It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

You have a right to follow someone in your neighborhood and talk to them.

You also have a right to self-defense.

Which is what I do when a man twice my weight carrying a gun follows me and questions MY RIGHT to walk down the street. SELF DEFENSE! I bet I pull faster than Zimmerman.

Martin, from the photos of him and what we know about his school performance, was more than likely into some kind of gang activity and/or was familiar with street violence.

You are just making that crap up. Show me from his school performance. What was it? His good grades or all his teachers saying he was a good kid that relates to gang activity? You are spouting lies you have been told. Now lets see if you can back them up at all.

Besides, are you suggesting Zimmerman would know any of this were it true anyway?

These two factors do not blend well together with the situation. From Martin's perspective, he was being approached by an unknown person at night. His street senses likely kicked in, and he presumed he was being attacked (even if Zimmerman was not combative or aggressive).

Just as I would.
I am a 36 yr old white female.

Zimmerman then reacts in self-defense, and the young man is dead.

That takes extra stupid to write what you just wrote. You say Martin thought he was being attacked and reacted (self defense) so then Zimmerman reacted in self defense.

Uh yeah, great point.

If the young man were white, we would have heard nothing about the case.

Mainly because Zimmerman had a habit of calling the police when he saw black males but not when he saw white males. Thank Zimmerman.

Since he's black... all hell has broken loose.

I am pretty sure him being dead plays a much larger role.
I do not care what color he is. Apparently Zimmerman did.

Like I said... I will see about having my kids genetically modified to be like chameleons. God Forbid I be a bad parent and make them one of those horrible white people.

WTF are you talking about here?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice
reply to post by SpaceJ

Exactly, I don't understand how pops and Rebel can keep thinking that the WHOLE basis for this is an account that shows they were together on the ground. Nothing more and from that they infer Trayvon was the aggressor when clearly it can be shown otherwise and bring doubt to Zimmermans claims.

An account from a witness that has yet to be confirmed to even exist as well as have his story checked out. One guy with a first name said he saw something after the attack and to them that is gospel truth of the entire event?????

Originally posted by GhettoRice
reply to post by LErickson

Nah there will be nothing more than rhetoric and sidestepping actual points made. Hell Rebel and pops won't even address my questions anymore, this just shows their inability to reason or have an actual civil debate.

I have been waiting for pages now for someone to answer your simple question posed about 10 pages back.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

you didnt read the whole thread

Yes I most certainly did. You posted a bunch of made up crap about him being a crack dealer and gang member. Unfortunately reality already shows none of that is remotely true.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
So...any source to back up these 'crack dealer' and 'gang affiliation' claims?

I haven't seen a single piece of evidence that shows he was in any trouble with drugs or the law. I do see a whoooole lot of speculation going on in this thread, though. Very little in the way of actual facts to back up all the claims.

We KNOW FOR A FACT
Martin had no criminal history.
The only trouble he had in school at all was one suspension for tardiness.
He got good grades.
He was liked by his teachers.

Zimmerman beat up a woman.
Beat up a cop.
Pretended he was a neighborhood watch captain while was not.
Had many neighbors calling to complain about his "watching" out for them style.
Had a history of calling the police specifically to report black men in his neighborhood.

These things we know.

Yet, to the 3 captains of this thread for no good reason...
Martin was a hulking crack dealing gang banging heat packing thug!
Zimmerman was a great guy just looking out for his neighborhood and you know, stopping black people to ask if they belong which is awesome in itself!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
Thought this was relevant.

My findings
Martin had a history of fighting

A friend of Martins believing that Martin fought Zimmerman

Martin - Gang affiliation. "Blood"

Friend of Martin wanting to buy marijuana from Martin

The apartment complex where Martin was shot

Police Report (official)
edit on 24-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

WTF???????????????????

The people that starred this post MUST not have clicked on your links.
What a joke.

PLEASE EVERYONE STOP AND READ THE ABOVE POST AND CLICK HIS LINKS. I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could reach so far.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Okay, first of all, a witness does not have to give their full name.

No but they have to actually exist, be real people, and have a credible story.
"John" has none of that going for him. Why do you believe his story? Why do you believe it gives insight into what happened before he even saw anything?

Secondly, the case is nearly a month old. The police cheif stepped down probably in fear of his life and carreer.

Oh, probably?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yes, the question asking Martin who he fought does indeed indicate that Martin had fought somebody.

ONE TIME.
Have you ever had a fight?
Everyone that has NEVER had a fight raise your hand.
The rest of us have a history of fighting.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Zimmerman does not have prove NOTHING..

They have to prove he commited murder..

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

Zimmerman does not have to prove he acted in self defense
they have to prove he did not!
Which they can't.
it does sadden me i mean really it does sadden me so much that treyvon
has passed. I just can not stand to see
people buying and getting lied to by the MSM
they have not been getting the whole story
and letting emotions run them..

I wish none of this had happened, but it did,
now lets just get the facts straight and get out
of this hang whitey rhetoric..

THE MAN defended himself!

He did not kill treyvon in cold bold.
If trayvon would of never attacked zimmerman
zimmerman would of never had any right to shoot
but that is not what happened.
Treyvon picked his last fight thats for sure

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cavalier

This is just not true.
First off Zimmerman's nose being injured doesn't even almost mean Martin attacked him, it just means he hurt his nose. Maybe running and tripping, maybe fighting with Martin a fight that Zimmerman started, then maybe a fight Martin started in self defense.

Also there was only one witness and they missed the start of the fight.
So what you have said is just an outright falsehood.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

It saddens you that Trayvon passed, even though you have spent pages speaking ill of the dead. Speaking ill of someone you have never met. Calling him a gang member, drug dealer, bully, and attacker without any real evidence of those things. Meanwhile you don't know anything about Zimmerman, but you have ignored all of his negative history of abuse and harassing his former wife, making false police reports, being arrested, and making allegations indication he is racially biased if not downright racist. All of that while trying to claim Zimmerman as a white man for some reason.

I have to say your behavior in these threads is downright odd and a appears, at least on the surface, to be completely racially motivated.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So police reports and eye witness reports are not factual now?

What eyewitness reports did you post?
Are you calling those random tweets, eye witness reports?
What in the police report are you referring to specifically that should upset anyone leaning to Martin's side?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

This is just not true.
First off Zimmerman's nose being injured doesn't even almost mean Martin attacked him, it just means he hurt his nose. Maybe running and tripping, maybe fighting with Martin a fight that Zimmerman started, then maybe a fight Martin started in self defense.

Also there was only one witness and they missed the start of the fight.
So what you have said is just an outright falsehood.

is it your position that you will use speculation of how Zimmerman did or didnt get hurt but use no reason at all to conclude that Martin was minding his own business and is an innocent victim

is this your basis for argument over a 36 hr time period?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by MikeNitro94

He has no rights to wander around in a gated community,

my dad lives in one in Fl and I can't even go to the pool or the community house without him and I am 45.

Do you enter through a security post or do you walk around until an armed man chases you down and confirms you should be there?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
Hmm....

According to Urban Dictionary,

Skittling
The act combining the candy "Skittles" with energy drink and obtaining a euphoric high.

AriZona Iced Tea list of energy drinks:
AZ Energy
Green Tea Energy
Caution Energy
All City NRG
RxEnergy

This has nothing to do with his death, but could maybe his "midnight snack" just have been a quick fix?

edit on 24-3-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

Uh yeah and pop rocks + soda will make you explode.
Holy crap.
Is this really the level of intellect and "research" we are operating on here?
THIS DOES NOT GET YOU HIGH.
So stupid.
so very very very very stupid.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Cannot seem to get the fact across that he was on PRIVATE property and had no rights as a non owner...

You still kind of need to demonstrate that that is indeed a fact before you can get the "fact" of it across, don't you?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Either way this is going to end bad.

I have a feeling that Zimmerman will be let off and that will cause a race riot just like Rodney King back in 1992.

I wish people would realize that race does not matter. What happened is messed up but do we really need to give in to the age old divide and conquer technique that the media and administration uses over and over.

Consider it "Humanism" rather than "racism" if you think it was a hate crime. Another double standard may I add. A crime is a crime is a hate crime.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

The Stand your Ground will prove Mr. Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter and should be sent to prison for his crime.

Treyvon Martin had a right to stand his ground when confronted by this freak, I know his type and have chased them off my property in the past, they think that they have a right to snoop around and "run" things.

I do not need nor welcome any armed person on my property unless its a friend or a Police Officer, Mr Zimmerman has been reported for being "aggressive" by the member of his community.

For all the kid knew Zimmerman was just some fat drunk homosexual who was going to rape him, like John Wayne Gacy did with his Cop act that resulted in dozens of dead young men.

It is now being reported by "anonymous witnesses" that Trayvon basically beat this guy up and I kind of hope its true because at least he kicked this scumbags a$$ before he was killed, it tells me that he had spirit and was no punk.

I dont care what Trayvon did once this guy cornered him, this young Man had a right to stand his ground and fight for his life from this nutjob.

Interestingly enough, I am a "Crimewatch Captain" via the Ft Lauderdale Police Dept, I carry a gun and sleep with Lola under the pillow, about six weeks ago I saw a strange "Black" male walking through the back yards of my neighbors houses, since he had no uniform and really had no reason to be there so I called it in, the Cops came and although they didn't find him, nobody got robbed and nobody got shot.

That was good enough for me.

You guys all talk about the right to defend yourself, what about Trayvon? did he not have the right to defend himself from an armed stranger who was chasing him that night?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
Either way this is going to end bad.

I have a feeling that Zimmerman will be let off and that will cause a race riot just like Rodney King back in 1992.

I wish people would realize that race does not matter. What happened is messed up but do we really need to give in to the age old divide and conquer technique that the media and administration uses over and over.

Consider it "Humanism" rather than "racism" if you think it was a hate crime. Another double standard may I add. A crime is a crime is a hate crime.

Well, what would we expect them to do when the corruption is rubbed in their faces?
If they do, many will die in chaos, especially in the armed states, perhaps that is what is wanted?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Gated community - Definition
In its modern form, a gated community is a form of closed community, characterized by a controlled entrance for pedestrians, bicycles, and automobiles, usually staffed by full-time, private security guards, that leads into one or more small residential streets, with walls or fences surrounding the perimeter of the entire development. Many gated communities have various amenities which make it possible for residents to stay within the community for day-to-day activities.
Gated communities are a type of Common Interest Community (CIC) or Common Interest Development (CID).
Contents [hide]
1 A worldwide phenomenon
2 Analysis
3 Examples
4 External Links
A worldwide phenomenon

You are killing Zimmerman's argument. There is no claim that Martin scaled a wall or hopped any private fences. So if he was indeed on private property in a secured gated community, then the security guard let him in only to have some nut that lives inside NOT CALL SECURITY but call 911?

How about you get off wikipedia and look at the reality of the neighborhood this actually took place in because this only makes Zimmerman look worse.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

Wow A responsible gun owner with common sense! Wish I could give you more stars.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join