It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

only thing I can figure is Martin ran strait off, giving Zimmerman reason to pursue.

WHAT????????

If you chase me down a street with a gun and I run from you, now you have reason to continue to chase me with your gun?

ARE YOU INSANE?

Zimmerman had NO RIGHT to go after Martin whether Martin was running, standing still, or floating in mid air.

How the # do you write this # with a straight face?

Zimmerman saw Martin hide, so confrontation , maybe , Martin saw gun in belt and struggled for it

The gun was being worn on his hip in plain view for everyone to see as he approached. Are you saying he got into a fight while wearing his gun and then in the middle of the fight decided someone might use his gun on him so then went for it, pulled it out, and shot the kid?

Yeah you make a ton of sense.

Tell me again why Zimmerman had reason to go after Martin. I want to read that a few more times.

Zimmerman won the argument...this is the best I can do with the info we have, is it right or wrong, I wasnt there and its not my call to make.

So why do you keep telling us what ACTUALLY HAPPENED by throwing in details you could never know unless you were there? Is it a problem you have?

Is there a racial overtone to it, you bet there is and thats a problem that has been swept under the rug and made prevalent with the Obama election and then with the origin of the tea party.
This country has a race problem it is multi racial.

The guy that killed the INNOCENT black kid called him a coon. You do not get much more racist than that.
How did Obama make him say coon then kill an innocent child?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Treyvon was looking for a fight
and thought he was going
to pick on this guy..

You do not even know what the truth is anymore do you?
You just completely made this up after telling other people they were not there and could not know.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
" 46 emergency calls were made by Zimmerman over the past six years that document a man vigilant about keeping his neighborhood safe and orderly. The calls include complaints about unruly people at the pool, potholes, dumped trash, and kids playing in the street. In recent months, as the neighborhood saw an uptick in crime, including burglaries and a shooting, Zimmerman's calls had focused on specific suspects, the majority of them young black men."

Seems like someone obsessive over things to the extent that he is calling 911 about trash and potholes. He has obessively taken a protective ownership role over his neighborhood......that is where the problem is. His obsession has created in his mind the belief that if anyone is in the neighborhood, he should know the person. And if he doesn't, then the person must be up to no good. The young man had a hoody on and he didn't recognize him, so Zimmerman automatically felt it was his responsibility to confront him. It was not his responsibility to confront or follow this young man. Zimmerman is not a cop but in his delusional mind he thought as such..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
Please, he was not looking for a fight. If he was looking for a fight he never would have ran. You run in the opposite direction when you want to fight a person? You do not know how Trayvon got on top of Zimmerman! You don't even know that he was.

He should of kept running
and never jumped on top of zimmerman

You are truly hopeless. Why do you keep repeating this as if it were true?
Nothing you posted says this is what happened and the best you can do is ONE "witness" with no last name, no police report, no logical story about watching two people fight and one die but never picked up a phone
, nothing. All you are going on is some guy who says he saw some stuff and not even what you keep saying he saw.

So why are you so desperate to make this point that you are willing to lie so much to do it?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

wasnt 4' 12 yr old but a young man 6'3" and 170lbs

No he was not. AGAIN I WILL CORRECT YOUR LIE.

He was 6'0" and 140lbs.
He was a toothpick.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
To all of whom that believe Zimmerman is innocent. That Zimmerman was attacked by Treyvonn. That Treyvonn died rightly so. I ask if you would place your life on those trueths you believe so. Would you promise/swear your life to the taker if these trueth's you beleive true became false. Would you willingly give your life as forcably as voice your opinion of this matter. Or would you like to be pursued, assulted, held down, then shot point blank.

Where lies your convictions.

Will you pay?

Would you run as a coward when collection begins?

How soon would your pleas to god begin?

Whould ever therein you feel sorrow for yourself AND Treyvonn before your demise?

..............1/11

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

46 emergency calls were made by Zimmerman over the past six years that document a man vigilant about keeping his neighborhood safe and orderly. The calls include complaints about unruly people at the pool, potholes, dumped trash, and kids playing in the street. In recent months, as the neighborhood saw an uptick in crime, including burglaries and a shooting, Zimmerman's calls had focused on specific suspects, the majority of them young black men."

OK??

Violent crimes are disproportionately perpetrated by blacks. You can call it racial profiling or stereotyping but you CAN NOT call pointing this fact out or acting on it RACISM!

Seems like someone obsessive over things to the extent that he is calling 911 about trash and potholes. He has obessively taken a protective ownership role over his neighborhood......that is where the problem is. His obsession has created in his mind the belief that if anyone is in the neighborhood, he should know the person. And if he doesn't, then the person must be up to no good. The young man had a hoody on and he didn't recognize him, so Zimmerman automatically felt it was his responsibility to confront him. It was not his responsibility to confront or follow this young man. Zimmerman is not a cop but in his delusional mind he thought as such..

He may very well have been a fool to get himself involved in this situation and he definitely contributed to its escalation. That doesn’t mean he broke any laws (no crime) nor does it make him a racist.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

A man with a gun who intent is
to kill someone aint getting into
no fist fight. He is going to shoot you
dead without you ever getting a scratch..

If zimmermans whole purpose as you guys put
it was to kill himself a black boy, he would of never called 911
he would of never fist fought with treyvon he would of never
let treyvon get close enough to hit him. He would of just shot him..
Which leads me to believe as per say the eye witness testimony
of seeing treyvon on top of zimmerman that zimmerman was ambushed
was in fear for his life and shot treyvon after treyvon was smashing
his face in.
Looking at someone, walking behind someone, talking to someone is not an act
of agression, which I believe pissed treyvon off that this guy was checking him out
treyvon thought he would be smart and a bad ass and beat/bully bruise zimmerman up
well treyvon should of never even gotten on top of zimmerman.
The fact treyvon was on top of zimmerman at all making zimmerman fear for his life
is enough to defend yourself against someone who is trying to kill you..

K thanks

NO. Why are you defending this murdering creep?

BINGO Zimmerman is innocent!!!
THATS why he has not been
arrested or charged and THATS why
they have no case. THATS why the eye witness testimony
the 9-11 calls, and all the evidence adds up=zimmerman self defense 1+1=2
MAYBE THATS WHY THIS HAS NOTHING to do with the color
of treyvons skin.

edit on 25-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NoSoup4U

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Greetings NOSOUP4U... XACTLY!!!!

This WHOLE deal with this yound man has been a psy-op of sorts... As sad a tragedy as it is.. the SAME thing goes in a bunch of cities nationwide weekly.. or dare I say DAILY...

This has been spun into a racial thing... I read some original news stories claiming the shooter was WHITE...he is LATINO.... with a "IRISH" last name... hmmm... oh well...

"Reverend" SHAKEDOWN JESSE JACKSON on DRUDGE headlines yesterday saying all of blacks in America UNDER ATTACK... what a load of horse manure! Race baiting..

"THEY" are trying to start people rioting, so they have an excuse to get REAL brutal and police state like.

PEople forget the infamous words of that evil mummy Kissinger... his talk on how someday the people of this nation will be begging for armed troops in the streets, etc..

Well this stupid race baiting will achieve that, and pretty quick..

The "shooter" was bloodied, had grass stains on his shirt.. had obviously been attacked first, cuz I doubt someone being SHOT would feel like much of a fight!

You are 100% correct... he would've been in jail a LONG time ago IF they had ANYTHING to get him on...but this lousy leader we have goes on TV and gets in the middle of this, misrepresents the situation, and NOW we have the NEW BLACK PANTHER party with a bounty on him, etc...

WHY arent THEY being arrested for PLANNING A MURDER????????

Divide and Conquer..... USA is asleep at the wheel....

Good luck America... you DESERVE the cesspool you will SOON be living in... it already is a corrupt cesspool.. but gonna get much worse...

Hope you enjoy the NEW PREZ ROMNEY.... SOS. ( same ol S**T), with a new face.. and enjoy WW3 when Romney allows it to happen... the world has lost its mind... The USA has lost its credibility, and moral high ground a long time ago...

But I also dont see a nation out there that has much of any moral high ground anymore...as I said, it seems they ALL have "lost it"...in more ways than one. Very sad, and downright scary for us peasants who must dodge and weave the poo they fling our way....

It is terribly embarrassing for me to see this stuff going on in this country..the electorate being swayed to want harm on fellow peasants, instead of the REAL enemy... corrupt politicians and banksters... and thugee policemen.

what a disgrace it has become... 800 MILLION A DAY to Israel, while thousands and thousands are living under bridges, and RUN OUT OF unemployment benefits, so I guess THEY just should starve to death and go away??? Priorities are ALL mixed up right now these days..

I LOVE the country but cant stand the gov, and the direction it is leading this once great nation. They have systematically DESTROYED this nation beginning in earnest about 20 yrs ago to make a yr 2000 goal, they missed the mark so things are in high gear now...

Dont get me wrong, I would NEVER do something BAD or illegal... but what is going on IS a major reason WHY I am trying to LEAVE this country ASAP..I do NOT want to be here when it all falls apart. People are gonna do Major crazy things..and the authorites will use it as an excuse to get real draconian on you folks.

Kharma is gonna be a b**ch when it comes home to roost...and we will ALL regret the direction the world is going, like no other generation has regretted world actions... the loss of life the NEXT go around will be the worst the world has seen...

OF COURSE I HOPE TO GOD I AM VERY WRONG, and that ATS Writers can poke fun at me for being wrong, that would mean not a bunch of people getting killed... but the direction, and headlines, and policy makers are a bunch of nutbag psychos... and they ALL keep talking WAR WAR WAR. MORE MORE MORE

Shameful, politicians inciting civil violence, getting it, and NOT doing a thing to prevent it. IE Black Panther threats...

God help this nation, because the electorate is too damn stupid to help themselves.

Pravdaseeker
edit on 25-3-2012 by pravdaseeker because: Forgot a point to make

edit on 25-3-2012 by pravdaseeker because: same as the last time I edited it...lol

edit on 25-3-2012 by pravdaseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I have said all of the racial slurs every day I am human I am white I am a man, doesnt make me a racist.

I am sorry, what?????

I have said all of the racial slurs every day I am human I am white I am a man, doesnt make me a racist.

Wow, that was what I thought you said. You use EVERY RACIAL SLUR EVERY DAY? Why would you do that? I never have to use racial slurs for any reason. Are you less racist than me? Sorry but that is the stupidest thing I have ever read.

I dont sit infrom of Rev.Wright, or Al Sharpton, I didnt sit in front of Malcolm X or the man that had him killed Louis Farrakhan.

Good for you. Did Zimmerman or Martin sit in front of these people?

you people denying you have a race problem want to get a rope right now and hang Zimmerman. YOUR WORDS RING LOUD.

edit on 24-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Who wants to hang Zimmerman?
You have done nothing but lie through this entire thread. Back this lie up.
No doubt there is a race problem but according to you, it has nothing to do with racists shooting minorities.

Use some racial slurs in your next post and explain how you are not being racist while doing so. Remember the context Coon was in. I am quite certain you will not back up your lie nor will you be able to back up this stupid ass claim of using racial slurs every day without being racist.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I've said since the beginning that Zimmerman has of course been tried in the court of public opinion and been found to be guilty without all the facts of the case being known.

Unfotunately, even with a tape recording, and this witness coming forward, the masses are more likely to think this is some sort of police conspiracy cover up.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
www.bangstyle.com...

Read this story... now this is a true hate crime by blacks! Is it making national news? nope! what a shame!! Maybe we should go back to segregation!!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
To the white guy who says that using racial slurs every single day doesn't make him a racist.

You're probably right. It just makes you ridiculously ignorant and very politically incorrect. It's 2012, there is absolutely no need for that sort of language in any part of life.

People learnt in the 1960's that using racist language is ignorant at best and possibly racist in some people's opinions at worst. Either way, makes you look like a yoekel.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I think it is because
we know the hang whitey type
around here with a mentality
that feeds off the ignorance of the MSM..

It gets to be very annoying watching
the hang whitey folks prance around
and call for zimmerman hanging
before he has even been charged!!
Let alone proven guilty..

Quote on poster saying hang whitey. Just one.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

comment wasnt directed to you how ever could you understand, is there a point you want to make?

This is an open forum and I can read all your posts, as well as the other guys, so what is there I would not understand?
My point? NO I had a question about your ability to respond in a manner demonstrating at least the slightest comprehension of what was being responded to. I actually asked already but ok, here I am asking again since you seem to need an extra push now and then to understand simple things.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
Wow. No one is saying anybody has a right to kill anybody at all.

Several people, 3 in particular, are making that exact argument.

Did you miss your Black Panther meeting,

What do the BPs have to do with anything?

rr are you just deluded of the "evil whitey" because of your "opression" from almost 200 years ago?

This double standard is outrageous.

Yeah well I am all white so...

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join