It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
The only ones questioning every thing are the friends and family of Trayvon and those on Al Sharptons christmas card list...

Let the feds do their investigation and then you will have all new things to not believe.

Several of the witnesses are questioning things. You just replied to a post pointing this out. Witnesses claim the police twisted their words. There were several witnesses and the only one on your side is some guy named John who never went to police.

Are you all lying or just unable to follow along?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Uh hey dude.
Did you forget that all these people in the neighborhood have reason to back up Zimmerman? He is their neighbor and their neighborhood watchman.

Sorry, the neighbors in this particular neighborhood could be biased and have reason to support Zimmerman beyond being completely honest.

Good point that he is their neighbor; which is why if he was guilty they would get him out of the neighborhood ---not lie for him.
edit on 25/3/2012 by glock19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to post by jesiaha

First off you are going on the assumption everyone is a liar..

second I was only pointing out that YOU said there was a chase..I am saying they were facing each other...witnesses saw the man in red (Zimmerman) on the ground being beat..

What witnesses claim to have seen that?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

reply to post by R4inM4n

A 6'3" 17 year old who was punching him in he face...do you know how any juveniles are in jail for killing people..

6'0"
Stop lying about his height.
The kid was tall and skinny.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

reply to post by CoolStoryMan

If he felt his life was in danger...he had that right...that is what the law is for.

Treyvon was being pursued by a stranger who outweighed him by 100 lbs and had a #ing gun!
Do you not think he might have thought his life was in danger?
What about his rights?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Then why didn't he keep in running...do you think GZ could have caught him?

Lends more credence to the theory he ambushed GZ.

The polices witness said GZ was on the bottom and was screaming for help which is backed up by the policeman's observation of GZ's condition.

Read the police report I am not going to do the work for you then you insult me....wait for the Feds to finish their investigation and if you don't like the laws, private property rights or the second amendment go bother the Gov.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

"Stand your ground means stand your ground. It doesn’t mean chase after somebody who’s turned their back,” Bush said while speaking at the University of Texas in Arlington."
edit on 25-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Another stupid politician who spoke out before
He knew any of the facts....no one can make a decision going by what the mms says..
The decision is made by the DA.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

And as the facts come out
We see that is not how things progressed.
The kid wasn't shot in the back now was he?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

eotmblog.com...

Another example of the media getting facts WRONG....

It was the NEW Black Panther Party who put the reward out....not affiliated with BPP.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

OK Say I lived in your neighborhood. You had your son over , a cousin, relative (male or female) what have you from out of town staying a few days.

I see them jogging around at night. I observe them breaking no laws.

You have no problem with me running up to them ARMED, stopping their exercise routine and asking them what the hell are they doing in my neighborhood?

A simple Yes or No will suffice.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
These laws have allowed 21 states to supersede our Constitutional right under the 14th Amendment, infringing upon our right to life, liberty and property without due process of law. While both federal and local law enforcement are bound to adhere to this Constitutional right, "Stand Your Ground" laws essentially give private citizens the access to become their own judge, jury and executioner. It's a law created in the context of vigilantism, and is fraught with malicious use it seems.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson[/

Don't call me a liar.

Wait for the autopsy result

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
reply to post by ker2010

Trayvon started the fight. While fighting, Zimmerman's shirt was pulled up and his gun was revealed. Trayvon grabbed for the gun. Zimmerman feared for his life. Game over. Get your facts straight before playing internet detective.

Trayvon was a little lying cheating stealing dealing thug who got sent to thug heaven.

Have an actual source for ANY of that crap you just made up?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

No

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Those were answers to the person I was replying to. We can reasonably assume that even if the kid wasn't up to any good (which there is absolutely zero evidence of) that he at the very least wasn't out to get or even acknowledging Zimmerman until he realized he was being stalked and maybe not even until much later.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Was there powder or powder burns on his body? I would like to know the distance at which he was shot.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Don't call me a liar.

Wait for the autopsy result

I already know the autopsy result.. Trayvon Martin was murdered with a single 9mm shot in his chest. The person who pulled the trigger was George Zimmerman, a self appointed neighborhood watch captain with a history of domestic violence and prior arrests for felony battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence.

What difference does it make?

Zimmerman was the aggressor, he confronted Martin without authority, then murdered an unarmed Martin in cold blood. DO you dispute this? Zimmerman forced an unnecessary confrontation which led to Martin's death. He needs to pay for his crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join