It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
the term "smoking gun" is overused way to much on this website.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
www.streetwisepundit.com...

Wrong Trayvon Martin Photo On Facebook
The neo-Nazis over at Stormfront were the first to start passing off this photo of one, “Trayvon Martin,” (Here’s the link to Facebook) in an attempt to show that the now deceased Trayvon Martin was some sort of gangster. Judging from many of the comments, I guess some folks are literally attempting to justify a possible murder – on their way to church!

One small detail I must point out; this photo that is being passed around on Facebook and right-wing blogs, is NOT the same Trayvon Martin who was gunned down by George Zimmerman.

I’m just waiting for someone to tell me that, while the photo may be fake, the story is still true. Ugh… Conservatives have a way of never letting things like facts get in their way.

UPDATE 10:24 am: Breitbart.com blogger Dan Riehl has now admitted that “it doesn’t appear to be the same Trayvon Martin.”

So who is going to break the news to all the people drooling over these pics?

Those pics look like the same kid to everyone. Same face, same eyes, ears, nose, etc. Claiming they aren't isn't being honest. Showing pics from his Jr, High days isn't honest, either. Let's see some recent ones from the family (who closed his FB). Come on, look at the face in each pic - it's the same person!

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

And if you're black, famous and murder two people you can walk.

If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!

Yep, this is just as fair.

Exactly! These days, the PC crowd motto is, if you are of certain color, you are always innocent, no matter what evidence, witnesses, etc. show! Sickening, really. This almost adult teen was presented as younger, as a "role model", etc. Now we find he was over 6 ft., very strong, and suspended for drug use. I would not be surprised to learn that he's actually involved in the burglaries in that area. His dad lives there, and he doesn't. meaning access and a way to distance himself both. Betting, if that's the case, they try to cover it up.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yes Lady, it is him.....when I first saw it a couple of days ago I wasn't sure so I researched it...it was indeed on his Facebook page. They took the page down since yesterday.

We know how "they" lie, coverup and make up stuff.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The police report said he was 6-foot tall and 160 lbs. But you're acting like his size is all anyone has used in his defense, while what I gathered is that the most common agreement is that he never should have been chased. report

I'm still wondering why you posted photos of his tattoos and then say you are using it to illustrate his weight? The first one I can see because it shows his arm, but why the wrist of his mother's name? I'm just trying to see if you have some reason other than adding another nonsensical stereotype?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

You took the words right out of my mouth.
By the way, were is the proof of this "witness"...in police records where they were within days of this sad story.
The report also paid notice to the fact that Zimmerman had a wet, grass stained back and a broken nose and other physical signs of an assault on him. What's pitiful is a man his size was getting a beat down by a 17 year old that looks likes a little skinny kid to me...but then again, so does Bruce Lee.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So Zimmerman called 911. Then followed Trayvon, got into a scuffle, and then he shot Trayvon. If Zimmerman was approaching Trayvon, it sounds like Zimmerman jumped Trayvon. Tryavon started defending himself, and then Zimmerman shot him. At what distance was the bullet fired from? Point blank? Zimmerman sounds like he murdered him, and Zimmerman sounds like a paranoid, non-athletic, lazy idiot. An overweight man carries a gun to apprehend someone, can't apprehend them so blows their brains out....sounds completely evil and insane.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Because of the name he used.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Yes Lady, it is him.....when I first saw it a couple of days ago I wasn't sure so I researched it...it was indeed on his Facebook page. They took the page down since yesterday.

We know how "they" lie, coverup and make up stuff.

I didn't get to see the pics on FB, but it's clearly the same person. The media is the "they", I presume? Twice today, I have seen reporters claim things that were NOT factual. Even FNC is guilty there (O'Reilly in this case). They keep claiming "chased", instead of "followed", and claim the "police", instead of a dispatcher, "ordered" instead of suggested. The dispatchers would tell you not to defend your own home, too, and wait for the cops. They cannot give orders. Whatever happened, I wish we could bet honesty.

Originally posted by game over man
So Zimmerman called 911. Then followed Trayvon, got into a scuffle, and then he shot Trayvon. If Zimmerman was approaching Trayvon, it sounds like Zimmerman jumped Trayvon. Tryavon started defending himself, and then Zimmerman shot him. At what distance was the bullet fired from? Point blank? Zimmerman sounds like he murdered him, and Zimmerman sounds like a paranoid, non-athletic, lazy idiot. An overweight man carries a gun to apprehend someone, can't apprehend them so blows their brains out....sounds completely evil and insane.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman attacked Martin. None. The only injuries to Martin were the gunshot and abrasions to his knuckles from striking Zimmerman. Witness reports back up the evidence that Zimmerman was the one attacked. If the evidence indicated what you state, then Zimmerman would be guilty. However, that isn't the case. "Non-athletic, lazy, idiot"? So that, in your eyes, means he must be guilty of murder? Look at the actual evidence, please, instead of the misrepresentations the media has been feeding everyone.

Originally posted by SpaceJ
The police report said he was 6-foot tall and 160 lbs. But you're acting like his size is all anyone has used in his defense, while what I gathered is that the most common agreement is that he never should have been chased. report

I'm still wondering why you posted photos of his tattoos and then say you are using it to illustrate his weight? The first one I can see because it shows his arm, but why the wrist of his mother's name? I'm just trying to see if you have some reason other than adding another nonsensical stereotype?

When was he chased? Followed? yeah, for a short time, then Zimmerman stopped, and was checking the location when Martin attacked him. His size DOES matter, because from the beginning, he was presented as much smaller than he actually was, and thus more "helpless". He wasn't helpless, and he attacked Zimmerman. I think most people want some honesty and balance. Zimmerman was stereotyped from the onset, called a "white", "wannabe cop", "vigilante", etc. Showing who Martin really was is only being fair. I would guess the tattoo of the wrist was shown to show the mother's name, and prove it's his arm.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Also to show the name he used on twitter

Which may be linked to a gang known as the Florida Black Foot Soldiers.

edit on 26-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

reply to post by popsmayhem

And just out in the news today, his school in Miami confirms he was suspended for possession of pot not tardiness.

WHAT? Lil treyvon was suspended for weed?
So your telling me if lil treyvon was never suspended
from school, he would of still have been down in MIAMI,
treyvon would of never been in sanford, if he had kept
his stuff together. 17 AND already in trouble with the law?
I would not put it past treyvon if he was the one breaking into
the houses...
edit on 26-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

When was he chased?

In the 911 tape you can hear GZ running, then the dispatch asks if he is following TM, to which he answers yes.
edit on 3/26/2012 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

And just out in the news today, his school in Miami confirms he was suspended for possession of pot not tardiness.

the houses...

He was in trouble at school, not with the law, he has no police record.

It could have happened any day, he was visiting his father, his suspension has nothing to do with what happened that night. Kids of divorced parents don't ever visit their noncustodial parent's home?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

And then In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F” — an acronym for “what the f---.”The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker. Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim. Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds. Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend. “Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend. Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

And this:

Trayvon Martin was on a suspension from school when he was tragically shot last February 26th. His school, Dr. Micheal M. Krop Senoir High School, has not given any details. His family has also evaded the issue. According to the Kansas City Star, the length of the suspension was ten days. This suggests a very serious offense. If Trayvon Martin was suspended for a violent act, it would alter the public's perception of the events surrounding his death. Trayvon's older brother, Stephen Martin, appears to have sent Trayvon a twitter message five days before the shooting that may explain the ten day suspension. The website WAGIST.com has scrutinized the twitter messages sent by Trayvon's older brother and his friends.

WAGIST.com says that Stephen Martin tweeted a message to Trayvon on February 21st that read "yu ain't tell me yu swung on a bus driver." Based on screen captures provided by WAGIST.com, the message appears to be authentic. It was sent five days before the shooting, and raises a lot of speculation. Was Trayvon Martin suspended for ten days for assaulting a bus driver? Stephen has also posted a newer picture of Trayvon both on twitter and on Facebook. It shows an older, more muscular Trayvon than what we have seen in the media. It also shows a large tattoo on Trayvon's left arm. Update: The Florida Sun-Sentinel reported today, March 26th, that Trayvon's ten day suspension was related to marijuana. This, and a cryptic comment by his father that was quoted in the above Kansas City Star article, suggest he was caught smoking marijuana on school property.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

Wow, we're just full of assumptions. Is this fact or your opinion on what happened?

Using phrases such as 'it sounds like' or 'sounds like' are often used when no fact is given to back up your opinion on the matter.

Its presumptuous for you to opine that your opinion should subjugate fact in this matter. You're no better than the MSM doing what you are.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

really???

These hang zimmerman folks got another
thing coming buddy. The bounty the
black panthers have on his head, they
better bring 10 men because zimmermans
A pretty damn good shot.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

And then In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F” — an acronym for “what the f---.”The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker. Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim. Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds. Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend. “Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend. Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

The screwdriver could have been a homemade "bump key" often used in burglaries or used to pry open a door.

Just saying.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

It wasn't even his dads home

It was his girlfriends on private property...but the bottom line is, so far he is the one who started the physical altercation....,kids better make sure the whity you are attacking doesn't have a gun.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

He was in trouble at school, not with the law, he has no police record.

WHAT? Weed is illegal BY LAW!! You can disagree with
the LAW but that is what it is.
This just shows treyvons true colors, green, mean,
fighting machine.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Makes sense when found with the jewelry...12 pieces of women's jewelry, was he going to the prom in drag?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Also to show the name he used on twitter

Which may be linked to a gang known as the Florida Black Foot Soldiers.

Sounds like gang stuff to me. I wonder if that group has been tied to crimes....like maybe burglaries.....

Originally posted by popsmayhem

the houses...

Would not surprise me, either! Pot is, or course, ILLEGAL, for those claiming that isn't a criminal thing, but a "school" thing.

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

When was he chased?

In the 911 tape you can hear GZ running, then the dispatch asks if he is following TM, to which he answers yes.
edit on 3/26/2012 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

I listened to the recording, and I don't hear any running. He was following, in the car. Not chasing. He got out of the car to check the street name. I don't know that particular area, but when in Florida, saw some communities with custom street signs that could be hard to read from a car. That might have been the case here. Had Zimmerman been running, he would have sounded out of breath, and he doesn't. No foot sounds at all that I heard. In a foot race, I have a really hard time believing a guy of 5'9", overweight, could catch a teen football player of 6'3" and in shape. Just can't see that happening. Martin wasn't shot in the back.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join