It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

It's weird that OP keeps saying hang whitey. I assume that is an attempt to troll. OP has never acknowledged, i don't think, that this man is the same amount of white as Obama. Zimmerman is half Peruvian.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Covers zimmerman, because he had a right to be
there also..

But Zimmerman was acting as though Martin did not have the right to be there. What does that tell you about Zimmerman?

Get back to me when zimmerman has been charged

The grand jury convenes April 10.

and convicted

That could take years.

until then just keep the hang whitey
rhetoric down.
mmmk thanks

Where do I use "hang whitey" rhetoric? You seem to be hallucinating.
edit on 25-3-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

You are so full of crap.
Now if you were walking home and some big black guy carrying a gun decided to chase you because you were walking in his neighborhood too you would be super ok with it right? When he stopped you to ask who you were and what you were doing there, you would welcome the conversation, right?

This is America and none of you people has the right to chase me with a gun and question me because I am walking down a #ing street. You sure as hell would not let anyone do it to you. But this Martin kid I guess needed to be reminded of his place. Right?

Tell me everything in this post I got wrong. I want to see how autism responds to this.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Trust me, I understand the stand your ground laws better than you do and most likely Martin would have been covered by it before Zimmerman had he lived to tell his story.

Face it, Zimmerman was a time bomb ticking. He had made many calls about black people, and in the phone call from this very case he said "they always get away," but he wasn't going to let that happen this time was he?
He took the law into his own hands and ended up murdering an innocent kid.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Yep, exactly. Stand your ground doesn't apply to Zimmerman because he didn't do everything possible to avoid the conflict and that is a very important aspect that is often what Stand Your Ground cases hinge on. The fact that he could have avoided the confrontation and actually went out of his way to confront the kid pretty much makes it impossible for him to claim stand your ground. However the kid would have had a shot at using it as a defense.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Zimmerman supporters are basically saying anyone can get a gun and PLAY COP!!

I can get my .40 sit on my front porch and ANYONE I see walking through my neighborhood I do not recognize
I can follow them go up to them and harass them. So you wouldn't be mad if your GF/wife/teenage son was jogging in my neighborhood and i did this!? RIGHT? RIGHT? There was lawn furniture stolen in my neighborhood a few weeks back, so im justified right?

So if i see some chick jogging through my neighborhood in the evening with headphones that I do not recognize I can go up to her and stop her and ask her what the hell are you doing in my neighborhood I dont recognize you!!

hmmmm

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

The damn boy was a twig!!!! Stop acting like this kid was 180 - 200 lbs and 10% BF.

The boy was probably in great cardiovascular shape but he was not a BEAST!

Stop acting like the guy was Jon Jones!!!!

Booo hooo damn have any of you EVER been in a damn fight? 99% of the time you live to see the next day , you may be sore as hell and if you lost all busted up but you live.

Sure their are cases of someone hitting someone and them falling and hitting their head and dying, and cases of someone being so over matched the person just beats them to death with their fists, and the rare case of killing someone with a hard punch. BUT those are the exceptions not the rule!!

Martin was not out in that neighborhood looking a fight. Guy went to the store and bought some skittles and tea. He wasn't out in the neighborhood provoking anyone or breaking into anything!!

If i go up to a stranger playing Robo Cop for no reason I will be man enough to not shoot them unless they have a weapon. If I feel I cant handle a person physically unless I or someone else is in immediate danger ill wait for the cops.

Enough with the "140 lb teenager = Trained UFC fighter capable of bare handed killing" horse manure.

No one in this case was in immediate danger. Those are the facts.
edit on 25-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

Get back to me when zimmerman has been charged
and convicted until then just keep the hang whitey
rhetoric down.

that is as offensive as anything else I've heard in this thread

you've made your point of view very clear - I wonder why it is that you support this man Zimmerman to the extent that you do?

if and when Zimmerman is charged and convicted - will you accept that? Or will you still be claiming he's innocent?

We are not going to see eye to eye on this.
Yes i am sticking by zimmerman through this whole thing..
Both sides have an argument I think my argument
is the correct one. You think yours is..
I just had to get the word out that the MSM is not
telling the whole story and that zimmerman
may very well be innocent..
I will accept what ever happens and new evidence
and will update this thread as it comes out
and we will weigh the evidence and odds and
see what happens..
Right now I am sticking with zimmerman is innocent
in this situation.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
People on ATS are more hung up on the race issue than most of the people I've seen talking about this in the general public.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

We are not going to see eye to eye on this.
Yes i am sticking by zimmerman through this whole thing..
Both sides have an argument I think my argument
is the correct one. You think yours is..
I just had to get the word out that the MSM is not
telling the whole story and that zimmerman
may very well be innocent..
I will accept what ever happens and new evidence
and will update this thread as it comes out
and we will weigh the evidence and odds and
see what happens..
Right now I am sticking with zimmerman is innocent
in this situation.

And I'm sticking with my contention, which is that Zimmerman is guilty of murder and needs to be arrested.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, there are certain things to be weighed.

1. If Z wasnt there it wouldnt have happened. Right ,wrong, thats the size of it.

2. The kid's parents spent big money to seal his school records. He was on a 5 day suspension, at the time. There is a history of trouble thats been sealed.

Personally i dont believe one should ever use greater force than the threat at hand. If the kid had a gun, then its a match. If not then that was an unacceptable level of force. Thats my opinion. But now there is a dead kid thats going to haunt the lives of everyone connected. We dont know if he had started banging or slinging and it may come out in the grand jury.

3. We do know Z had an aggressive history as well.

4. The law there is what it is.

And if every fact is considered.....we are all human beings. Do we have to go back there? Cant we come out better than our obviously defective past?

Why did the laws get changed to thunderdome rules?

sad stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, there are certain things to be weighed.

1. If Z wasnt there it wouldnt have happened. Right ,wrong, thats the size of it.

2. The kid's parents spent big money to seal his school records. He was on a 5 day suspension, at the time. There is a history of trouble thats been sealed.

Personally i dont believe one should ever use greater force than the threat at hand. If the kid had a gun, then its a match. If not then that was an unacceptable level of force. Thats my opinion. But now there is a dead kid thats going to haunt the lives of everyone connected. We dont know if he had started banging or slinging and it may come out in the grand jury.

3. We do know Z had an aggressive history as well.

4. The law there is what it is.

And if every fact is considered.....we are all human beings. Do we have to go back there? Cant we come out better than our obviously defective past?

Why did the laws get changed to thunderdome rules?

sad stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

People on ATS are more hung up on the race issue than most of the people I've seen talking about this in the general public.

I agree! But you have to ask yourself, “Why does race matter in this case?”

Thanks Mr. President!! Thanks Jessie Jackson!! Thanks Black Panthers!!

What about the “Wanted Dead or Alive” poster created about Zimmerman by the panthers? Is that a racist thing to do?

If the tables were turned (Martin killed Zimmerman) and the Klan had a wanted poster with Martin’s picture do you think Jackson and the POTUS would condemn it?
You KNOW they would!
edit on 25-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
What about the “Wanted Dead or Alive” poster created about Zimmerman by the panthers? Is that a racist thing to do?

Seabag ignore the race baiters, they know
now treyvon attacked zimmerman and zimmerman
had every right to defend himself..

The evidence and witness back this up..
This is why zimmerman has not been charged or convicted..
They have nothing on him..

I am still waiting for someone to prove zimmerman did not act in self defense.
The evidence and police reports, the eye witness, all show and weigh out
that zimmerman was acting in self defense.. He does not have to prove he is innocent
they have to prove he is guilty. THIS IS AMERICA PEOPLE
IT IS NOT GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT no matter
how much you might want it to be in this case...
How can people believe this guilty until proven innocent BS
buying right into the race hate propaganda. If it was them
in a situation where they were innocent they would change their tune quick.
edit on 25-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Racism aside, the fact of the matter is that Zimmerman should have been arrested for this. Why?

Cops arrest based on probable cause, not iron-clad "beyond a reasonable doubt." That means there only needs to be a reason to believe that a crime has been committed.

Fact: Treyvon Martin is dead. The cops found the dead body.
Fact: Zimmerman is the one who killed him. Zimmerman himself admitted this to police.
Fact: Zimmerman was the pursuer of Treyvon Martin. The 911 tapes clearly show this.

Thus the cops had (and still have) all of the following:
a person who was killed
the weapon used to kill that person
the perpetrator who used that weapon in the killing
911 tapes that prove that the killer initiated the contact that resulted in the other person's death

Fact: It is the cops' duty to arrest suspects in a crime
Fact: It is possible to be arrested an not charged with a crime
Fact: It is the state prosecutor's duty to decide whether to prosecute based on the evidence, not the cops.
Fact: There was plenty of reason for the cops to arrest Zimmerman. He had motive, opportunity and means.

Question: "Why was Zimmerman not arrested?"

Fact: Zimmerman's prior record prevents him from being a "real" cop, but he is a cop wanna-be and had prior connections to the police department.
Fact: Stand your ground law requires that you be literally standing your ground, not in pursuit
Fact: Armed pursuit of another citizen is tantamount to vigilante justice, which is not protected by the law. This is why Best Buy security cannot chase you into the parking lot if you steal a CD, even if they have video of the crime. They are required to notify police.

Speculation: Whether Zimmerman is guilty of murder or not is beside the point. The question is why he was not even arrested when the evidence and circumstances would have made it a no-brainer to at least bring him downtown for questioning. Maybe this case is much less about race and much more about the "good old boys' network." Maybe it's about due process in the justice system. Maybe it's about the overt corruption in law enforcement. Maybe the reason this has become a race issue is because young black males just happen to be the demographic most likely to be affected by police corruption. Maybe if we start tracing back the racist tendencies of police practices, it will provide a glimpse into the rampant generalized corruption in law enforcement. Maybe this case is not about Zimmerman but about institutionalized corruption.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

well - you've moved from he is innocent to he's probably innocent

that tells me something

you're right - we don't agree

and we'll both have to wait

meantime - about the MSM...

your crusade against the MSM isn't really based on reality - they picked up on the obvious story - and of course now it's everywhere

but - that isn't what got this thing going:

The basic facts of what happened are by now well known. A 17-year-old student of unblemished reputation, Martin was shot dead by a self-appointed local crime watch vigilante named George Zimmerman, as he walked home through an upscale neighbourhood in Sanford, Florida on the night of 26 February, carrying nothing more menacing than a mobile phone, a bottle of iced tea and a bag of fruit-flavoured sweets.

At first, little attention was paid. The Florida newspapers naturally reported on the incident, but national media coverage was perfunctory at best. Today, thanks to social media, Trayvon Martin is the biggest news story in the US, bigger than tomorrow's Supreme Court hearings on Obamacare that could decide the fate of an American presidency, bigger even than the case of the US army sergeant Robert Bales, accused of massacring 17 Afghan villagers..
www.independent.co.uk... 584562.html

it was social media that made this story

blame your fellow citizens - as long as you're blaming people - for a story that needed to be heard
edit on 3/25/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: don't write hungry

new topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join