It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

HE GOT OUT OF HIS CAR AND CONFRONTED THE KID. That's how I know. He didn't sit in his car, hidden by the darkenss watching and waiting for the police. HE GOT OUT OF HIS CAR WITH HIS GUN AND WENT TOWARDS THE KID. Or did you possibly think the kid saw him hiding in his car, walked up to him and demanded him to get out so they could tussle proving their manhood, all the while with Trayvon aware of Zimmerman's flashing gun and inspite of the fact Zimmerman said :stay away from me or I'll shoot you and by the way, the cops are on their way. I can tell you, THAT didn't happen.,

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

truer words are not
spoken all the time.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
just pointing out the obvious games the MSM
is playing...

Treyvon did not even live there, he lived in MIAMI went to school there,
if he had of never been suspended from school he would of never
of been in the position he was in and where he was at.
decisions people make a difference.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

Yeah, it's called STALKING. Most obviously.
2nd

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

:stay away from me or I'll shoot you and by the way, the cops are on their way. I can tell you, THAT didn't happen.,

Of course that did not happen,
zimmerman never got the chance
because he got ambushed before
he even got a chance to talk to martin.
Martin should of chilled out and not
ATTACKED zimmerman, cooler heads prevail..

edit on 26-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Zimmerman should've never stalked and assaulted Martin in the first place. He had no reasonable suspicion to do anything but to follow and observe. He will get his sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

:stay away from me or I'll shoot you and by the way, the cops are on their way. I can tell you, THAT didn't happen.,

Looks like Zimmerman was walking back to his car and was attacked from behind and thats how the scuffle started

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
Looks like Zimmerman was walking back to his car and was attacked from behind and thats how the scuffle started

Right, this is not us talking out of our ass
although that would be a funny site

Were talking from facts,
The evidence, the eye witness, the police reports, zimmermans story,
the 9-11 calls, they all add up to martin getting ticked off
and ambushed zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Right, this is not us talking out of our ass
although that would be a funny site

Were talking from facts,
The evidence, the eye witness, the police reports, zimmermans story,
the 9-11 calls, they all add up to martin getting ticked off
and ambushed zimmerman.

Facts as we know them anyway.
We were not there Pops,
None of us were there, all we have is reports.
Its a shame that this issue will define what each of us stand for
I can only hope that it brings out the better of each person and not the monster that dwells in all humans.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cryptographrix
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Zimmerman was a rentacop. Sure, there was probably some level of camaraderie, but there was probably as much animosity as there was loyalty.

I don't entirely believe the story, but if it comes in front of the grand jury this way, and evidence is presented showing grass stains, struggle, etc. the jury is going to have to make up their minds based on that, which amends the story being told everywhere else at the moment.

Mr. Zimmerman was not even a trained rent a cop. He was not trained at all. He had no training. He was not security in any sense of the word. He was just some guy with a gun....prove to me otherwise.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

just pointing out the obvious games the MSM
is playing...

Treyvon did not even live there, he lived in MIAMI went to school there,
if he had of never been suspended from school he would of never
of been in the position he was in and where he was at.
decisions people make a difference.

What has that got to do with anything? If I didn't go to the movies at 11pm I wouldnt have been in the area where they were cleaning the streets ... I wouldnt have got my car towed. Fact is I went to the movies.

He had the right to be where he was at the time. There were no laws broken and Mr. Zimmerman follow, harrassed and shot an innocent kid for no reason what so ever.

I will give you the possibility that a fight happened but who would not defend themselves when some big ass dude is following you around in the rain? I would or I would run...which is what the boy tried but Mr. Zimmerman kept following him. If Mr. Zimmerman had done the right thing and called the police, waited for them and been the best "witness" he could have been then this would have never happened.

Mr. Zimmerman was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was not a police officer, was not a trained professional, he had no idea what a person looked like on drugs, was not trained for that...he wasn't even a certified security officer. He was just a dude with a gun. Who is the thug here?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So the boy is telling his girlfriend he is trying to "walk fast" away from this dude who keeps following him. (again I say that Mr. Zimmerman is not a trained "anything"). He tells his girlfriend some "dude is following me." and attempts to get away by going a different route.

Your telling me ... that if the boy saw this weirdo walk away .. that he would have a change of mind and start following the weirdo? ... and then jump him? ... and you are using Mr.Zimmerman's own statements and not thoes of the girlfriend who was on the phone with him the whole time? You trust Mr. Zimmerman instead?

I will say that if Mr.Zimmerman had stayed in his car ... not called people "coons", waited for the police to arrive and let professionals handle the situation ... he wouldnt have to worry about a murder charge and the Black panters wanted to scalp him for $10,000.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
Which would be why I just said for the second time that I do not feel his original intention was to kill anyone.
If you are going to respond, at least follow along so you do not seem confused.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man with a gun who intent is
to kill someone aint getting into
no fist fight. He is going to shoot you
dead without you ever getting a scratch..

That is what the thread is all about i do not see
you as an enemy....
I do not believe he went out looking to kill himself some
black kid and the people saying he is a first degree murderer
IS CRAzY INSANE NOT TRUE!!!
IF ANYTHING Third Degree Manslaughter
A person is guilty of manslaughter in the third degree when he causes the death of another person either through criminal negligence or through the commission of an unlawful act not amounting to a felony.
THAT IS IF he instigated the fight which i do not believe he did..
Because treyvon was on top of him beating his face in when he shot..
That is not cold blood murder and people need to realize that..
Tragic accident and mistake people are trying to hang this poor guy..
Trust me i have been following along my arguments are solid

I agree with you there. Mr, Zimmerman had no reason to be out there on the street pretending to be a police officer. Thing is this man should be charged, arrested and investigated. This has not happened. Mr. Zimmerman may have made a mistake but he was surely at fault. He had no legal reason to be there.

If some dude was following me, confronted me with some insane story and asking what I am doing around here (Who was not a cop) ...I would be a little flustered. I would be looking for the first big object I could pick up to defend myself so I could brain this guy if he made the wrong move.

According to the girlfriends statements ... She heard the boy asking "what do want" ...

Why do you keep saying the boy followed him back to his truck ... when the cell phone calls date/time stamp clearly have him on the phone till the last moments of his death?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by takaris7
According to the girlfriends statements ... She heard the boy asking "what do want" ...

ALL HEARSAY just like treyvons mom said it *sounded* like
my son. SHE WAS NOT THERE, the g/f was not there,
the key eye witness the OP is speaking of WAS.
9-11 tapes, the eye witness testimony which is not hearsay
because they were their watching it, which lines up
with zimmermans story, that it is zimmerman screaming
for help and the eye witness saw treyvon beating
the # out of zimmerman, thats when the shot was fired
after treyvon already attacked zimmerman had him on his
back and in fear for his life screaming for help.
Zimmerman was acting in self defense. STOP
believing the MSM and all the hearsay
and stop with the han whitey rhetoric makes me
sick people have done a modern day lynchmob
and the black panthers got a bounty on zimmerman
proving they want to hang whitey.. Dangerous road
you zimmerman deniers are going down

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
OP why didn't zimmerman listen when the police told him not to follow? clearly the kid was walking home and zimmerman was following him, why did he get near him in the first place, why?

The police did not tell him not to follow
a 9-11 dispatcher is not a police officer
they can only *suggest* what you should
do.

Let me tell you this, there could be 5 strange
men going through your home with guns and your
on the phone with 9-11 in the closet they will tell
you also to stay in there and do nothing even if you
have a gun.They are reading a script, i would never leave
my life in the hands of a script reader.

Zimmerman got out of his truck to tell
the 9 11 dispatcher what street treyvon went down
trayvon was hiding behind a bush and when zimmerman
came around the corner treyvon started to attack him
edit on 23-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

That is so idiotic. The boy was on a public street...walking...not in someone's house. Are you a police officer? Habe you been one? - The police do not want what just happened. A stupid murder. It is not up to you, an untrained, retarded dude with a gun going around "stopping crime". That is not your job and 9 times out of 10 you will get yourself killed or someone else. The police dispatcher told him "don't do that" and to wait for a police response. The professionals.

If some weido was following me, I would hide too. There have been times where people have mugged me and were in the process of mugging me...sometimes with guns. I would look for weapons to defend myself or a place to hide or back street to go down ... Mr. Zimmerman was just some dude...wasn't a security guard or a police officer that was following him. He could have been a mugger? or a rapist? Who knows. Why would you trust some weirdo following you around? Did Mr. Zimmerman brandish his weapon? Did he have it out?

What about the girlfriends statements and the cell phone?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This reminds me too much of the Rodney King riots, I don't like where this is heading. It is convenient that race issues are coming up when there is election around the corner. I was sick of the racial crap back then in school and I am sick of it now. Let the facts and jury decide. The MSM seems to be creating a circus just like the Casey Anthony case.

JT

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

How about the police investigate the Black Panthers for putting a 10k bounty on Zimmermans head, Dead or Alive. I wonder how many of these upstanding Black Panthers are behind on their child support????????

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by takaris7

Look who's talking. were you there?. Martin was a boy when he was my size. Get over your self
edit on 26-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by takaris7

ALL HEARSAY just like treyvons mom said it *sounded* like
my son. SHE WAS NOT THERE, the g/f was not there,
the key eye witness the OP is speaking of WAS.
9-11 tapes, the eye witness testimony which is not hearsay
because they were their watching it, which lines up
with zimmermans story, that it is zimmerman screaming
for help and the eye witness saw treyvon beating
the # out of zimmerman, thats when the shot was fired
after treyvon already attacked zimmerman had him on his
back and in fear for his life screaming for help.
Zimmerman was acting in self defense. STOP
believing the MSM and all the hearsay
and stop with the han whitey rhetoric makes me
sick people have done a modern day lynchmob
and the black panthers got a bounty on zimmerman
proving they want to hang whitey.. Dangerous road
you zimmerman deniers are going down

The girlfriend was talking directly to the boy up until the moment of his death. Are you saying the timestamps are hearsay? -

The 9-11 tapes show that Mr. Zimmerman followed and had been following the boy. He was harrassing and intimidating. The 9-11 tapes prove that Mr. Zimmerman went out of his way to confront the child in the street and not stay in his car.

What eyewitness? There was someone out there on the street listening to the struggle and not doing anything about it? Did they come out to anyone like the other witnesses did? Who are they? Ive seen police sources - but that is about it. So the police did not fully question Mr. Zimmerman, Did not perform any sort of evidence gathering or substantial interviews and according to some witnesses ... did not interview them till a week or so later and only after badgering by the witnesses themselves.

Mr. Zimmerman was beat so bad that ... according to papers ... "refused to go to the hospital and received medical treatment the following day, according to the Sentinel's sources." ... and probably only after the insistance of his lawyer. He was being beat and banged up so bad ... that he had enough time to "call for help" .. while having his head bashed in ...and being punched in the face ... Yea, he was beating the # out of him ... and he was in fear of his life ... so much that he didn't want to go to the hospital.

He should have been arrested on the spot. They should have investigated the crime. The police should have been responsible.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by Zaanny

How about the police investigate the Black Panthers for putting a 10k bounty on Zimmermans head, Dead or Alive. I wonder how many of these upstanding Black Panthers are behind on their child support????????

Sure they will. Quicker then they will investigate this crime and arrest a possible killer. They already arrested a person threatening to kill the Chief of Police.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join