It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by LErickson
That kid is a toothpick no matter how much stolen jewelry he had last halloween.

Well that tooth pick, knocked zimmerman
on the ground with a punch then continued
to beat and slam his head in the pavement
zimmerman is screaming for help help
it is on the 9 11 tape, zimmerman had to protect
himself from the agressor.

I am not sure who you think falls for this crap but a smart person would have realized 50 pages ago that repeating bull# to me is not convincing. You can repeat things you made up all you like. You just made up all the above and you have nothing to back it with so I honestly do not even care what you say anymore.

Treyvon Martin who was on top beating up the zimmerman guy, zimmerman was the one laying in the grass

Does not say anything about ANY of what you just post. Not one single word of it. Make up crap for your kids. People here are too smart for that.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

UPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE

The aspergers is strong with this one. At least it is not another 4 posts in a row of the same post you have to delete.

Zimmerman in Hiding, Fears for Life: His Lawyers

Damn that sucks. It is like you cannot even kill an innocent black kid in the street and just get on with your life anymore. We need to take our country back.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
. Let's wait and see how it stands up to cross examination.
\

Why>? zimmerman did nothing
wrong, self defense is not wrong/murder
There is no freaking need to waste
our tax dollars wrecking this innocent
mans life.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

parents to attend capitol hill hearing
Parents of slain Florida teen to appear on Capitol Hill

On Tuesday, lawmakers take up the issue when the House Judiciary Committee holds a hearing on racial profiling and hate crimes. Martin's parents are expected to attend.

Ahead of the hearing, protesters plan to march to the White House demanding a federal investigation.

Well treyvons parents are seeing $$$ signs
This is just insane none of this was racially motivated.
THESE peopl are slanderous. zimmerman is a innocent man.
The race wars are getting started

No matter what you think about what happened, you tell me that if you were this kids parent that you would not be doing everything you could to make some sense of it? These people just lost their boy. No matter how legal or justified you might think it was for this kid to get shot to death, THESE PEOPLE are hurting real bad right now. Tell me how they should behave.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

So Martin was the one who got out of his car and demanded that Zimmerman identify himself?
\

What? No, zimmerman got out of his suv
to check what street and which way trayvon
went. Then treyvon ambushed him when he was
returning to the vehicle. This has been explained
a thousand times.

TMs girlfriend claims she heard someone approach him and ask what he was doing while she was on the phone to him, then a tussle then loss of connection.
edit on 27-3-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
It never ceases to amaze me how people are so quick to pull the race card when a black person is killed. A mexican is killed and maybe the family and a few friends will come out to defend them. a white person is killed and same thing. But let it be a black person that is killed and right away it becomes a race Issue.

Hmmmm....what is different about black people in America. Let me think what might make them react a little more like this than say whites or mexicans....hmmmm....could it be the fact that by law blacks were not even people and by law were not allowed to mix with other races up until a few decades ago? I hate to be like that but reality sucks.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

. Let's wait and see how it stands up to cross examination.
\

Why>? zimmerman did nothing
wrong, self defense is not wrong/murder
There is no freaking need to waste
our tax dollars wrecking this innocent
mans life.

No, let's have him back out on the streets, free to kill more innocent people. Joy.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
To be honest until I did a little research myself. I did not really grasp how old this "kid" was based on the pictures shown. You here the word "kid" enough and see the pictures when he was younger you put that name to a face and completely forget that he was 17 year old not some pre-teen.

This poor young adult was clearly miss guided in life. Just reading through his twitter account, which has been taken down by the way but is on scribd via the Daily caller found here:

Source

Its a sad that so many try to capitalize on such things.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Has the District Attorney in that area made any decisions to file charges ?

With all the media hype and profiteering,

it might be hard to get a fair trial for the "Z" man.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
for anyone claiming media bias towards blacks it works both ways. look at the media coverage when a little white girl goes missing ala casey anthony. or the drew and scott peterson fiascos. the media will go after anything that pulls on our heartstrings/emotions. i hear a lot of screams of racism and reverse racism. can't we all just get along?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by JROCK2527
It never ceases to amaze me how people are so quick to pull the race card when a black person is killed. A mexican is killed and maybe the family and a few friends will come out to defend them. a white person is killed and same thing. But let it be a black person that is killed and right away it becomes a race Issue.

Hmmmm....what is different about black people in America. Let me think what might make them react a little more like this than say whites or mexicans....hmmmm....could it be the fact that by law blacks were not even people and by law were not allowed to mix with other races up until a few decades ago? I hate to be like that but reality sucks.

Reality sucks? Yes it does and statistics show that the black on black crime rate is higher than any other. Reality can always be found in the statistics.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The dead party in this case called himself this on his twitter:

"NO_LIMIT_NIGGA"

That is the only racially charged element to this story.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

If he was a bad watchman now would be the time to betray him.

Innocence is a thing defended by neighbors in time of crisis. Times of crisis are when bad men are betrayed by good people under their watch.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The more time goes on the more it seems like Zimmerman is the victim.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by popsmayhem

Sounds like nothing more than MSM propaganda. It has been apparent at least to some that everything else has failed in creating riots in the US . There is now an attempt to cause race riots. It has been the same leftist, communist groups pushing this to the max. Don't forget the Obama commercial calling on the blacks to get behind his campaign even going as far as calling for church captains. The thing that bothers me the most is the hypocrisy. This administration has been involved and perpetrated the deaths of how many people? How many innocent black boys that would have looked like his son? Anyone who believes that the people behind this pushed agenda cares about innocent lives black or otherwise is completely delusional.

That's inaccurate. Communist groups are not pushing this.
Quit making things up to fit what you need to perpetuate your false world view.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
TRAYVON MARTIN

LEAKED BY ANONYMOUS

MARTIN -- 10 people's ID STOLEN & BREAKING INTO HOUSES. PROOF

MARTIN -- Assualting a BUS DRIVER and a "snitch"

DRUG DEALING -- 14 Thousand!

Not so innocent now.

Lets see if the MSM will even mention this.

Remember, this was the innocent, future electric engineer who could have even been Obama's son!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

It's the first post in this thread guy.
The witness describes coming up the stairs and when he looks out again Martin was dead.
What kind of eyewitness takes a break and goes upstairs to keep watching? Besides that though, if he missed any of it he missed the story.

I don't think anyone saw the initiation of the fight so it's pointless.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Can't do anything until the grand jury, beginning of April.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
These stats are from 1976 to 2005:

bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov...

86% of white victims were killed by whites 94% of black victims were killed by blacks
reply to post by the4thhorseman

And black on white crime is higher the US than white on black.

Latino and black....not sure.
edit on 27-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
TRAYVON MARTIN

LEAKED BY ANONYMOUS

MARTIN -- 10 people's ID STOLEN & BREAKING INTO HOUSES. PROOF

MARTIN -- Assualting a BUS DRIVER and a "snitch"

DRUG DEALING -- 14 Thousand!

Not so innocent now.

Lets see if the MSM will even mention this.

Remember, this was the innocent, future electric engineer who could have even been Obama's son!

can you link the anonymous leak?

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join