It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by LErickson

You seem to be under the impression that the cops have to tell you all the details of their investigation.

YOU don't have a right to know the witnesses name, especially if the witness doesn't want it out there.

All that matters is what the police and the DA know and believe.

I am under the impression that if someone claims a witness saw something, they need to be able to back that up with either the witness or the report. The OP gave us neither and then most of you went on to lie about it anyway by trying to claim witnesses saw who attacked who. None of that is true.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier

Nice one, super sleuth, but I already told you "the witness has no obligations to tell police his full name"

He didn't give a testimony in a court of law -- the police knocked on his door and asked what happened.

No need for him to give them all of his private information.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

The police knocked on whos door and what did he tell the police?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by LErickson
Or Zimmerman started a fight he quickly began to lose well before "John" got to his window in time to watch a murder he never called anyone about.

A man with a gun who intent is
to kill someone aint getting into
no fist fight. He is going to shoot you
dead without you ever getting a scratch..

Which would be why I just said for the second time that I do not feel his original intention was to kill anyone.
If you are going to respond, at least follow along so you do not seem confused.

If zimmermans whole purpose as you guys put
it was to kill himself a black boy,

Your straw man burned down pages back. I have said twice now that his intention was not to kill anyone.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
Which would be why I just said for the second time that I do not feel his original intention was to kill anyone.
If you are going to respond, at least follow along so you do not seem confused.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man with a gun who intent is
to kill someone aint getting into
no fist fight. He is going to shoot you
dead without you ever getting a scratch..

That is what the thread is all about i do not see
you as an enemy....
I do not believe he went out looking to kill himself some
black kid and the people saying he is a first degree murderer
IS CRAzY INSANE NOT TRUE!!!
IF ANYTHING Third Degree Manslaughter
A person is guilty of manslaughter in the third degree when he causes the death of another person either through criminal negligence or through the commission of an unlawful act not amounting to a felony.
THAT IS IF he instigated the fight which i do not believe he did..
Because treyvon was on top of him beating his face in when he shot..
That is not cold blood murder and people need to realize that..
Tragic accident and mistake people are trying to hang this poor guy..
Trust me i have been following along my arguments are solid
edit on 26-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

No-one is saying that. At least you have opened up to the possibility that he committed murder.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
What is your thoughts on Zimmerman continuing to pursue the youth, Even though the operator advised ( lets get this right Advised, not ordered!) Zimmerman to not follow the young guy?

Also I'd have said that in Martins defense- He was acting in self-defense, That's If he had survived the ordeal. It would have been self-defense against Zimmerman who pursued him, carrying a loaded gun.

When someone is carrying a loaded gun they are looking for trouble, It also gives them an element of power ' untouchable kind of attitude.

As for the screaming- Zimmerman could have been the one screaming 'Help' in the audio tape- which would give the impression that who ever was listening or witnessing the event lead them to believe that he was in danger and gave him the right to shoot. On the other hand martins mother said it sounded like her son. If I was martin and saw the gun I'd be screaming at the top of my voice also for Help.

The confrontation point isn't the issue for me its the fact that you can't get it in your head that Zimmerman should not be following someone on their way home from a shop, or even walking down a street with a loaded weapon.

Wrong on so many levels!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

Another stupid politician who spoke out before
He knew any of the facts....no one can make a decision going by what the mms says..
The decision is made by the DA.

Bush is the one who signed the stand your ground law into law.

you do not know anything about any of this.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Then why didn't he keep in running...do you think GZ could have caught him?

Who says he was running before he was being chased?

Lends more credence to the theory he ambushed GZ.

In some woman's yard?

The polices witness said GZ was on the bottom and was screaming for help which is backed up by the policeman's observation of GZ's condition.

You keep saying that but none of you have produced this witness yet now his police report.

Read the police report I am not going to do the work for you then you insult me....wait for the Feds to finish their investigation and if you don't like the laws, private property rights or the second amendment go bother the Gov.

I have read it. It does not back up any of these claims about who attacked who and it is suspect as well. The chief did not step down because this is all on the up and up.

Defend a woman beater all you like.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

eotmblog.com...

Another example of the media getting facts WRONG....

It was the NEW Black Panther Party who put the reward out....not affiliated with BPP.

Uh...that is exactly what I said.
And you cannot blame the media on this one. The two posters that claimed it was the BPP linked to articles clearly saying it was the NBPP. They purposely twisted it right here on ATS with no help from the media at all.

Now do you think you are correcting me?
I notice that Zimmerman's supporters have a tough time following along and retaining details.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

Armed and unarmed make no difference. Further, the statutes for the charge of murder are not satisfied by the known sequence of events.

I thought the point of you guns rights people was that if you are armed, you can defend yourself against an armed intruder, attacker, etc.
Now it does not matter?
So then it should not matter that Zimmerman have his gun taken away, right? It would not matter in the future if he is attacked or attacks someone according to you?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

No-one is saying that. At least you have opened up to the possibility that he committed murder.

Not murder at all..
Self defense is not murder.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

reply to post by ~Vixen~

So you can carry a gun and use it just for being followed, but GZ can't carry and use on someone beating the crap out of him......

Hypocrisy at it's finest.....totally illogical.

You make no sense.
They can carry a gun to use it just for being stalked
Just like
Martin can beat you up for stalking him.
GZ should not be stalking people with his gun.
He is lucky it was not me. He would live and wheel his ass to his protein shakes every morning before wheeling back to his room.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Not murder at all..

Zimmerman has not yet proven that it was self defense, no matter how many times you say it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Not murder at all..

Zimmerman has not yet proven that it was self defense, no matter how many times you say it.

No matter how many times you want him
to prove himself innocent he legally
has no obligation too. They have to prove that it was
NOT self defense and if they thought it was not self defense
they would of arrested and charged him already..

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

No matter how many times you want him
to prove himself innocent he legally
has no obligation too. They have to prove that it was
NOT self defense and if they thought it was not self defense
they would of arrested and charged him already..

But he admits that he killed Martin; if he cannot prove self defense, he should be charged with murder. That's how the law works. The fact that he has not yet been charged does not mean that he is innocent, it means that the police were not doing their job properly!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Bull poop. Zimmerman acted as accuser, judge, jury and executioner. He has a hell of a lot to prove. You can't just kill someone without really, really good reason.

In Zimmerman's case, there is a whole lot of doubt that his actions were justifiable. Trayvon can't testify because he wasn't given a fair trial. Even a murderer who has a zillion eye witnesses to their crime is given a trial.

Trayvon wasn't even doing anything wrong, never mind breaking any law. His only fault was being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Until Zimmerman's claim of self defense can be proven, he should be held accountable for his actions.

Right now, I can only say for sure that if he had just stayed in his car, used the brains God gave him and waited for the cops, a life would not have ended the way it did.

Maybe Trayvon was a punk and would have ended up in jail when the cops got a hold of him. Maybe his intentions weren't innocent. We'll never know.

Maybe Zimmerman was ruthlessly attacked without provocation and is completely justified in his actions. With what we have today, we can't say. You can stick up for him all you want but you have no more information than anyone else and all you can do is speculate.

I'd bet everything I own that if Zimmerman were the dead one, Trayvon would not be walking anywhere anymore, without any other information than we already have. They'd have thrown him in jail without missing a beat.
edit on 26-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Do you even know what a private gated community is.?

He was on private property in a GATED community.

You need to get your facts straight.

We've had a resident LEO here on ATS clarify this for us on the other big thread. A gated community is not private property. Anyone can legally walk on the streets and sidewalks of a gated community.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

Rioting never helps. Especially if it is race driven. The corruption is being thrown in all of our faces. There is injustice everywhere for whites blacks hispanics asians. Rioting does not help it is just destructive and only promotes even further hate and seperation.

That is not to say it won't happen because 85% of humans are followers and not leaders. Which is why the mob mentality kicks in so well. That tribal thing of just having to belong.

Either way what I am saying is yes the powers that be definately want riots or even an all out race war.

Blacks are so brainwashed into their gangster culture that a huge number of them will partake in violence at any opportunity. Same goes for the wannabe gangster whites or the kkk or arians.

Simply put everyone needs to stop following their primitive reactions and/or train of critical thought. (Wishful thinking there).

I seriously think it is impossible even though I wish and hope and try to spread love and understanding on nasty issues. How the hell can we reverse the hate when it is just pounded into our daily lives through media and un-educated trolls posting hate messages all across the internet just for attention.

For anyone familiar with computers and what happens when you just have so many viruses on it that you can't even get rid of them. What do you do? You format the whole thing out and start over. I really hope we find a better tech guy to get rid of these viruses before it leads to a self-destritive format if you will.

Sadly I think humanity will have to go through pure bondage and enslavement by the hands of the globalists until we realize that all these things we fight about and separate ourselves into groups over are really non-issues in the main scheme of things.

This is just my opinion and its from the heart.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

edit on 26-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join