It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

More mistruths...

He was not self appointed, he was listed by the HOA as watch captain.

Te kid was with his father who was visiting his fiancée....only the HOA can confirm if he had the right to be wondering alone on PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Wow....I can't believe how dense you people are being.

You got your investigation now wait to see what happens.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yes he did "own"it......because he is a property owner in the PRIVATE COMMUNITY.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

That is what a grand jury is for....to determine if charges are warranted.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Thanks for that. I'm in the UK we have a different system. Charges would have been pressed by the police and verified by the Crown Office - not a grand jury in sight

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by LErickson

He was NOT just walking down any street...he was on PRIVATE PROPERTY

No, he was not on private property. That is just the newest meme you are trying out. He was walking down a residential street, not on any private property.

and Zimmerman as a part owner of that privat property had a right to ask what he was doing there, no matter what the 911 civilian dispatcher said.

Actually no. Zimmerman does not own one square inch of any of the property involved in that night's incident.

Why do you think just making # up as you go along is a valid way to argue?

Martin did NOT have the right to punch the guy for asking a question...unless said guy punched him first.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
BS.... You people who want to hang whitey
can try and hang onto your BS all you want

Calm down.
You keep getting multiple posts in a row because the page is not refreshing fast enough for you and you are hitting the post button like an impatient child. When you have 4 in a row, on one of them is a double post. The others are triple, quadruple, etc. Now count to ten and take a breath.

Who wants to hang whitey?

Where is that post?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Sorry I am getting snippy....I am losing patience with people saying the law should be followed but the arguing the laws....it's frustrating.

All the evidence goes to the grand jury then they decide if it continues.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Do you even know what a private gated community is.?

He was on private property in a GATED community.

You need to get your facts straight.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

reply to post by ~Vixen~

Where is your proof he used the gun to intimidate him? That is just pulled out of the air.

He had a conceal carry permit and had his gun on him....the whole purpose of that permit is to always have your gun with you.

The wild assumptions just keep growing.

What do you think he was carrying the gun for? Maybe he was going to invite him to fire off a few rounds at the firing range? Maybe he was simply approaching Martin to ask if he had any gun oil he could borrow to clean his pistol. Use some common sense.

Having a CCW allows one to carry a legal weapon in most places. It doesn't authorize you to question others or to take on the role of neighborhood vigilante.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I assume you used the quotations to point out my particular word usage, but it was correct so I don't know what the point was. Own or possess are both correct. Also, I do not believe he was on any property of his own so no he had no authority.

You can argue that he had any kind of authority over the victim all you want. You will never be right.

Also the teen was visiting his father's fiance who lived in the gated community, so he had just as much right to be there as Zimmerman. Source for that here.
edit on 26-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by antonia

People on ATS are more hung up on the race issue than most of the people I've seen talking about this in the general public.

I agree! But you have to ask yourself, “Why does race matter in this case?”

Thanks Mr. President!! Thanks Jessie Jackson!! Thanks Black Panthers!!

What about the “Wanted Dead or Alive” poster created about Zimmerman by the panthers? Is that a racist thing to do?

If the tables were turned (Martin killed Zimmerman) and the Klan had a wanted poster with Martin’s picture do you think Jackson and the POTUS would condemn it?
You KNOW they would!
edit on 25-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Sigh....

What do the black panthers have to do with a poster made by the three guys that make up the NBPP?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
Not all neighborhood watches are the same. So with that said, your whole first paragraph is moot.

It is a federal program with one set of standards and rules.

Just keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep reaching for any random thought that sounds good.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Sorry I am getting snippy....I am losing patience with people saying the law should be followed but the arguing the laws....it's frustrating.

Are you an expert on Florida laws? Are you familiar with the local area, the local politics and cliques within the system? Do you or have you ever owned a Florida CCW?

I'll be the first to admit that I'm no legal expert, and that the majority of my "knowledge" of Florida law largely revolves around college paralegal courses dating back several decades, however I wasn't aware that one needed to be a legal expert to express their opinions on ATS. My knowledge is limited, but I don't think that I should be chastised for stating my opinions. If you're a legal professional here, I defer to your knowledge of what is or is not applicable in this case.

I've personally owned a Florida CCW in the past, however my current concealed carry permit is from out of state where I primarily reside most of the year. I've lived in Seminole County, FL, where all this is happening, for more than 20 years, have run for political office here, and have served on the county Republican Executive Committee. I still own a home here, and currently reside less than 10 minutes from the the crime scene. (My zip code is 32746 if you want to compare my location in relation to the place where all this took place)

You're getting upset because you view me as a clueless moron with a conflicting opinion. I'm getting upset because people that probably live thousands of miles away seem to think that they know my own neighborhood better than I do, even if they've never been here. I'll simply agree to disagree and you can express your expert opinion unabated.

~V~

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Please stop posting the picture of

Boy did you get lucky there, didn't ya?
Who originally posted that picture again? It sure is not in my library.

How old are you?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Except there have been multiple witnessess that claim to have seen it

What witnesses?
When?
Where?

I call that a lie and I hope you prove me wrong.

And the injured nose and head of Zimmerman.

Has nothing to do with what order anything happened in.

Its funny -- people are so THICK that they refuse to believe any chance of Martin attacking Zimmerman, even going as far as to suggest that the injuries appeared from no where!

I refuse to believe people like you and the OP that lie about the facts in order to make sure Zimmerman looks innocent. There is a difference. Were you all using the truth it might be convincing.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Well the article I linked says Minister Mikhail Muhummud led the press conference.

I know that and he is not a member of the Black Panthers so what is your point?

Minister [color=cyan]Mikhail Muhummud led the press conference, calling for the firing of Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee, the arrest of George Zimmerman and some involvement from President Obama. Muhummud stated he is the southern regional director for the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense located in Jacksonville, Florida. While Minister Muhummud fired off a list of demands and expressed outrage over the handling of the shooting and subsequent investigation, a member of the group passed flyers to about 100 people who showed up for the press conference. Muhummud told the group he was not concerned with rumors of death threats to George Zimmerman, “He should be afraid for his life…”...
Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party

Like I said either your ability to discern details sucks or you are lying on purpose. The NBPP is NOT the BPs.

The same outfit is the one involved in the voter intimidation

Law enforcement, viewed by the NBPP as equally culpable for Black suffering in the U.S., is a frequent target of the group's confrontational tactics. In January 2008 [color=cyan]Mikhail Muhammad, the group's leader in Jacksonville, Florida, responded to police shootings of two local African-American men with promise of payback: "We believe an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth because we believe the undercover vice is going around and killing our people." Muhammad also accused police of planting a handgun on one of the victims and likened the local sheriff's office to a terrorist organization.
New Black Panther Party for Self Defense

The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain who killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,” leader [color=cyan]Mikhail Muhammad said after announcing the reward for George Zimmerman at a protest in Sanford, Fla.
The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain

Same guy ?

Yup, same guy that formed a group with two other guys with a name that easily confuses stupid people not interested in the truth. I see it worked on you.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Well, according to Zimmerman, Martin attacked him first. Zimmerman's words are the only ones we have. So quess what -- that means that Martin started the fight. Do we know he actually did? No, but all Zimmerman's testimoney goes with eye witness accounts.

Sorry, Martin isn't so innocent, bub.

What eyewitness accounts are you talking about?
None have been supplied yet that fit what you claim.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

What is common sense?

Something you are about to demonstrate lack of.

1) A witness is not obligated to give his full identity. And, I don't think you know what "testimony" means. Any witness is considered the best and primary source of information about a crime.

But he has to exist and do more than be an anonymous comment on a video in order to give testimony.

2)The Height and Weight issue are very important, and no body is lying (hint hint, try reading the police reports before you try to play Sherlock). The height and weight issue could mean the differenence between if Martin was able to attack him or not.

I guess you cannot read. The Zimmerman supporter I was replying to was the one saying that it did not matter. They were saying that to me. You need to tell them how much it matters, not me.
Yes, they are lying. They have been corrected and shown the truth and then go on to inflate the numbers again and again. That is lying. In fact his weight has been given as two different completely wrong weights so far.

I'm done with you.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
In any civilized society Zimmerman was the aggressor who initiated the confrontation and shot an unarmed man.

By allowing this to happen we are giving everyone a free ticket to grab their guns, go patrol their neighborhoods and stop anyone they do not notice to interrogate them.

Is this what Zimmerman supporters want?

WHAT?

There are terrorist orginizations putting BOUNTYS on Zimmerman's head BEFORE ANY lawful judgement has been decided!

Who are the REAL uncivilized people in this scenario, hmm?

FOLLOWING SOMEBODY =/= AGRESSION.

You are right.

3 guys making a vile poster is way more dangerous than a man shooting kids in the street for being black.

How many people did that poster kill so far?
Zimmerman -1
Poster made by 3 guys - ?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
reply to post by Sagittarian69

he called the boy a "coon".

No, he said "#ing cold".

Not coon.

Martin is not a boy.

He is a 6'3, 170 pound, 17 year old.

Quit buying into the MSM.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

What was that about not lying?
He was 6'0" and 140lbs.
You said no one was lying but here you are doing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join