It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
reply to post by popsmayhem

The 9-1-1 call is the only reliable evidence in this case so far. An "eyewitness" account is nothing more than he-said/she-said.

BS.... You people who want to hang whitey
can try and hang onto your BS all you want
but a key eye witness testimony is not he/said
she/said, what you guys are going on about,
what treyvons mom is going on about, the g/f,
the lawyers, ALL HEARSAY..

The only real credible evidence is the people
who saw what happened, like this eye witness.

A eyewitness is one who testifies what they perceived through his or her senses (e.g. seeing, hearing, smelling, touching). A hearsay or he said she said witness, is one who testifies what someone else said or wrote or thinks.
en.wikipedia.org...

Go on all you want Zimmerman is innocent and this
smoking gun eye witness saw it all go down..

Why zimmerman has not been arrested, charged, or anything,
because he is innocent.. STOP THE HANG WHITEY MENTALITY
HE DID NOTHING WRONG!

HE ACTED in self defense, treyvon bullied his last victim that night.
edit on 25-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

The official police report and a witness.

Look up police report Trayvon Martin shooting...I have it downloaded...but can't post it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Of course you can question someone and they can refuse to answer or walk away...not punch you in the face.

There is no law against questioning someone.....physically detain is not allowed.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Of course you can question someone and they can refuse to answer or walk away...not punch you in the face.

Did you see Martin punch Zimmerman in the face? No. We do not know who threw the first blow; even the anonymous witness in the OP claims to have seen a struggle, he does not say who started the struggle. Why do you feel compelled to defend a self appointed vigilante who shot a black teenager?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to

Say a cop is following you, checking you out
as you walk down the road, the cop then
comes over to you and says hey what are you doing?
Go swing on that cop, get on top of him and start
pounding his face in and see how fast he shoots you.
Even if the cop hit you first you better just stand down
because if you then get on top of him and start pounding
his face in he will and has every right to shoot you then in self defense
in fear for his life...
Does not matter who striked the first blow
we know treyvon attacked zimmerman
zimmerman did not need to get into a fist fight
with treyvon zimmerman had a gun.
Zimmerman would of just shot him,
With the evidence that treyvon was on top
of zimmerman beating him up gives zimmerman
everyright to use deadly force no matter who hit first.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Say a cop is following you, checking you out

Zimmerman was most emphatically not a cop. Why don't you imagine this: Let's say a large 200+ pound Hispanic man is following you around in an SUV after dark. Suddenly, he stops his car, gets out and begins to approach you. You want to run, but he's blocking you. What do you do?

Does not matter who striked the first blow
we know treyvon attacked zimmerman
zimmerman did not need to get into a fist fight
with treyvon zimmerman had a gun.

It is all about who struck the first blow; if Zimmerman threw the first punch, it was he who attacked Martin, and Martin was acting out of self defense. For all we know, Zimmerman wanted to beat the tar out of a black boy, but misjudged his victim. He wound up using his gun because he was losing the fight that he himself started. Why are you defending someone whose actions, even in their best interpretation, are deplorable?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Well the law says other wise..
Especially florida law.
DO YOU KNOW FLORIDA LAW///??

Why has zimmerman not even BEEN ARRESTED
LET ALONE NOT CHARGED

It is because he is innocent they have nothing on him..

Complain all day about making this a race war
but the bottom line is zimmerman has not been arrested
not been charged, and all the evidence points to what
the eye witness, and zimmerman have been saying
the whole time...

Go on about hanging whitey because if they could
they would have they cant!!

NO CHARGES HAVE BEEN FILED ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT

WHERES YOUR PROOF HE DID NOT ACT IN SELF DEFENSE?
Prove he did not act in self defense prove it!!

Get back to me when you prove zimmerman did not act in self defense..
until then you speak nothing but hearsay

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Well the law says other wise..
Especially florida law.
DO YOU KNOW FLORIDA LAW///??

No, the law does not say otherwise:

776.013 Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—

(1) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(2) The presumption set forth in subsection (1) does not apply if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person; or
(b) The person or persons sought to be removed is a child or grandchild, or is otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used; or
(c) The person who uses defensive force is engaged in an unlawful activity or is using the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle to further an unlawful activity; or...

www.leg.state.fl.us.../0776/Sections/0776.013.html

The "Stand Your Ground Law" does not apply to this case; in fact, Zimmerman's behavior can be construed as stalking, which means that his actions are specifically counter to section 2(c)!

Why has zimmerman not even BEEN ARRESTED
LET ALONE NOT CHARGED

That is why this is a scandal; at the very least he should have been forced to post bond pending an inquiry into hcarges of manslaughter.

It is because he is innocent they have nothing on him..

Or the Sheriff's Department is corrupt. Zimmerman's father is a retired magistrate. The prosecutor has recused himself. We will be hearing much more about the Sheriff's Department in coming days, I don't doubt.

Complain all day about making this a race war
but the bottom line is zimmerman has not been arrested
not been charged, and all the evidence points to what
the eye witness, and zimmerman have been saying
the whole time...

Where do I complain about making this a race war? You seem to be the one obsessed with "race war."

Go on about hanging whitey because if they could
they would have they cant!!

It is becoming clear what your interest in this story is.

NO CHARGES HAVE BEEN FILED ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT

Just because no charges have been filed does not mean that a crime has not been committed. It is up to the legal system to determine the facts of the case and pass judgement, if necessary.

WHERES YOUR PROOF HE DID NOT ACT IN SELF DEFENSE?
Prove he did not act in self defense prove it!!

According to the provisions of 776.013, cited above, he did not act in self defense under Florida law. You might make a plea of droit morale, but the circumstances just don't favor it.

Get back to me when you prove zimmerman did not act in self defense..
until then you speak nothing but hearsay

I just proved that he didn't, under Florida law. And I don't think you understand what the concept of "hearsay" means. Your entire thread, all of your beliefs and opinions, are based on hearsay.
edit on 25-3-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

That's what I said...

How is it self defense when the kid had his hands (unless you wanna count his box of Skittles
and Zimmer had a gun? Plus if Zimmer went back to his car to get the gun he also could of gotten into his truck and waited for police to arrive if it was really that big of a deal and he was "TRULY" concerned. Instead Zimmer choose to take things into his own hands by stalking the kid, pulled out a gun, pointed it at the unarmed kid, and pulled the trigger killing the unarmed kid...

He was calling for help because he thought he was going to be Mr. Tuffguy and confront this teen on his own, and got his butt whooped...

so why isn't Zimmer arrested yet?
Oh now I get it... family ties (Zimmerman's father is a retired magistrate)... Figures... I agree there will be some heads rolling over the next few weeks. Look for some people to resign over this

In the final moments of his life, Trayvon Martin was being hounded by a strange man on a cellphone who ran after him, cornered him and confronted him, according to the teenage girl whose call logs show she was on the phone with the 17-year-old boy in the moments before neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman shot him dead.

LINK
edit on 25-3-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Wow, you didn't prove anything.

A stand-your-ground law states that a person may use deadly force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of a threat, without an obligation to retreat first
en.wikipedia.org...
SOMEONE ON TOP OF YOU BEATING YOUR FACE IN IS A REASONABLE BELIEF OF A THREAT
There's plenty of belief that treyvon was going to kill
zimmerman when treyvon was on top of him..
He did not have to retreat... he stood his ground
treyvon whooped up on the wrong guy
You people got nothing on zimmerman he is innocent

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

A stand-your-ground law states that a person may use deadly force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of a threat, without an obligation to retreat first
en.wikipedia.org...

I quoted the Florida law for you, but you just don't seem capable of understanding what it says. Here is what the generalized explanation you yourself linked to says:

"Stand Your Ground", "Line In The Sand" or "No Duty To Retreat" laws thus state that a person has no duty or other requirement to abandon a place in which he has a right to be, or to give up ground to an assailant. Under such laws, there is no duty to retreat from anywhere the defender may legally be.

Your own source.

Martin had every legal right to be where he was when Zimmerman accosted him. The "right to self defense" covers Martin, not Zimmerman.

Your personal belief. Your personal beliefs are increasingly at odds with the facts of the case.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
reply to post by DJW001

en.wikipedia.org...

LOL

That's like saying it's okay to stalk someone, approach them, and then when they fight back you can kill them... in self defense...

WHICH is exactly what happened here...

He stalked the kid, confronted him, got a beat down, and shot his victim(IMO).

edit on 25-3-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
[Martin had every legal right to be where he was when Zimmerman accosted him. The "right to self defense" covers Martin, not Zimmerman.

Covers zimmerman, because he had a right to be
there also..

It is any place anyone has a right to be...

It could be wal-mart or a park..

Get back to me when zimmerman has been charged
and convicted until then just keep the hang whitey
rhetoric down.
mmmk thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
post removed by staff

Looks just like a little kid to me.
He does not even look 17 in these pictures but more like 13/14.
These pics really scare you?
Damn, now I know what the problem is. You are scared as hell of black people and the less of them around for you to deal with, the better.
edit on Sun Mar 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

So what if Zimmerman did try to detain the kid? You guys have no evidence that he didn't. So what if that is the case. Do you take back all this support for him? Because given his aggressive attitude at the time of the calls, and the fact that he didn't just stay in his car watching, I would bet money that he did attempt to detain the kid.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

So what if Zimmerman did try to detain the kid? You guys have no evidence that he didn't. So what if that is the case. Do you take back all this support for him? Because given his aggressive attitude at the time of the calls, and the fact that he didn't just stay in his car watching, I would bet money that he did attempt to detain the kid.

Prove zimmerman did not act in self defense..
If you can you should join treyvons family
law team because they sure as hell are having
a hard time proving it also...

en.wikipedia.org...
Get off the hang whitey high horse

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

That's what I was thinking. POPS has been talking about how he was this huge black man that was heavy and tall, but he looks like a scrawny kid. The fact is there were a million better ways to handle this than Zimmerman did, and I hope they bust Zimmerman for it. How about you just pull up by the kid in your car and ask him what he's doing? Zimmerman assumed guilt and then forced the kid into a defensive situation.
I have also gotten a heavy vibe of closeted racism/hatred from OP in this thread. He has said things on huge assumption built on his own previous assumptions. Things like Martin bullied his last victim. OP assumed first that he was the attacker and then assumed magically that Martin bullied other people previously. It is a weird unwarranted hatred for a stranger.
edit on 25-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Get back to me when zimmerman has been charged
and convicted until then just keep the hang whitey
rhetoric down.

that is as offensive as anything else I've heard in this thread

you've made your point of view very clear - I wonder why it is that you support this man Zimmerman to the extent that you do?

if and when Zimmerman is charged and convicted - will you accept that? Or will you still be claiming he's innocent?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well it would be a hard thing to do if the cops aren't investigating. You usually don't have to prove it until court you know? I would almost guarantee that with proper evidence collected and interviews I could prove that Zimmerman did do just what I said. It makes the most sense. You can't prove that he didn't, you can't prove any of your claims. The best you have is an eye witnessed that missed most of the situation walking upstairs, which i presume is to avoid being charged with lying to the police if they prove otherwise, they can always say i didn't see the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
SOMEONE STALKING YOU WITH A GUN AND ATTACKING YOU IS A REASONABLE BELIEF OF A THREAT
There's plenty of belief that Zimmerman was going to kill
Trayvon when Zimmerman was on top of him..
Zimmerman shot up on the wrong guy
You people got nothing on Trayvon he is innocent

Do I have to go around every thread doing this?

edit on 25/3/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join