It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
just pointing out the obvious games the MSM
is playing...

Treyvon did not even live there, he lived in MIAMI went to school there,
if he had of never been suspended from school he would of never
of been in the position he was in and where he was at.
decisions people make a difference.

How can you know that? His father lived there, his parents divorced ... every divorced child I have ever met would say "I live with my mother/father on the 'weekend/these days' because they're divorced." Hence the live with. And those same people would sometimes take off of school to visit a parent living farther away.

How can you chalk up being with your father solely to a punishment for being suspended? Do you know the schedule of which he visited his father?

The "position he was in" is somehow linked to suspension? So no non-suspended kids walk through their neighborhood or go to buy candy???

The fact here is that you are using the MSM to contradict the MSM, while blaming the MSM. Your witness accounts from your choice of MSM is not any more real than the witness accounts we've been showing from the MSM. None of us know what happened, but we have seen that, even under the stand your ground laws, Martin very much did live there in that moment and had every right to walk the street.

The by laws, as you say, of a gated community, don't trump the law. The law says that a person staying temporarily or a visitor to someone's residence is considered to reside there if the home owner says so.

Under the very law you are wielding, a residence is deemed as ...

(b) “Residence” means a dwelling in which a person resides either temporarily or permanently or is visiting as an invited guest.

So tell me, how was he trespassing?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by takaris7

Look who's talking. were you there?. Martin was a boy when he was my size. Get over your self
edit on 26-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

What are you saying? Are you saying we have a right to follow people down the street because we are armed and accuse them of crimes they have not committed? Sounds like that is what you are saying.

Are you saying that we don't have the right to defend ourselves when we are being followed and harrassed by some weirdo? Who may be armed?

Nope, was not there....were you?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
reply to post by timetothink

:stay away from me or I'll shoot you and by the way, the cops are on their way. I can tell you, THAT didn't happen.,

Of course that did not happen,
zimmerman never got the chance
because he got ambushed before
he even got a chance to talk to martin.
Martin should of chilled out and not
ATTACKED zimmerman, cooler heads prevail..

edit on 26-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

The phone call where his final moments were heard show that GZ asked TM what he was doing there. If GZ was heard asking a question, then there is no way TM surprise jumped him from behind at his car, because GZ knew he was there. What then? GZ was just talking to himself and had no idea TM was there?

You have zero proof or even a hearsay account of TM initiating an attack.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by takaris7
According to the girlfriends statements ... She heard the boy asking "what do want" ...

ALL HEARSAY just like treyvons mom said it *sounded* like
my son. SHE WAS NOT THERE, the g/f was not there,
the key eye witness the OP is speaking of WAS.

What makes YOUR witness any more "key" than the multiple witnesses that are contradicting that ONE anonymous person?

Fact is, no one could know for sure who screamed without some sort of analysis on the phone records, unless they were standing right next to the people.

Since no one was close enough to see who actually screamed, we have to go off their word. And the word is that only one person believes it was GZ screaming, the rest believe it was TM.

If TM's mom saying it was her son's voice is hearsay, as well as all the other witnesses, then so is anyone who says it was GM's voice. Don't we get to play by your rules?
edit on 3/26/2012 by SpaceJ because: add

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by ~Vixen~

More mistruths...

He was not self appointed, he was listed by the HOA as watch captain.

Te kid was with his father who was visiting his fiancée....only the HOA can confirm if he had the right to be wondering alone on PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Wow....I can't believe how dense you people are being.

You got your investigation now wait to see what happens.

If it was private property that he had no right to be on then he had to pass through a security gate.
Where is that security gate?
If this is a closed and gated secure community, why would George Zimmerman be patrolling?
If this is a closed and gated secure community, why did George not call security?
Why did George not just assume that this kid got through security so he must belong there?

Know why?

Because it was not private property.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yes he did "own"it......because he is a property owner in the PRIVATE COMMUNITY.

Do you live in an HOA?
It does not sound like you do.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If you want to bring up TM's records, which do not involve police contact, then you need to acknowledge GZ's as well. Not being convicted doesn't mean he didn't do anything. He took a plea and entered a probationary diversion program so as to not have something on his record.

In one case, Zimmerman allegedly pushed a state alcohol agent who was arresting one of Zimmerman's friends. He "avoided conviction by entering a pretrial-diversion program, something common for first-time offenders." In the other case, he was accused by a woman of domestic violence. Zimmerman "responded by filing a petition of his own the following day." Injunctions have kept the cases' outcomes sealed, the Sentinel says.

And if we are going off things that people "think" then here's a former neighbor of GZ.

A former neighbor in Manassas, Va., says Zimmerman was "a good-enough kid" when he was younger. But, "in 2005 [he] was twice accused of either criminal misconduct or violence."

www.npr.org

GZ has a history of pushing people. If he was/believed himself innocent of the 2005 incident, he would not have willingly participated in a program to keep from being convicted, because there would have been no threat of conviction. If anyone has shown previous "thug" behavior, it's GZ.

If he was innocent of the 2005 assault of an officer, then why did he need to go through a program?

If he had no domestic abuse issues, why was an order granted to the woman?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have Not seen one shred of Proof that Zimmerman was racially motivated.
I have Not seen one shred of Proof that Zimmerman shot in self defense.

Everyone is only throwing around assumptions and emotions. None of you (on here and in the media) were there. None of you saw it happen. There were only 3 eye witnesses, one of which is dead. So what did the third party have to say? 13 year old Austin Brown

In addition, an eyewitness, 13-year-old Austin Brown, told police he saw a man fitting Zimmerman's description lying on the grass moaning and crying for help just seconds before he heard the gunshot that killed Martin.

Should Zimmerman have followed Trayvon with a gun? Probably not the best idea. But if I were on community watch in Sanford FL, I would feel comfortable having a gun with me for self defense. But that does not prove that he did OR did not murder Trayvon in cold blood. Therefore, that point is moot!

Did Zimmerman shoot him simply because he was black, and he hates blacks?? I see absolutely no proof that this was the motive. I Only hear accusations. Not a single person making these accusations knows Zimmerman, or anything about his character. Only assuming he's a racist and a bigot. As a matter of fact, consider racially charged murders. Do the murderers only put one cap in them? NO, they empty the round. They keep shooting because they are driven by hatred... Remind me, how many shots did Zimmerman fire?

Regardless, I dont care what the situation is, or who you are, if someone dies as a result of your actions, which are remotely questionable, You Should Stand Trial. That's what it's there for! IMO, letting Zimmerman off scot-free with no trial is more racist than Zimmerman's actions.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
One man admitted following the other man, he had a gun and ended up killing the man he was following.

The other man told his girlfriend he was being followed, there was a confrontation and he was shot and killed by the man following him.

Even if Treyvon was throwing this guy a ass whop-in for following him, how can the other claim self defense when he was armed and following Treyvon?

What right did Zimmerman have to take the life of Treyvon? He stalked him, confronted him then killed him.

Zimmerman was following Treyvon with a gun, did Treyvon have the right to defend himself against this sort of thing?

Was it legal for Zimmerman to stalk Treyvon with a gun?

It not only seems like murder to me, it seems like premeditated murder.

Is trespass reason to kill someone?

edit on 26-3-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

reply to post by LErickson

Do you even know what a private gated community is.?

Yes but I am not sure that you do.

He was on private property in a GATED community.

Then he went through a gate or hopped a fence.
Show me where the gate is.

You need to get your facts straight.

So far I have not been corrected on one thing in this thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
they just said on MSM that trayvon was suspended for having an empty marijuana baggie and that he attacked zimmerman from behind.

how do you get attacked from behind when you have been following him the whole time and on the phone with 911 telling them you are following the guy? oh boy i'm done with guessing and trying to figure out what really happened.

at this point i think we should all save judgement til all the facts and evidence are laid out.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
I have Not seen one shred of Proof that Zimmerman was racially motivated.
I have Not seen one shred of Proof that Zimmerman shot in self defense.

So what did the third party have to say? 13 year old Austin Brown

In addition, an eyewitness, 13-year-old Austin Brown, told police he saw a man fitting Zimmerman's description lying on the grass moaning and crying for help just seconds before he heard the gunshot that killed Martin.

Keep in mind that witness, Austin Brown, and his mother are claiming that the police twisted their accounts, and were leading the boy by suggestion. I'm not saying TM wasn't seen on top of GZ, I'm just saying that this witness is complaining that the police took the wrong information.

Austin Brown says he believes the screams were coming from TM.

she says that the police and some media have twisted his account of the night to fit a self-defense theory, to say that a 13-year-old witness has claimed Zimmerman, and not Martin, was screaming for help. Both Austin and his mother are adamant that the teen could not see who was screaming, but they believe now that it was Martin.

In recent days, other witnesses have come forward to say that the police attempted to twist their testimony to support Zimmerman's claims of self-defense or ignored them entirely

www.huffingtonpost.c...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Zimmerman was wrong in pursuing him. Put the kid on the defensive and the situation escalated. GZ was getting his ass whooped and pulled out the gun.

I think they'll charge him with Involuntary manslaughter but his defence will fight hard to get him off

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Unless you were there, none of you are qualified to pass judgement on either person. The facts need to be looked at objectively and fairly. This whole incident reeks of opportunism by those who profit from racial division: Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, even Obama.

There is plenty of evidence to indicate that Trayvon was not as innocent as the MSM would have you believe. And I can't speak to what motivated Zimmerman to go after Trayvon. Maybe he was acting on racial beliefs or maybe he was just investigating a suspicious person in a gated community.

However, I am appalled at the media circus and the HATE being spewed by various black leaders. I think Dr. King would roll over in his grave if he knew how some in the black community seize on opportunities like this in order to further their own agendas.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Unless you were there, none of you are qualified to pass judgement on either person. The facts need to be looked at objectively and fairly. This whole incident reeks of opportunism by those who profit from racial division: Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, even Obama.

There is plenty of evidence to indicate that Trayvon was not as innocent as the MSM would have you believe.

WHAT EVIDENCE IS THERE THAT JUSTIFIES HIM BEING SHOT AND HOW WOULD ZIMMERMAN KNOW THIS EVIDENCE?

And I can't speak to what motivated Zimmerman to go after Trayvon. Maybe he was acting on racial beliefs or maybe he was just investigating a suspicious person in a gated community.

OR HE WAS THE SUSPICIOUS PERSON IN A PARANOID GATED COMMUNITY>>>OH NO THEY BREACHED THE WALLS>>>>

However, I am appalled at the media circus and the HATE being spewed by various black leaders. I think Dr. King would roll over in his grave if he knew how some in the black community seize on opportunities like this in order to further their own agendas.

YEAH OPPOT|UNITIES LIKE AN UNARMED BLACK MAN BEING SHOT IN THE 21C AND IT NOT BEING INVESTIGATED >>>HOW DARE THEY TAKE AN INTEREST>>

CAPS COS SHT BROKEN SRY
edit on 26-3-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This whole situation is looking like a bad mind game to cause a racial war and if it does none can be mad if martial law is invoked, smh NONE
?zimmerman is hispanic? HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO MANAGE THE CONSCIOUS COLLECTIVE WITH NEGATIVE ENERGY.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Perhaps the Hispanic man should have listened to the police telling him not to follow him. It is not his job to follow people on his own suspicions. Are you trying to tell me Zimmerman wasn't looking for a confrontation when he decided to follow him on foot?
Self defense should be used in such a way that the defense is equivalent to the offense. If someone beats the crap out of you for following them, when you have absolutely no business to then you may punch them back, you may NOT shoot them.
Clearly the Hispanic man was looking for a fight, and he got one. But, instead of fighting like a man he pulls a gun and shoots the kid when it becomes apparent that Zimmerman couldn't fight worth crap. He is nothing more than a filthy coward, and with any luck he will receive the death penalty when all is said and done, just to set an example for the rest of us.

P.S. OP: you aren't doing your opinion much justice by emphasizing whole sentences with caps, in fact it detracts from your credibility on the information you present!
edit on 26-3-2012 by hombero because: typos

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Doesn't matter who signed the law
The facts of this particular case are what matters...

I can no more say he is 100% innocent than you can say he is a murderer without all the facts in the case,

Which as civilians not involved we do not have the right or access to know at this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join