It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

REMINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Please stay on topic and post in a civil manner.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on Tue Mar 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
THANKS DTOM!!

We always need a good little reminder.
Keep it civil, be adults, weigh out the evidence,
come to our conclusions. Instead of us being
divided we need to come together and get
to the bottom of this whole thing since obviously
the MSM can not be trusted anymore!!

NOW BE GOOD

I will be good DTOM i promise

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Voluntarily removed for the sake of diplomacy.

edit on 27-3-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Oh god, really?

The word "attacking" implies action in progress. It makes no distinction as to who initiated.

Your choice of using the word "attacked" implies someone who initiated the action.

Don't twist my words.

1at·tack verb \ə-ˈtak\

Definition of ATTACK

transitive verb
: to set upon or work against forcefully
: to assail with unfriendly or bitter words
: to begin to affect or to act on injuriously
: to set to work on
: to threaten (a piece in chess) with immediate capture

www.merriam-webster.com...

Thank for the grammar lesson (which still proves me right), but you miss the oh-so important evidence that it was Trayvon who confronted, punched and beat Zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Thank for the grammar lesson (which still proves me right), but you miss the oh-so important evidence that it was Trayvon who confronted, punched and beat Zimmerman.

So Martin was the one who got out of his car and demanded that Zimmerman identify himself?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So Martin was the one who got out of his car and demanded that Zimmerman identify himself?

I'm not excusing Zimmerman, but I'm not absolving Martin of any wrongdoing here either. It seems many of you are wanting to do just that.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Why did it take so long for this new inforamation to come out??????????? The police says something totally different my friend, on one account they the police officer said he didn't even question Mr. Zimmerman and had one bodily harm and on another he did. Sounds like the police/government is trying to cover up his wrong doing. Why people so quick to come to the aide of this man. He didn't even live in the complex, one. Two what made him look suspicous, he had a hoodie on? Three Treyvon died behind the apartment complex, so how did he sneak up behind he head back to his SUV. Four, thats one witness compare to countless others who say other wise.

Would you feel the same way if a white teen age boy with a hoodie walked through a black community got sot by a black man who was 11 years older than him and weighted 100 more than him and said it was self-defense?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
"Zimmerman defends himself against thug - liberals throw temper tantrum" - a more accurate headline than what we've been getting.

A picture of Trayvon from 5 years ago?

Burglary tools and women's jewelry, not reported?

Trayvon attacked Zimmerman first - not reported?

Liberal cover up to protect one of their pets.

People aren't going to cower in fear from thugs anymore - get used to it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Here are some facts that you can believe. Zimmerman had a broken nose, and injuries to the back of his head that should have been stitched.

Show me a medical report to back that up. Which cop diagnosed his broken nose? He refused to go to the hospital or be seen by paramedics so how could he have such well documented injuries? You know here, if you have a head injury and cops are around, you go to the hospital voluntarily or involuntarily to be checked out. They gave him a quick look-see, decided how bad his nose was and how many stitches he needed and just let him go home?

Cool. Let me see that medical report.

Then we can move on to whether or not I think Treyvonn should be dead because he managed to rough up the jackass that was chasing him through town for no reason.
edit on 27-3-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

\\\

What? No, zimmerman got out of his suv
to check what street and which way trayvon
went. Then treyvon ambushed him when he was
returning to the vehicle. This has been explained
a thousand times.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Again for the millionth time in this thread when are you going to admid that you are lying in your OP and repeatedly. Noone saw Martin attack. If he was on top of Zimmerman trying to disarm him that does not mThean he was the one attacked. You are lying.
edit on 27/3/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

The eye witness, is not lying.
It is all in the police report.\

The police report says NOWHERE that the witness saw who attacked who.
So when you say the witness saw Martin attack Zimmerman, you are lying.
1+1=2.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

What? No, zimmerman got out of his suv
to check what street and which way trayvon
went. Then treyvon ambushed him when he was
returning to the vehicle. This has been explained
a thousand times.

You may have stated this a thousand times, but since you weren't there, you don't know what really happened.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Again for the millionth time in this thread when are you going to admid that you are lying in your OP and repeatedly. Noone saw Martin attack. If he was on top of Zimmerman trying to disarm him that does not mThean he was the one attacked. You are lying.
edit on 27/3/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

The eye witness, is not lying.
It is all in the police report.\

The police report says NOWHERE that the witness saw who attacked who.
So when you say the witness saw Martin attack Zimmerman, you are lying.
1+1=2.

How would this information be in the initial police report if the police had not yet received this information from the witnesses? The MULTIPLE witnesses came forward AFTER the police report had been filed! Though it is not correct that this information is in the police report, this information HAS since been reported to law enforcement. It doesn't make what the witnesses saw any less true.

Some of you people are simply ignoring the facts. Here they are put in simple terms.

Zimmerman was following Trayvon because he had a gut feeling about him.

Zimmerman exited his vehicle to see which way Trayvon went.

Trayvon attacked and beat the hell out of Zimmerman.

Travon was shot in self defense.

Though Zimmerman was probably being entirely to proactive, that did not give Trayvon a reason to beat the hell out of Zimmerman. If Zimmerman was afraid that Trayvon was going to kill him, he was within his rights to defend himself. Period. Im telling you right now, I have a Concealed Carry Permit and carry everywhere I go except into places that do not allow firearms. If I were attacked by someone who was taller and in better shape than me and they were beating me to death, I would not hesitate to end their life. I have a family to go home to.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Some of you people are simply ignoring the facts. Here they are put in simple terms.

Zimmerman was following Trayvon because he had a gut feeling about him.

Zimmerman had these gut feelings at least once a week, based on the number of calls he made to the police.

Zimmerman exited his vehicle to see which way Trayvon went.

This is what Zimmerman, the shooter, claims. We do not know if it is true.

Trayvon attacked and beat the hell out of Zimmerman.

This is what Zimmerman, the shooter, claims. Witnesses attest to a struggle and pleas for help. It is not clear who initiated the actual struggle.

Travon was shot in self defense.

This is for a court to decide.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I agree that it is for the courts to decide. But the fact is, the courts are going to get the same facts I Presented above because they are first hand or witness corroborated. I've been on Jury Duty three times. Im very familiar with how the system works. Are you?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If Zimmerman so much put his hands on the shoulder of Martin that is automatically battery there. So he would've been just to defend himself. After noticing a gun on him he would've been just in knocking him out.
Also for poop, I really dont care if Martin would be instead some convicted felon. That is irrelevant. None of this past stuff matter for since there is no relation to the incident. Mr. Zimmerman past is relevant since it shows a pattern that ended in him killing an unarmed teen with his firearm.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

I agree that it is for the courts to decide. But the fact is, the courts are going to get the same facts I Presented above because they are first hand or witness corroborated. I've been on Jury Duty three times. Im very familiar with how the system works. Are you?

Intimately. All you have presented is the defendant's testimony. Let's wait and see how it stands up to cross examination.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

This is ATS. A forum where we can unofficially do our own examination of the facts and come to our own conclusion for what ever social medium we are discussing. Legally, the courts will decide Zimmermans fate. However I can look at the facts and personally come to my own conclusions. Unless Trayvons defense can come up with more than a handful of stand up witnesses that refute the handful of stand up witnesses stating that Zimmerman was being beaten by Trayvon before the shooting, I don't see how the courts can convict him.

The facts presented are pretty damning, especially Zimmermans cries for help on the recording. In my mind, Zimmerman is not guilty of murder. He is guilty of self defense.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i would love to see that zimmerman gets his day in court. at this point i am done with hearsay and eyewitness accounts. people need to stop defending either side and let the justice system figure it out. problem is i am not so sure justice will be served because zimmerman has not been charged!!! a month passes by and he has still not been charged.

was zimmerman even taken into police custody after the shooting?
did the police let him go before the "eyewitness testimony"?
why did zimmerman wait until the next day to report seek medical attention for his "broken nose"?
is it all normal for neighborhood watch people to drive around armed looking for potential trouble?
what were the reasons for the 46 911 calls zimmerman made recently and did any of them lead to arrests?
what was stopping zimmerman from becoming an actual police officer?
did zimmerman use racial slurs in pursuit of trayvon?
did zimmerman have a job?
did zimmerman have friends in the sanford police department?
what is the relation of zimmerman to the witnesses and did they know of him or trayvon before the confrontation.

from what i have read there are more than one eyewitness, why is everyone concentrating on the one that backs zimmermans story?

there are more than one 911 call and they need to be scrutinized as well.

did trayvon have drugs in his system (irrelevant but could work for character assassination)
did trayvon have any burglary tools or drugs on him?
did trayvon have a criminal record regarding violence or a history of burglary/criminal behavior?
did trayvon attack zimmerman?
has trayvons fingerprints been found at any of the recent burglaries in the area?
did trayvon have any injuries besides gunshots?
what type of gun did zimmerman use and where were the gunshot wounds?

what were zimmerman and trayvons actual height and weight?

i would like to see a map of the area along with where the confrontation started and ended in relation to the whereabouts of zimmermans car, zimmermans house and trayvons fathers girlfriends house. where was the store trayvon bought the candy and ice tea?

there are so many facts out there still that need to be answered. i could come up with 20 more easily.
this is why i feel zimmerman needs to stand trial and this whole fiasco needs to be fully investigated.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am worried that this is going to bring out a huge race war, I heard the black panthers up the award to 1 million dollars, and I checked out youtube and typed in Treyvon Martin and the videos of rise up against the whites are everywhere. This lady even says it's what God wants them to do. My stomach is turning right now.

and another from her, she is trying to incite a race war. she's not very smart.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join