It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
[
-Please, all Zimmerman supporters do me a favor. Get these photos printed up on t-shirts with the slogan "I am scared to death of this 140lb kid so much so that I am glad he got shot to death before he walked down my street with skittles."

Show everyone the big bad scary black kid that has you all hiding in a corner of your house with your guns. These two pictures make my cats look more dangerous than this kid.

Please stop posting the picture of
treyvon giving everyone the middle finger
some find it offensive and mods have asked
for people to quit posting it because of how
offensive this kid is..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

please explain to me why Obama shouldn't care about this?

That is my WHOLE point !!

Obama should be caring about ALL the injustice that happens on his watch,not just cherry-picking the ones that will garner him votes,or political victory points. Obama has enough blood on his hands already. Its hypocritical for him to even add his personalized opinion,to say the least.

I can give you example upon example of wrongs that are not being taken care of under his watch. He chose to talk about this one,and its not coincidental,in the "way" he has commented on it. Pandering to the sympathy card,for his personal agenda,all the while MANY more injustices are being played out in America,including the ones in his Administration. Sick but not so shocking,coming from him.

still I am an out of work business owner Builder contractor who is 50 and have been self employed and cannot get a job washing cars because I am a liability to the company that hires me because I dont have a paid up workers comp account or a paid up employment compensation account,,,,again this issue goes untouched and not addressed by the OBAMA Administration AGAIN

but this thread isnt about me, its about zimmerman and martin
edit on 24-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

BULLCRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
High school kids get jobs alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time. You can too!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Please stop posting the picture of
treyvon giving everyone the middle finger
some find it offensive and mods have asked
for people to quit posting it because of how
offensive this kid is..

No, please leave the pictures there everyone. I don't mind the middle finger and it shows that Trayvon was a 17-year old who weighed 140lbs. Which is the truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I haven't had time to dig through all the pages do if this has already been addressed please let me know. Did the witness who saw Zimmerman getting attacked call 911? If not why would someone witness an attack not call 911? If he was a friend of Zimmerman did he rush to his aid?

If I saw a friend getting attacked I think try to help him/her out 1st then dial 911. In a situation where seconds count calling 911 first would be a waste of time.

Nope because

no one saw Martin attack Zimmerman

Let's hope we get another 50 pages of this lie.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I haven't had time to dig through all the pages do if this has already been addressed please let me know. Did the witness who saw Zimmerman getting attacked call 911? If not why would someone witness an attack not call 911? If he was a friend of Zimmerman did he rush to his aid?

If I saw a friend getting attacked I think try to help him/her out 1st then dial 911. In a situation where seconds count calling 911 first would be a waste of time.

Nope because

Except there have been multiple witnessess that claim to have seen it

And the injured nose and head of Zimmerman.

Its funny -- people are so THICK that they refuse to believe any chance of Martin attacking Zimmerman, even going as far as to suggest that the injuries appeared from no where!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, I guess if some hothead was in my face with accusations and starts punching at me, I'm gonna hit back. Then maybe, just maybe the jacka$$ pulls a gun out and shoots me because that was his intent all along......

Zimmerman is nothing but a nut who was looking for a free kill. After all, he gets his gun, gets in his car and follows a "suspicious" kid. I hope they get the forensics right and nail his a$$.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by popsmayhem

I do not want to see one innocent person sit in jail!!!

Let me ask you a direct question: if surveillance camera footage turns up clearly showing that Zimmerman hit Martin first, would you be willing to admit that Zimmerman is guilty of murdering an innocent man? Or have you already judged the entire situation and are unwilling to examine new facts as they arise? If the evidence shows that Zimmerman actually started the altercation and Martin was legitimately defending himself, what sort of punishment do you feel would be appropriate?

Zimmerman did not hit treyvon first, zimmerman had a gun he would
of just shot him first IF that was his true intention..
All evidence is being inspected by me, I am going through
all the evidence and will be reporting ALL the evidence
as it unfolds IN THIS THREAD..

I do not feel his intention was to shoot Martin.
I do feel it was to get away with shooting Martin.
I wonder if you can see the difference with Zimmerman's mongoloid eyes.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

And where exactly did you hear that Zimmerman was in his face etc??? Fabricated lies.

www.cfif.org... :

The Florida law is a self-defense, self-protection law. It has four key components:

It establishes that law-abiding residents and visitors may legally presume the threat of bodily harm or death from anyone who breaks into a residence or occupied vehicle and may use defensive force, including deadly force, against the intruder.

In any other place where a person “has a right to be,” that person has “no duty to retreat” if attacked and may “meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.”

In either case, a person using any force permitted by the law is immune from criminal prosecution or civil action and cannot be arrested unless a law enforcement agency determines there is probable cause that the force used was unlawful.

If a civil action is brought and the court finds the defendant to be immune based on the parameters of the law, the defendant will be awarded all costs of defense.

There is the law for you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Zimmerman was instructed not to pursue. If Martin beat his ass prior to being murdered, that's Zimmerman's fault because he should have let the police do their jobs instead of taking the law into his own hands.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier

Nope because

Its funny -- people are so THICK that they refuse to believe any chance of Martin attacking Zimmerman, even going as far as to suggest that the injuries appeared from no where!

Initiating and fighting back are two vastly different things, especially in terms of self defense.

There's no evidence or witness account of who started the fight.
edit on 3/25/2012 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice
reply to post by xuenchen

What does this add? This is also in the exact polar opposite of what is going on and is also wrong.

It adds fuel to the fire which is exactly what these 3 guys want. The 3 men that are the NBPs want white people to be scared. Now ATS has white people saying the the Black Panthers are calling for Zimmerman's death. All these 3 guys had to do was make a poster and they got a lot of white people to get angry at a lot of black people and Xenchy there is carrying their water for them in this thread.

Well the article I linked says Minister Mikhail Muhummud led the press conference.

Minister [color=cyan]Mikhail Muhummud led the press conference, calling for the firing of Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee, the arrest of George Zimmerman and some involvement from President Obama. Muhummud stated he is the southern regional director for the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense located in Jacksonville, Florida. While Minister Muhummud fired off a list of demands and expressed outrage over the handling of the shooting and subsequent investigation, a member of the group passed flyers to about 100 people who showed up for the press conference. Muhummud told the group he was not concerned with rumors of death threats to George Zimmerman, “He should be afraid for his life…”...
Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party

The same outfit is the one involved in the voter intimidation

Law enforcement, viewed by the NBPP as equally culpable for Black suffering in the U.S., is a frequent target of the group's confrontational tactics. In January 2008 [color=cyan]Mikhail Muhammad, the group's leader in Jacksonville, Florida, responded to police shootings of two local African-American men with promise of payback: "We believe an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth because we believe the undercover vice is going around and killing our people." Muhammad also accused police of planting a handgun on one of the victims and likened the local sheriff's office to a terrorist organization.
New Black Panther Party for Self Defense

The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain who killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,” leader [color=cyan]Mikhail Muhammad said after announcing the reward for George Zimmerman at a protest in Sanford, Fla.
The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain

Same guy ?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Iff poppsmayem's witness did not call 911 or try to break 'struggle' up and did not testify immediately(as in the night of the shooting when the policed were still on scene) then I cannot give that witness any creditability.

None of us here really know what happened. All this speculation will get us nowhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ

Originally posted by Cavalier

Nope because

Initiating and fighting back are two vastly different things, especially in terms of self defense.

There's no evidence or witness account of who started the fight.
edit on 3/25/2012 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

Well, according to Zimmerman, Martin attacked him first. Zimmerman's words are the only ones we have. So quess what -- that means that Martin started the fight. Do we know he actually did? No, but all Zimmerman's testimoney goes with eye witness accounts.

Sorry, Martin isn't so innocent, bub.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

so then i assume you agree that zimmerman had the right to shoot in defense as these "new facts" that include a witness saying zimmerman was on his back being attacked?

The witness with no last name, no 911 call to the police, and no actual testimony? That witness?

the weight issue does not matter as all it takes is a good sucker punch in the right spot to drop somebody

Then why do the 3 musketeers keep trying to bring up the height issue? Why do they keep lying and saying Martin was taller and heavier than he actually was if none of that matters? Does it matter for one side of the argument but not the other?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

so then i assume you agree that zimmerman had the right to shoot in defense as these "new facts" that include a witness saying zimmerman was on his back being attacked?

The witness with no last name, no 911 call to the police, and no actual testimony? That witness?

the weight issue does not matter as all it takes is a good sucker punch in the right spot to drop somebody

Then why do the 3 musketeers keep trying to bring up the height issue? Why do they keep lying and saying Martin was taller and heavier than he actually was if none of that matters? Does it matter for one side of the argument but not the other?

What is common sense?

1) A witness is not obligated to give his full identity. And, I don't think you know what "testimony" means. Any witness is considered the best and primary source of information about a crime.

2)The Height and Weight issue are very important, and no body is lying (hint hint, try reading the police reports before you try to play Sherlock). The height and weight issue could mean the differenence between if Martin was able to attack him or not.

I'm done with you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
In any civilized society Zimmerman was the aggressor who initiated the confrontation and shot an unarmed man.

By allowing this to happen we are giving everyone a free ticket to grab their guns, go patrol their neighborhoods and stop anyone they do not notice to interrogate them.

Is this what Zimmerman supporters want?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sagittarian69

he called the boy a "coon".

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
In any civilized society Zimmerman was the aggressor who initiated the confrontation and shot an unarmed man.

By allowing this to happen we are giving everyone a free ticket to grab their guns, go patrol their neighborhoods and stop anyone they do not notice to interrogate them.

WHAT?

There are terrorist orginizations putting BOUNTYS on Zimmerman's head BEFORE ANY lawful judgement has been decided!

Who are the REAL uncivilized people in this scenario, hmm?

FOLLOWING SOMEBODY =/= AGRESSION.

link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
reply to post by Sagittarian69

he called the boy a "coon".

No, he said "#ing cold".

Not coon.

Martin is not a boy.

He is a 6'3, 170 pound, 17 year old.

Quit buying into the MSM.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Exactly. These lunatics are all itching to get their guns out and conduct the same type of 'justice' that Zimmerman handed out.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join