It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by SpaceJ

He was in trouble at school, not with the law, he has no police record.

WHAT? Weed is illegal BY LAW!! You can disagree with
the LAW but that is what it is.
This just shows treyvons true colors, green, mean,
fighting machine.

Now thats just digging to find purpose...thats pathetic

I guess you must be to most upstanding citizen and human being ever...lets all bow to your purity and holyness

You seemed to have overlooked Zimmerman's past since the beginning of this thread...but oh wait, you aren't up for a rational debate....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.mine.

www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

HMMMMM, I wonder were he got
all that bling bling, NOT HIS?
OF COURSE IT IS NOT HIS..!!
This shows that treyvon was a thief!
He was casing some apartments
thats what lil treyvon was doing.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by SpaceJ

It wasn't even his dads home

It was his girlfriends on private property...but the bottom line is, so far he is the one who started the physical altercation....,kids better make sure the whity you are attacking doesn't have a gun.

Trayvon Martin lived with his dad, who resides in the Miami area, and had visited his dad's girlfriend at the Retreat several times before. The kids in the neighborhood always looked forward to playing football with him. But to George Zimmerman, he was a stranger.
source

No, so far one witness said they saw TM on top, no one said who started it except the person who pulled the trigger.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Do you know what question marks are?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ

He was in trouble at school, not with the law, he has no police record.

WHAT? Weed is illegal BY LAW!! You can disagree with
the LAW but that is what it is.
This just shows treyvons true colors, green, mean,
fighting machine.

Also on Monday, authorities confirmed to the Associated Press that Martin did not have a juvenile offender record.

article

All of the things being said of TM involve no violence. GZ has 3 violence related things on his record. He was charged with assault of an officer, resisting arrest with violence, and accused of domestic violence. The only reason he wasn't convicted of the first 2 things is because he opted for a diversion program (probation or community service or classes) in exchange for no conviction. He very much did the first two things, and got off with it due to it being his first offense. People who are innocent don't take deals to avoid conviction.
edit on 3/26/2012 by SpaceJ because: sp

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Who are you to judge my being as from a post on ATS? I am no better than the MSM? Really you are an internet troll!

There is no reason to have used a firearm. ZERO. I am so furious to even be trolled into your pathetic argument at defending Zimmerman, but here it goes, sigh:

If Trayvon was the one who was making all these burglaries, then Zimmerman just killed the main suspect or criminal. In the United States of America, we don't kill suspects. They are properly arrested and go through the process.

I don't know what part of the world who are posting from, but maybe the citizens where you live shoot and kill everyone they are afraid of.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.mine.

www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

HMMMMM, I wonder were he got
all that bling bling, NOT HIS?
OF COURSE IT IS NOT HIS..!!
This shows that treyvon was a thief!
He was casing some apartments
thats what lil treyvon was doing.

Sounds good to me. So police should have arrived, caught up with Trayvon, and questioned him, searched him, and do what ever legal procedure as necessary.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Looks like Zimmerman was walking back to his car and was attacked from behind and thats how the scuffle started

How does it look like that?
I want to see that too.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Facts as we know them anyway.
We were not there Pops,
None of us were there, all we have is reports.
Its a shame that this issue will define what each of us stand for
I can only hope that it brings out the better of each person and not the monster that dwells in all humans.

It has already made the three of you lie and lie often to smear the name of someone you do not know in order to defend the name of someone else you do not know.
That is a pretty ugly monster right there. Luckily it did not come out in all of us. Just you guys.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If you can be violent towards people doing their job and the police, what would stop you from being violent in the dark when no one can see?

In 2005, Zimmerman was charged with resisting arrest with violence. State alcohol agents said Zimmerman pushed them while they were arresting a friend of his during an underage drinking operation at a bar. Zimmerman avoided a conviction by going into a pretrial program that is offered to people with no prior arrests.
article

Florida Statutes created a cooperative effort between State Attorneys’ Offices, the Department of Corrections, Public Defenders’ Offices, and the Courts to divert appropriate first-time offenders to some of these programs.

One such program is the felony Pretrial Intervention Program where the individual is placed under the supervision of the Department of Corrections to complete requirements such as payment of restitution, anger management counseling, community service, drug treatment, etc.

Florida pretrial diversion
I don't understand what makes you all so sure that TM initiated the fight.
And if it weren't for this pretrial diversion program, he would have a felony and would have never been carrying that 9mm.
edit on 3/26/2012 by SpaceJ because: add

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Haven't read the whole thread and I really don't intend to,......that being said, this is not an Obama thing, I voted for him and I am "white". This is clearly a slow news cycle and the MSM is bored out of their minds. This story is getting so ridiculous
I don't even know what to say other than to post this video, sorry I don't know how to embed them, hope you all watch it! Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Facts please!!! I was on diversion because my ex pushed and hit me and I "fought" back, since I had long nails at the time I left a tiny scratch mark on his neck. He went free even though I had bruises on my body, I went to jail (23 long hours) and subsequently diversion...........I was 100% innocent and the abused one, but the system effed me.....Don't judge a record by it's cover!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
reply to post by SpaceJ

Facts please!!! I was on diversion because my ex pushed and hit me and I "fought" back, since I had long nails at the time I left a tiny scratch mark on his neck. He went free even though I had bruises on my body, I went to jail (23 long hours) and subsequently diversion...........I was 100% innocent and the abused one, but the system effed me.....Don't judge a record by it's cover!

The police charged him with resisting arrest with violence. How do you misjudge that?

My point is, with you they had to go off what the two of you said, he was arrested for directly doing something to an officer in a public place...
edit on 3/27/2012 by SpaceJ because: sp add

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
[more

There is no reason to have used a firearm. ZERO

Well sure there is, lil treyvon was trying
to kill zimmerman!!! He had every right
to use his gun on someone trying to kill him.
If treyvon was on top of your wife beating her face in
and you did not know if he had a gun or not
you would scream for help help and wait for the police
show up 15 min. later?
As she lays there dead.
YOU WOULD SHOOT him and if you wouldn't
your a coward.
If zimmerman did not have a gun how could
he protect himself while watching the neighbor
and some armed thugs are breaking into a house?
Wait for the police IF they see you they will kill you.
He needed a gun for a situation like this.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Martin should of chilled out and not
ATTACKED zimmerman, cooler heads prevail..

edit on 26-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Why do you keep saying this is what happened as if it were a fact?
Nothing anyone has provided shows this to be the case for a known fact in any way.
Why do you keep saying something you have no clue is true or not?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

And since when did "I was screwed over, so he must have been too" become a fact? Everyone is innocent of a crime just because you were?

The diversion programs are there for people who know they'll be convicted through trial, they don't force you to do it. If you're innocent you can fight against the charges, so why didn't he do that?
edit on 3/27/2012 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by takaris7
According to the girlfriends statements ... She heard the boy asking "what do want" ...

ALL HEARSAY just like treyvons mom said it *sounded* like
my son. SHE WAS NOT THERE, the g/f was not there,
the key eye witness the OP is speaking of WAS.

How do you know he was there?
How do you know he is honest?

Can you honestly answer either of these questions?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Pretty strange that this "witness" wasn't there when Zimmerman asked Mary Cutcher to call the police.

Cutcher and her roommate gave witness testimony to the police and it does not support Zimmerman's version.

Cutcher added that Zimmerman told her and her roommate to call the police. "Zimmerman never turned him over or tried to help him or CPR or anything," Cutcher said.

source

So where was the mystery witness "John" at that point?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Martin should of chilled out and not
ATTACKED zimmerman, cooler heads prevail..

edit on 26-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Why do you keep saying this is what happened as if it were a fact?
Nothing anyone has provided shows this to be the case for a known fact in any way.
Why do you keep saying something you have no clue is true or not?

Here are some facts that you can believe. Zimmerman had a broken nose, and injuries to the back of his head that should have been stitched. These injuries are mentioned in the initial police report, and in later reports. It's been reported that the only injuries to Martin were the gunshot (chest), and abrasions to his knuckles, caused by him striking Zimmerman. The lack of other injuries would indicate he was not attacked, but was the aggressor. The fact that Zimmerman is half a foot shorter, and overweight (at least seems so from the pics), and that Martin was a football player and in good physical condition, indicates that Zimmerman would not have been able to catch martin in a footrace. Two witnesses (the anonymous adult and the teen that the press IDed) have stated that they saw Martin attacking Zimmerman. They didn't see the initial contact, but with the other evidence, it seems that Martin did, in fact, attack Zimmerman. That's ONLY based on evidence and witness statements. Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm done with this thread. You people are willing to believe GZ innocent of assaulting law enforcement, accepting everything he says as the truth, but there's no possible way TM could be innocent of initiating a fight? When there are no witnesses who claim to see who started it??? No one saw who attacked who, so it must be TM's fault, yet a police officer obviously felt and saw himself assaulted and GZ did nothing? And OP is having a little too much fun embellishing stories. At this point your fabrications are making tabloids seem classy.

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join