It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

He was allowed because

.... Wait... now I'm confused.

I implied your statement to mean Martin was allowed on the property. Martin didn't live in that community.

Perhaps I'm getting far too tired to be dealing with pronouns.

The person or persons sought to be removed is a child or grandchild, or is otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used

that statute simply says that you can't "stand your ground" against your kid. You can't force your kid off of your property, apparently (at least, not using the "stand your ground" law.... presuming that's what we're still talking about).

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dagann

I believe you are wrong and time will bear it out. Anyway, that's my opinion.

I'm not wrong, at all, in my analysis of the Use of Force.

They won't let me go walking around with a weapon without having that stuff drilled into my head and on speed-dial.

There was at least one witness claiming that Zimmerman was pinned under Martin (who was beating him). That constitutes the Capability, Opportunity, and Intent of Martin to use deadly force, and authorizes Zimmerman to use Deadly Force to cease that threat.

Responding officer statements also back up that version of events, as well as the injuries sustained by Zimmerman.

There's no real question about whether or not the use of deadly force was justified in this instance. The issue is whether or not the reported sequence of events is accurate (and how a correct model of events would impact the justification for deadly force).

But if the events happened as they are described in the police report - then there isn't a case against it being justifiable self defense.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
Seabag looks like you got your story strait to me

Your obvious agenda is showing.
So Seabag can tell us what happened blow by blow as if he were there and he is straight? Anyone else and you respond

are you Clairvoyant or were you there to see the events as many bleeding heart liberals have portrayed,

Double standard much?
It is ok. Now it is clear that you have an opinion devoid any facts and are going to do whatever it takes to stick to it. Good to know.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

First off, Zimmerman felt he was doing his civic duty as part of the neighborhood watch.

His feelings are irrelevant. My neighbor feels he is doing someone a favor when he comes into my yard and pulls crap from my garden. His feelings do not negate the fact that he is trespassing and vandalizing private property. This is America and your feelings do not get to trump my freedom.

From what I’ve read, he confronted the guy and asked what he was doing there.

Which he had no business doing.

If Martin had said “I’m just going to the store for skittles” then I’m sure that would have been that until the police arrived.

Are you listening to yourself? In the USA you think it is ok to be detained by strangers until police arrive to investigate you for walking down the street?

ARE YOU CRAZY???????????
Besides, he already had the skittles. You are not interested in what actually happened though.

Instead, Martin decided to beat the stuffing out of the guy. Zimmerman didn’t pull a gun on him until Martin attacked him.

According to whom?
Again, I would have blown his kneecaps right the hell off for approaching me with a gun and presuming the authority to question me.

I know I’m right because the police investigated and no charges were filed.

Police are always 100% right and honest then?
There could be nothing to the fact that Zimmerman was a known snitch for the cops?

If a grand jury indicts Zimmerman it will be because NEW evidence surfaces or because of pressure from the REAL racists…Obama, Sharpton, Jackson et al.

There seems to be more than enough evidence already.

Unless new evidence surfaces there will likely be no charges because Zimmerman was justified.

You really hope that it becomes ok to stop random people with your gun and question them?
I am pretty sure you are looking for Nazi Germany.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Has this been posted already?

Interview with witness of Sanford teen shooting death

She says that Zimmerman continued to chase Martin after they scuffled, chasing him to her yard where the shots were fired. She says that at this point Martin began to cry for help and was then shot in cold blood by Zimmerman.

The fact that Zimmerman lied about "walking back to his car, and being confronted by Martin", is damning enough, he was the one chasing down Martin.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

How about Martin felt threatened by this guy with a gun stalking him and Defended himself by kicking his ass..

that's how it reads to me.

He would of ran if he felt that
threatened..

So why then did Zimmerman not run?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Somewhere, sometime, I once read, "Innocent until proven guilty". And even if this man is convicted or murder, what does this prove? How many people have been released from prison, even death row, after years of incarceration ... because they have later been 'proven' to be innocent? We have an imperfect judicial and law enforcement system and it doesn't help to fuel the fire with speculation. It's possible that there are only two people who know what really happened. Let this play out in the courts.
edit on 2012/3/25 by Another10Pin because: Wow. I did not realize there were already 48 pages of this cr*p.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT DO
NOT BELIEVE THE LIES!!
All the bs the MSM is spewing
is insane people buy right on into
the whole damn race war the
msm is selling you..
JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN
A FREE MAN!!

Just wondering if you can tell me which party to this crime was heard making racist statements on the recorded 911 call.

That person turned it into a race issue.

Zimmerman isn't in jail yet because of his family ties to the judiciary. Had his father not been a retired magistrate judge, and considering Zimmerman's prior record of domestic violence, felony battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence, he would have been in jail already and the community could have moved on.

Welcome to the corrupt system in Seminole County, FL. (Also involved in the pivotal Bush voter registration fraud fiasco in 2000)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

This is what I believe. He has connections. Im sorry, I just dont think I could or anyone without connections of some sort could shoot and kill a unarmed teenager and not be investigated!!!!!! This makes NO sense.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The police didn't even take Zimmerman's blood-soaked shirt in for evidence, didn't collect crime-scene evidence, didn't interview a single witness, or collect their names, didn't collect the cell phone or check it's log/record of calls - the police are as guilty of this murder as Zimmerman. This is beyond gross negligence.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ

OP, he did run. Have you even listened to the tapes? Glad we all agree now.

Did you not hear the eye witness testimony

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have yet to supply any testimony from any witness. All you have is some anonymous guy claiming something.

NOT THE HEARSAY TAPES..

What you are offering is hearsay. Hell, why do you even believe this witness but no one else? Because it supports you view?

The person who watched this go down
saw zimmerman screaming for help
zimmermans life was more threatened
then treyvons was...

What person would that be and how do we know they saw anything?

Zimmerman acted in pure self defense

You were there?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by popsmayhem

HE WASNT AFRAID FOR HIS LIFE OR HE WOULD OF RAN!!!

So would Zimmerman... and he had an SUV to get away in.

He couldn't he had big trey on top of him
beating his face in, he had no where to run
after treyvon attacked him....

Big as in 60 pounds lighter?

Looks like treyvon will not be picking
anymore fights
edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

You are saying he picked a fight by walking home when some big guy with a gun on his hip started chasing him and asking him why he was walking?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
Zimmerman is a convicted criminal with a history of violence. Martin isn't.

If Zimmerman's father wasn't a former magistrate judge he would already have been in jail and this case closed.

how about the whole story

Zimmerman's father, a retired magistrate judge, fought back against those allegations in a recent letter to the Orlando Sentinel. “The portrayal of George Zimmerman in the media, as well as the series of events that led to the tragic shooting, are false and extremely misleading," Robert Zimmerman wrote. "Unfortunately, some individuals and organizations have used this tragedy to further their own causes and agendas. George is a Spanish-speaking minority with many black family members and friends. He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever.

edit on 24-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

His daddy says he is a good kid and that is the "whole story?"

I suppose your daddy would say you are a huge scumbag that deserves the chair?
Whole story
Eye witness
Testimony
I wish you guys knew what these things meant.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

That is what I told everyone. Trayvon Martin was a thug. He in thug heaven now.

I bet these two had a history. They probably had previous words. The watchman telling the kid he didn't belong in the neighborhood, he didn't live there, he was trespassing, etc. The kid getting angry and pulling the race card saying you wouldn't be saying that if I was white, etc. You know it is true.

This time the kid got all thuggish and had to prove that he was the toughest. The older, out of shape watchman got whooped. The kid was in a furious anger and beating on the watchman. The gun was revealed. The kid went for the gun. The two struggled. The watchman had to shoot to stop the beating.

The mainstream leftist media is race baiting. The usual suspects have joined in. Black spokeman. Black Panthers. Leftist Media is trying pitifully to get Obama re-elected.

This is similar to the Duke University Lacross scandal that was really just a leftist attempt to play the race card.

You'll see. The Media will be embarrassed again and they'll drop this faster than a hot potato. In a couple weeks it will be like Trayvon who?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Zimmerman in his late 20 's should have had enough common sense and maturity to have laid back and kept a eye from a distance while the cops were en-route.

He observed Martin do NO CRIME! Therefore it was not a life or death matter that needed to be pursued. It wasn't like he saw Martin attack someone or stealing property.

Despite being 5"9 he was 240-50 lbs and much bigger than the 140 lb Martin. And Martin doesn't weigh close to 200 lbs the kid was a twig.

Their is no way you can tell me that little skinny guy was gonna beat Zimmerman to death especially before someone intervened. I wont buy that in a 100 years.

No one knows who touched who first. Did Zimmerman go to the hospital or was a ambulance called? Not that im aware of,, all he got was a bloody nose. That does not justify putting a bullet in someones chest.

From the 911 call you could tell Zimmerman was frustrated and gung ho about not letting who he thought was a perp get away :/ More than likely he followed the boy and tried to detain him and it turned into a physical fight.

The simple facts are:

1) A unarmed teenager not observed breaking any laws was killed by a much older and larger male armed with a handgun

2) If Zimmerman had just waited for the cops all of this could have been avoided.

I know his dad used to be a judge and he must have some connections in the local police department.

Without a shadow of a doubt here in NC , if i shot someone under the same circumstances they would have investigated me and id probably be under the jail cell right now.

Slice it, dice it , spin it all you want. One got a simple bloody nose and is still breathing and someone who didn't break any laws got a bullet to the chest and wont see tomorrow.

Bottom line, if you wanna play superman or texas ranger and run up on somebody questioning them when you have no authority or evidence to do so be able to handle yourself without a gun if the person you run up on is unarmed and dont feel like being harassed by someone with ZERO authority..

Im sorry their are very few cases i can justify shooting a unarmed teenager, esp someone 80 lbs lighter ..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Trayvon started the fight. While fighting, Zimmerman's shirt was pulled up and his gun was revealed. Trayvon grabbed for the gun. Zimmerman feared for his life. Game over. Get your facts straight before playing internet detective.

Trayvon was a little lying cheating stealing dealing thug who got sent to thug heaven.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Proof , video?

Stop trolling and move along

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
I don’t know why he was foolish enough to confront the kid. He should have tailed him and kept his distance.

Why?
Why should he have tailed him at all?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
lol This thread makes me realize I would hate to be on jury duty. Almost 50 pages, no agreement has been settled and a trial hasn't even taken place yet

Whew! good ride but I'm out of this one

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Trayvon was a little lying cheating stealing dealing thug who got sent to thug heaven.

Angry.,just a bit ?

Really,kid was 17. I could think of many evil people that would fit in fine,in your supposed "thug heaven". You should really take a deep breath.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join