It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Actually some police that were there have said they thought he should have been arrested that night, of course he says he's innocent, the witness didn't say he's innocent they only said what they saw and they only saw half the story.

He is in no way innocent. He is actually one hundred percent guilty the question was never if he was innocent it was if he was justified.

The fact is he may have very well put the kid in a stand your ground position before the kid put him in one. So in that case who is wrong. Even if the tables turned on him, the kid had the right to defend himself with force first due to Zimmermans actions. Unless you fools think Zimmerman got out of the car with his gun and then turned his back on a suspicious character. Why did he get out of his car.

Tell me this. He got out of his car close enough to the kid that the kid could get to him before he got back in? So he was returning from what? Talking to the kid? Guys get real. The kid didn't jump him Zimmerman most likely tried to detain a kid he admitted he thought was getting away that he showed actual resentment and hatred towards.
edit on 27-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

He'd probably be safer in jail than in hiding with a bounty on his head now. Ain't America great!

Tell me this....have you even read the eyewitness accounts? If not, go read them because they blow your 'theories' out of the water.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

If Zimmerman wouldn't have been such an idiot he wouldn't be facing a bounty on his head, and possible indictment by grand jury and that teenager would have made it to his dad's girlfriends house with his ice tea and candy.

Also, whether you intend it or not, a lot of your phrasing makes you sound racist. Couple that with your demonization of this black kid, and whether or not you turn out right in this, the fact that you took the "white" guy's side before there was even a shred of evidence supporting Zimmerman's claim, it doesn't help the fact.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Well.. there was only one and it did no such thing.
If there is another one I haven't read it, where was it hiding for so long?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Just to break away from the topic for a second.

While we are all wrapped up in this huge misdirection.. what else is going on?
I mean.. this is a relatively small story that has been blown up to grab the nation's attention.
So.. what Iran getting hit in the next few days or what? I know Obama scored some votes off of this one after his comments.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.mine.

www.miamiherald.com...

HMMMMM, I wonder where he got
all that bling bling, NOT HIS?
OF COURSE IT IS NOT HIS..!!
This shows that treyvon was a thief!
He was casing some apartments
thats what lil treyvon was doing.

edit on 27-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

he was monitoring his neighbourhood. as someone said, what would you want such person to do, nothing? watch people from the distance and not follow them when they look suspicious?
when he told the police that he's following him, he was told that he does not need to do this. NOT that he CANNOT do this, because he COULD.
act like a batman? he was returning to his car when he got attacked, he was protecting his own life. he tried to call the police, in return he got his head smashed on the ground.

if someone's obsessed, you are.

Every once in a while I will encounter a group of teenagers hanging out in the alley at night drinking beer near my garage. How do I handle the situation? Do I call 911? Do I ask them for their IDs? Do I make a citizen's arrest? Do I detain them? Draw a gun on them? Lecture them on the evils of alcohol abuse? No. I"m 6'3", 185 pounds. I just give them a serious look and grumble: "Find another place to do that, kids," and make an "outta here" gesture with my thumb. They never give me any grief. They know they're not supposed to be there drinking. My self confidence gives me natural authority, they know they're wrong and they can tell I'm not afraid of them. They're just happy I don't intend to call their parents. That is how an adult deals with a teenager. Zimmerman was apparently not an adult.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Are you familiar with the psychological term "projection?" Please look it up before you reveal too much about yourself.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Are you familiar with the psychological term "projection?" Please look it up before you reveal too much about yourself.

Treyvon was out there casing apartments
to break into, he has stolen before, he would
steal again, he had hundreds of dollars worth of stolen
womens chains and rings, and stolen shiny bling bling.
He was casing the joint, and ambushed zimmerman
checking out what he was doing because he did not want
to get caught, he thought he would knock him out,
and he messed up bad paid for it with his life.. so sad

Trevon cased the apartments

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I havn't gotten too much into this whole incident, but I'd like someone to clarify something for me. I see all these posters on here saying "The MSM is lying to you about Treyvon! He was actually a thief!" Well, if the MSM was being racist, wouldn't they be trying to portray Treyvon as a thug, and not as a good kid?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Well.. there was only one and it did no such thing.
If there is another one I haven't read it, where was it hiding for so long?

Please post link.

I'd like to see it. Otherwise, your full of bunk as both eye witness accounts describe Martin attacking Zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.mine.

www.miamiherald.com...

HMMMMM, I wonder where he got
all that bling bling, NOT HIS?
OF COURSE IT IS NOT HIS..!!

Yep.

I am watching CNN, and this is more of the new evidence that is coming out.

So....

Trayvon was on suspension for having marijuana at school during time of incident
his Twitter/FB account has a friend commenting on him 'swinging on a bus driver', in which Trayvon acknowledged
he was also suspended for spraying graffiti on school lockers
he was dead 3 days without any of his family members reporting him as missing (showing a normal occurrance of delinquency)
his backpack (once found on his person) was said to contain women's jewelery and a 'lock-picking' tool

yeah....not so sure that he was as innocent as they are proclaiming
edit on 27-3-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I'd like to see it. Otherwise, your full of bunk as both eye witness accounts describe Martin attacking Zimmerman.

Wrong. There is one account describing the two struggling. It does not say who attacked who. Other than that, we have audio accounts and the testimony of the killer, who admits killing the victim but claims it was in self defense.

link   

Originally posted by capone1
I havn't gotten too much into this whole incident, but I'd like someone to clarify something for me. I see all these posters on here saying "The MSM is lying to you about Treyvon! He was actually a thief!" Well, if the MSM was being racist, wouldn't they be trying to portray Treyvon as a thug, and not as a good kid?

As more evidence is brought to light, they are being forced to be more honest with their reporting than hyping this up into a race crime.

Looking back to when the story first broke, it is very apparent what motives the MSM had for this story.

I don't know if Trayvon was a thief. I do know he had jewelry that did not belong to him and a screwdriver in his bag. Draw your own conclusion from that. If he's not a thief, maybe he just like women's jewelry and was a handyman.

link   

Originally posted by capone1

No, you portray someone exactly how they
are unless you have a certain agenda
which clearly, all the lawers, obama,
sharpton, jackson, the MSM, when
they do not portray the truth they
are doing an injustice to the people,.
We want the truth, they portrayed it
to start race riots and obama bolsters black voting base

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Wrong. There is one account describing the two struggling. It does not say who attacked who. Other than that, we have audio accounts and the testimony of the killer, who admits killing the victim but claims it was in self defense.

I didn't say who attacked who initially. I said Martin attacking Zimmerman (i.e. smashing his head into the sidewalk over and over again).

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I had too much to say about this whole situation to post here. So read the thread ya'll ..
ATS Thread - A Lesson in Jumping to Conclusions - the Trayvon Martin shooting

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I didn't say who attacked who initially. I said Martin attacking Zimmerman (i.e. smashing his head into the sidewalk over and over again).

Saying that Martin was "attacking" Zimmerman implies that Martin initiated the fight. We don't know that.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

My degree is in psychology. The poster isn't 'projecting'. He's coming to a conclusion based on the evidence given to him. That's an evolutionary psychology survival thing people do. That's not even close to projecting.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Saying that Martin was "attacking" Zimmerman implies that Martin initiated the fight. We don't know that.

Oh god, really?

The word "attacking" implies action in progress. It makes no distinction as to who initiated.

Your choice of using the word "attacked" implies someone who initiated the action.

Don't twist my words.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Oh god, really?

The word "attacking" implies action in progress. It makes no distinction as to who initiated.

Your choice of using the word "attacked" implies someone who initiated the action.

Don't twist my words.

1at·tack verb \ə-ˈtak\

Definition of ATTACK

transitive verb
: to set upon or work against forcefully
: to assail with unfriendly or bitter words
: to begin to affect or to act on injuriously
: to set to work on
: to threaten (a piece in chess) with immediate capture

www.merriam-webster.com...

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>