shoot trayvon in the leg or something?

fighting one on one with no weapons will very rarely end in a life threatening situation unless you are an untrained fighter fighting a boxer or martial artist.


See thats why everyone does not have a gun. Amatuers who think they are going to wound a person attacking them and they are going to stop. If you have a gun you are supposed to be prepared to outright KILL the person you pull it on. Otherwise hesitation can lead to you losing the weapon as well as the other person pulling one on you and wasting you instead. As for the hand to hand. The youth was supposedly using the concrete beating zimmermans back of his head against it while punching his face. This went on for about a minute until the guy was feeling really sore and ended it with a single shot at close range.



new topics

top topics



 
105
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

log in

join